Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Tattoo, anywhere on the body. Especially visible ones on the legs / arms / neck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Women in shorts and pants with high waists. It's like you want to have mom ass.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    I think it's often a choice between mom ass and flatter belly, or nicer ass but rounder belly :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nynax View Post
    I think it's often a choice between mom ass and flatter belly, or nicer ass but rounder belly :P
    Covering navels and dimples of Venus should be an actionable offense. /shakesfist
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Women who use large amounts of makeup is usually something I dislike in a partner. i prefer my partner to be natural, also in terms of body hair. I also find women who shave their head to be very unattractive. I don't mind women with shorther than average hair, but if they have a sot of military haircut I usually steer clear

Any type of plastic surgery.... just looks fake

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    This especially.

Also short hair on women. Looks like a 12 year old boy lol
    Gauges
    Septum piercing means I can automatically ignore anything you have to say. Same with unnatural hair colors
    Fat
    Those weird fish lips. Where their mouth just looks upside down. Hard to explain but like that innsmouth look.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I had no idea that a buzzcut in women can make men's testies shrivel like this.

My mom got one because she was losing her hair due to illness and when it began growing back, it looked horrible. Not that she's bothered if some guy's afraid and believes her to be a lesbian or a Feminist.
    Not just buzzcut, but short hair in general is a big turnoff for me.

It is not even about looking like a feminist that I don't get, but why looking ugly equals confidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post

It is not even about looking like a feminist that I don't get, but why looking ugly equals confidence?
    ugly is subjective? I personally think on a lot of women it looks bad ass. For some it's a certain aesthetic (especially those into fashion or whatever).

For some it really is about personal confidence. What gives a person confidence is completely personal to them and their hair really isn't hurting anyone at all so I say go for it. Let's be honest, confident people are generally considered more attractive/sexy completely regardless of what their appearance is.

AS for my take on the original topic. Smoking (any kind) is a major turn off for me, and a lot of that is along with another turn off and thats bad smell. I don't mind occasional light BO (it happens) but all it really takes to not smell bad is basic hygiene.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post

So a beautiful woman turns ugly if she has a buzzcut?

Gtfo with that. And people, men AND women, can be confident without being lookers without it bothering me. Why does it bother you if someone's happy with how they look even if you don't think they look good? People don't exist just to be pleasant to your eyes, after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zylos View Post
    ugly is subjective? I personally think on a lot of women it looks bad ass. For some it's a certain aesthetic (especially those into fashion or whatever).

For some it really is about personal confidence. What gives a person confidence is completely personal to them and their hair really isn't hurting anyone at all so I say go for it. Let's be honest, confident people are generally considered more attractive/sexy completely regardless of what their appearance is.

Agreed.

I follow a rule on it myself. Having preferences is one thing. Being a dick about it and letting the people you're not attracted to know that you find them unfuckable, is just being a self-absorbed dick thinking that people exist solely to please you.

People being confident in their own skin and pleasant to be around >>>>>>>>>>>> Beautiful dicks.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2021-02-08 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    So a beautiful woman turns ugly if she has a buzzcut?
    Pretty much, more often true than not.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Pretty much, more often true than not.
    I disagree.

That's how subjectivity works. Same as how a gorgeous man doesn't turn ugly just because he gets a bit of a dad bod in my eyes.

And if it's about "EeW bUzZcUt FeMuNiSM" then it's not even worth responding to.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2021-02-08 at 06:32 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very large breasts, especially but not limited to augmented ones.
    Nose, cheek, eyebrow, and lip piercings. Just not a fan, and now that so many have them it's not even that 'individual expression' thing.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Over-weight, yellow teeth, red-heads, too many freckles, BAD tattoos.

Smoking, sure it's not a appearance but when i see a girl that can be as close as a 10,if i see her picking up a sigaret she immediately turns into a 0 for me.

Girls that are higher then me above 1,80 is a no go.

Unnecessary piercings, i can go with a little nose or a eye brown piercing, but piercings close to the mouth just look ridiculous.

Ear gauges.... If i wanted to date Dumbo i might as well become a furry

Facial tattoos or those very small childish tattoos like little stars behind the ear....Like what's even the point of that?

Bad teeth, bad breath, just a bad hygiene is a general turn off.

Buzzcut + wearing pants high up or wearing a dress with a belt under the chest.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

5+ Year Old Account
    Bad teeth, I know smoking isn't an appearance thing but it sort of is.
    Really long fake nails that curl.

Years ago it used to be stretched ears but I have them myself now and l love them!

-Fake everything. If you take off your nails, lashes, hair extensions and other stuff and I can't recognize you, then no thank you.
    -Tons of tattoos is another thing. I don't mind if you have a few, but a ton of them, especially on the arm, is a turn off on me. Same with too many piercings.
    -Smoking. Tobacco sticks to clothing Bad. It stains cars and walls. If someone smokes, I don't want anything to do with romantically since they'll always reek.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Only turn off I have are judgemental people who base their opinion on how a person looks.

Shallow people.

I am not very fond of beards at all. It's not that it makes people disgusting, (think less of them) just non-attractive to me. (no second glance) Some women might be into that. I'm just not one of them. Now a goatee which is pretty much like well maintained facial hair that is kept. That is not as bad. (attractive) Still just not the biggest fan of beards. If I had it my way it would be clean shaven. I am not picky about physique.

I was just trying be nice and give benefit of the doubt with facial hair in general.

Compared to this survey it seems I am not alone with this. Except what I thought was considered a "goatee" look is actually classified as "short stubble". With those two being ranked pretty close with each other. I like this article compared to others I read because this one actually has statistics.

https://www.primandprep.com/do-women...urvey-results/

I know it might be a bit of hypocrisy on my end. As I can't stand to look at Anduin how he is currently and waiting for the day he looks a bit more matured with stubble. That is just a fictional character tho.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2021-02-08 at 08:09 PM.