View Poll Results: Do you believe in psychics, extraterrestrial life, time travel, other universes?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I believe in all of them

16 12.60%
  • No, I don't believe in any of them

23 18.11%
  • I believe in some of them, but not all of them

88 69.29%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Psychics: I have prophetic dreams semi-regularly,
    Something similar myself.
    Fucking annoying. I always feel caged when I wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Something similar myself.
    Fucking annoying. I always feel caged when I wake up.
    This is caused by depression. I've been there.
    It makes you feel like an amazing person. But it's really your brain Crying out for help in it's death throes.

I *Strongly* recommend seeking professional help for yourself, and for any others in this thread that have reached the point in their life where they may not be able to ask for the help they Need. Again, I can't emphasize enough that this state of mind is not a special power or a Unique ability - it's a cry for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimekaro View Post
    snipped for crazy .
    Please...for fuck's sake you know nothing about me. Just stop.

...you need professional help..
    Yeah, sure. We all do...

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Yep, with the numbers we are talking about, it's stuff we can't even imagine. We couldn't write down the number of planets out there in our whole lifetime.
    A fairly relevant quote I came across online summs the issue up pretty well. It went something like this:
    To disbelieve in the possible existence of extra terrestrial life in our universe simply because we have not yet encountered any is like disbelieving in the possible existence of sharks because you went to the Ocean, collected a single molecule of water, and discovered no sharks in it when you examined it.

Everything but psychics

in infinity there are aliens, other universes, but not time travel i think

Yes, why? Because I have experienced things after having a NDE. People can believe what they want but I know what I have experienced and what I have seen that is not of this planet

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Saiteck View Post
    Yes, why? Because I have experienced things after having a NDE. People can believe what they want but I know what I have experienced and what I have seen that is not of this planet
    How and when did you have your experience? What exactly did you see?
    "Always you speak. Never do you listen! You ignore the lessons of Pandaria! You see, there is balance in all things. Wisdom etched in our very fur: Black and white. Darkness and light. When the last emperor hid our land from the rest of the world, he also preserved...our ancient enemy, the mantid. So it is with your Alliance and your Horde. They are not strong despite one another; they are strong BECAUSE of one another. You mistake your greatest strength for weakness. Do you see this?"

this thread is basically what coast to coast am talks about every night i i think this is more entertaining to listen to than anything else.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

I do not believe people who make money by believing in the supernatural)) But I believe that there is something like that. I enjoy tarot reading from time to time. It really gives me some help.