15+ Year Old Account

Is there ever going to be some love for cloth users who don't want to wear a robe?

I've been around since vanilla and I have yet to see many pieces that look good on cloth users.
    Even robes look bad most of the time.
    I'm currently using Buccaneer's Vest, Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Mooncloth Leggings, and Wrathful Gladiator's Treads of Alacrity.
    Been using that for quite a few years now. Haven't found anything more interesting than that.

i really hope not
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I like the Ulduar tier set for Mages. Of course, it's mage-specific, so I guess that Warlocks and Priests are just out of luck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Castle Nathria drops both a robe and non robe version of the cloth chest. My bet is this is how they're gonna handle it going forward.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/933320.jpg

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/933298.jpg

I think the blue one is a pvp set, but it gets the point across.

I just want the ability to mog the legs and chest part of my robes separately, man.

And choose whether my gloves are tucked under my sleeves.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Personally, I like the Ulduar tier set for Mages. Of course, it's mage-specific, so I guess that Warlocks and Priests are just out of luck?
    Probably, since Antorus set for Mages was pants too, so that makes Mages twice as lucky.

Priests can do Cindercloth Whitemane cosplay I guess? There are also a few cosmetic sets that bypass armor type.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2020-12-24 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    Castle Nathria drops both a robe and non robe version of the cloth chest. My bet is this is how they're gonna handle it going forward.
    Shouldve made the skirt part into a leg slot item honestly

The alliance has the moonpriest set, and the chest piece comes in both a tunic and robe.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'd like a cloth set that has a knee-length skirt leg piece and the option of having pants too. Don't know if that's possible these days tho
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.