Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why is everyone saying that with gear our dps will be ok to kill guldan on mythic when the real problem is the survivability? getting chain stunned and bashed by the worms is the issue not the dmg output......

Considering that some BfA raid content was soloable IN BfA itself...

With that said, I was only able to solo a few Mythic Legion things towards the end of BfA with the OP corruption shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Its definitely doable although very tough. As a 222 ilvl warrior dps if the fight took about ~10 seconds longer than it takes me to kill it now i wouldnt be able to. Just gotta make sure every CD and have a pot up for last phase.

Soloed as a ilv200 DH. Got the red Infernal mount my second run two weeks about. Think god i dont have to do that bs again. By far the most bs mount run to solo. They need to do something about the parasites. I have 5 runs total. Got 3 with my brother last expansion.
    Last edited by Usernameforforums; 2021-02-25 at 02:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    How the fuck is this trolling?

Discussing moderation is against the rules. Infracted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Why is everyone saying that with gear our dps will be ok to kill guldan on mythic when the real problem is the survivability? getting chain stunned and bashed by the worms is the issue not the dmg output......
    The way the fight works is that the worms keep adding up the longer the last part of the encounter goes on.

So if you have high enough DPS you can just burn through all of that pretty quickly.

i'm able to solo mythic guldan as a necrolord hunter but it was only possible after getting heimir. that extra 10 seconds allows me to end it though i do die after i kill guldan.