Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    Most top guilds buy massive amounts of gold. It's always been a common practice nobody is farming 900 million gold beyond carry groups taking their cut from hundreds of mythic raiders carrying mythic pluses.

As for the topic... world first players are rarely the best players at their given class. It's as much a prep and time commitment deal as it is skill trying to match them one to one isn't very productive beyond a fantasy football kinda thing.
    I am not saying you're 100% wrong, but LIMIT at least atm is selling KSM for 10 million gold doing multiple runs a day. I mean... That's a shit pot of gold.

Method have turned out to be pretty shitty individuals overall. The big dramas and the lesser dramas that were kind of ignored by everyone....these are just your typical "gamer dudes". With all the negativity, toxicity and mysogyny that goes with it. Like 2 weeks after Echo's creation they removed another dude for saying women are worse than men or something. Then there's the whole thing with Fragnance sending everyone nude pictures of his female friend (and then saying sorry and everyone getting over it in 2 days).

If anything, it's been an eye opening experience. They are literally the same as any asshole in any of those 'hardcore' guilds. They may be entertaining to watch, but one should never fanboy or "stan" over them because there's like a 70% chance they are asses, The newest drama with nnoggie is just another episode of the "shitty reality about method/echo". I have no doubt that Limit also has these kinds of people as well, we just didn't yet heard anything about their shit (well, except one idiot literally threatening to SUE another person over having a similar nickname to his, which the other person had way earlier than him).

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Sco ran Method when Joshgate happened. Sco still runs Method. I really don't see how you can say Echo is a rebrand when none of the people who enabled that situation are on its roster for that very specific reason.
    Sco is just a scapegoat and a figurehead who was thrown under the bus to appease the masses.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2020-12-28 at 07:49 PM.

neither. They're both full of losers who ruin the game for others by promoting an unrealistic way that a player should play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Limit destroyed Echo this Tier, we're here to worry about world 1st, not world nice guys, hopefully EU puts up a challenge next tier, I doubt it.
    They only needed their competition to disband before they could claim "world first" lmao. Basically, all the good players or guilds have disbanded or quit and they're the only no lifers still going. Shame there's no proper competition to show them how mediocre they actually are.
    Garbagelands xD

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    neither. They're both full of losers who ruin the game for others by promoting an unrealistic way that a player should play the game.
    Or they are just passionate about the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    Most top guilds buy massive amounts of gold. It's always been a common practice nobody is farming 900 million gold beyond carry groups taking their cut from hundreds of mythic raiders carrying mythic pluses.

As for the topic... world first players are rarely the best players at their given class. It's as much a prep and time commitment deal as it is skill trying to match them one to one isn't very productive beyond a fantasy football kinda thing.
    Asmongold had a guy on from gallywix who said that Limit’s first N’Zoth mount run sold for 30 million gold. So I believe it’s possible that they don’t buy it directly. I know they did in the past, but not anymore.

Of course, many of their clients are probably buying it and that’s how they can afford such high prices...

Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    They only needed their competition to disband before they could claim "world first" lmao. Basically, all the good players or guilds have disbanded or quit and they're the only no lifers still going. Shame there's no proper competition to show them how mediocre they actually are.
    They destroyed Method in the previous tier also.

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    Or they are just passionate about the game?
    Unlikely, they're just people who play games like us but are allowed to buy gold from outside sources to be good, nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Am I seriously reading people complaining that other people buy gold for RL cash?
    Man I'm lazy and financially secure enough that I buy WoW tokens pretty much every time I run low on gold to sell. Blizzard should ban me for buying shit off them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Limit destroyed Echo this Tier, we're here to worry about world 1st, not world nice guys, hopefully EU puts up a challenge next tier, I doubt it.
    nope, this thread is exactly for that
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Yeah I'll echo everyone else's sentiment that none of them is that likeable so it's kinda hard to compare.

But one of those is just a rebrand of the company that covered up one of their members' being an abuser, and that's simply vile.
    It's fascinating how many people who think hitting on a 16 year old (legal in europe) is the vilest thing ever, but abusing kids by giving children opposite sex hormones is somehow normal. You can be sure that a lot of soyboy gamers in these guilds believe in the latter.

What josh did was creepy, but not much worse than that. If you want to find the actual monsters it's better to look at the gamers obsessed with normalising child sexualisation, which is a LOT of them considering you can get banned on here or on reddit for rejecting the child abuse agenda.

honk honk
    Last edited by intenz; 2020-12-29 at 02:29 PM.

I mean if you look what they have accomplised Trill must be the best WoW player tbh. He won MDI, Blizzcon, and World first, i don't know of any player that have done that, and it just shows he is a very allround player that is a literally god at everything in the game.

And Method only needed Paragon to retire so they could get a world 1st in stead of constantly 2nd
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    And Method only needed Paragon to retire so they could get a world 1st in stead of constantly 2nd
    Yep, I agree.
    Garbagelands xD

Yep, I agree.
    The current Method is even worse, and a living testament that skill trumps time spent every time. How many hours have they raided this tier while still being only 8/10 is laughable. Basically, they’ve already raided more than most 3 day semi-hc guilds will raid during the entire tier.

You mean like how Method was 2-3 until Nihilum and Paragon died? Like that? pull up your pants your fayboyism is showing, might wanna toss a hat on too cause your stupidity is popping out.
    Also they claimed world first BEFORE method disbanded too, incase you forgot that method didn't "Disband" until after BFA. Echo is also literally Method, minus Sco who was a terrible tank anyways, everything you said can easily be said about Method too, which is funny

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Sco ran Method when Joshgate happened. Sco still runs Method. I really don't see how you can say Echo is a rebrand when none of the people who enabled that situation are on its roster for that very specific reason.
    Oh please! There is a clip showing Josh speaking about his incoming police questioning or w/e, and Method members quickly shutting him down so he wont incriminate himself. Older members AT LEAST knew something was up, and if they didn't have solid evidence, there was enough stink accumulated around Josh for years to give them a second thought. "Hey, maybe we should bench the guy until we got some clarification?" But nah, they all agreed to keep him around, just like Sco, cuz he was a good player. And when shit hits the fan they just stroll to other guild and do a cringy, crying streams how they "diddun knew nuttin".
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    The current Method is even worse, and a living testament that skill trumps time spent every time. How many hours have they raided this tier while still being only 8/10 is laughable. Basically, they’ve already raided more than most 3 day semi-hc guilds will raid during the entire tier.
    they have a completely new roster, probably takes time to get used to each other etc

im really interested to see how they will do upcoming tiers
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Man I'm lazy and financially secure enough that I buy WoW tokens pretty much every time I run low on gold to sell. Blizzard should ban me for buying shit off them.
    Exactly, although I don't do the token route.

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    It's fascinating how many people who think hitting on a 16 year old (legal in europe) is the vilest thing ever, but abusing kids by giving children opposite sex hormones is somehow normal. You can be sure that a lot of soyboy gamers in these guilds believe in the latter.

What josh did was creepy, but not much worse than that. If you want to find the actual monsters it's better to look at the gamers obsessed with normalising child sexualisation, which is a LOT of them considering you can get banned on here or on reddit for rejecting the child abuse agenda.

honk honk
    creepy? josh raped someone... he's an actual rapist...