7+ Year Old Account

Should I tell my GF I lost virginity with prostitute?

Impossible thing happened and I found a first girlfriend in my life. She knows I never dated a women before but I told her I wasn't a virgin. Now she is asking me with who I had sex and the more I'm reluctant to tell her, the more she is curious. Truth is that I lost my virginity at 26 with prostitute and since then I was visiting them, when I got some spare money.
    Should I tell my GF truth or is it 100% way to break up? I'm thinking about lying and telling her that I got drunk at some party and had sex with a stranger women, but I don't know if she will believe me, considering my awkwardness around women, and it could makes things even worse.

You got yourself into a tight spot tbh, but I'd just tell her. It already happened, so it is a part of you. Don't start a relationship with lies right off the bat.

I would go with its just someone I knew, we were kind of friends, but never really went out or had a relationship type of thing. So not a lie. Just leaving out certain details. I mean if she asks you if it was that 100 dollar whore on Wilson Street and it was that 100 dollar whore on Wilson Street you might as well come clean because it's obvious the trick is up. But until then I would just let the past die.

Does it matter? Why is it important that it was a sex worker? Did you have unprotected sex, have you gotten yourself tested?

I do not see the benefit of detailing your sexual past if unnecessary. It's just as suitable to say, "I had casual sex with a woman a few times." no need to embellish it either; casual sex with a woman you met a few times is reasonable.

Unless she really must know or needs to (STD/STI) the details for some reason; then just be a matter of fact. What is the gain of going into detail? None.

Hell yes!

If I would have been at your place, I definitely would have made things cleared up! I believe honesty is integral for a relationship.

Also, even if you don't, it's inevitable that you do get yourself tested!

Yeh why not.

Imagine being the person who actually gives a shit about something like that.

Dodged a bullet if telling someone that causes a break up.

Yup, tell her, it shouldn't even matter, sure as hell not worth lying about it.

Who cares lol. It’s not a big deal that it happened.

What's it even matter....

A bit late, but here is my take: Frankly, you gain nothing by telling her about it, at worst you just lose some points because "icky prostitude", "Can't even get a woman" or "you can't controll yourself, you even go to a hooker, how can I trust you". At best she will shrug it off and don't care, she will hardly applaud you. Should it matter? No. Do we judge people subconciously anyway? Yes. At the end of the day we don't know your GF and can't gauge how she would react either way. Though as Fencers said, you gain absolutely nothing here by going into detail.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-02-19 at 07:22 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I think you don't really have much of a choice if she's spending too much attention to it. At the end of the day, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind (provided you're clean).
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I think you don't really have much of a choice if she's spending too much attention to it.
    I would see it as a red flag that she spends so much attention to it. Sounds like a classic control-freak.

This is the kind of relationship that can become very toxic. Because the guy is clearly desperate for a relationship. So she can probably do pretty much what she wants to him without him breaking up with her.