Armory: WORLDOFWARCRAFT DOT COM/en-us/character/us/blackrock/mireknyun/

My CE Garrosh Hellscream Kill (back when Heroic was hardest difficulty): YOUTUBE/watch?v=repYXbBmffI

Hello,

I'm a returning user who last played 6 years ago in Mists of Pandaria. I'm looking for a mythic progression guild that raids 2 days a week, at least 1 day on the weekend, in the evening PST (the later the better). Willing to transfer servers.

My current ilvl is 175 (Main: Resto, Offspec: Balance). I realize that I'm not ready to join any serious raiding group just yet, but I'd say that I'm gearing up fairly fast considering that I started about a week ago. In the meantime, I'll be trying to join pug raids for normal Nathria gear.

What you can expect from me:

- The basics of any serious-minded raider (knowing the fights, gear properly enchanted/jeweled, flasks/potions, high spec PC/internet/mic, etc.)
- Coming up with guides specific to our raid composition.
- Analyzing World of Logs.

What I expect from you:

- Not a hard requirement, but ideally I'd want at least one other person on the team with CE experience.
- Civility and responsibility.

DISCLAIMERS:

- I have a full-time job and will most likely be a raidlogger. If there is ample room to improve my gear, I will grind until I meet any gear requirements. However, once I hit a certain ilvl and there's little room for improvement other than gear from the raid, I will most likely be online for raids, dailies, and not much else.

Thanks for reading! Please add me on Discord (mireknyun#2989) if you're interested.