Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I love how a lot of comments here are in the likes of "you got trolled", "streamers are dumb", "why are you taking advice from streamers", ...
    when literally it's just OP paying so little attention he watched an outdated guide.

Leveling got changed dozens of time during beta, don't blame other people if you don't keep up with the most recent info.

you can't get to 60 by doing only the main story quests...that means no dungeons, treasures or any side quests. I got stuck halfway to 60 at the end, but it only took one side quest line to get to 60, so it's not a huge deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Everyone, but it was at this point https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...eveling/619528 and it was fixed before launch which OP somehow caught the old way and never looked into level gains after they fixed xp /shrug
    Yeah, befor they fixed the XP.
    It's still a bit odd, they way they did leveling this time though.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBF on my first char I leveled to 60, I just wanted to focus on the MSQ. So at launch I went unrested and with WM off. I had two times leveling came to a halt and I had to do some sidequests/dungeons. Once in Bastion (half a level) and once in Ardenweald (a entire level). Never had that problem before when I leveled that way from Cata to BfA.
    Not a big issue tho, since I still managed to get to 69 fairly quick but I just found it weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    It's how we learn things. Since most of us don't have access to beta we have to get our information from streamers and youtubers. I don't think it's too much to ask for them to post updates when major changes like this happens instead of the last thing they report not being true anymore.
    that's just not true. I don't watch streamers. I knew about the xp problems and I also knew when it was corrected, ON MMO CHAMPION. You look for information at the wrong spot.

you look for info on youtube and complain on MMOC, try the other way around .......

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazze View Post
    For me, Preach lost all credibility in WoD when he said talents should be cosmetic. The guy doesn't want to play an rpg, he want to play a racing game or a raid simulator or whatever you want to call it. (he thinks it would be better if everyone had the same gear). Also, he likes to give strong opinions even on things he is not informed on(but all of them do this, so I'll cut him some slack here).
    You do realize there has passed several YEARS since WoD? People's opinions change, gets more refined, takes on a different perspective with time.
    I don't know about you, but I don't have an issue with someone having a different opinion than me on a specific subject. It's completely fine. It's very unlikely that you'd agree on everything anyways. We're individuals after all. What I do like with Preach is that he has very thought out reasonings behind his opinions, and that's something you actually can say about someone's argument EVEN if you don't end up agreeing with it.