Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    This is a lie.

I mean for some reasons Asians can't get in schools yet they also... get in schools? Please...

Asians are overrepresented but we are to believe that they're the ones truly suffering disproportionately? As for why look at skin colour... colleges try to get a varied group of people which helps expand the minds of the campus. Diversity is a goal.
    Overrepresented because have higher grades then everyone, so why wouldnt they be.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a lie.

I mean for some reasons Asians can't get in schools yet they also... get in schools? Please...

Asians are overrepresented but we are to believe that they're the ones truly suffering disproportionately? As for why look at skin colour... colleges try to get a varied group of people which helps expand the minds of the campus. Diversity is a goal.
    What is good about diversity? More things to fight about? Merit over diversity always

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Overrepresented because have higher grades then everyone, so why wouldnt they be.
    That is not why..

It is interesting to note how this particular issue has come up mostly with just white people and a few Asians (being used as props) to attack Affirmative Action. I mean literally, it is a strategy being used by known right-wing racist politicos... Colleges do not just look at grades by the way, if they did every single person with a 4.0 would get in but they do not.

Also interesting to note the intersection between neo-nazi white nationlist kkk and the odd fascination they have with East Asian, Japan in particular.

What is good about diversity? More things to fight about? Merit over diversity always
    Pure bigotry. What do you think grades are merit?

If one scores a 96 and another a 100 is the latter more a person of more "merit" is the worth of a person purely based on "score"???

[QUOTE=Themius;52910591]Asians need a better degree to join a college to get a degree? So you mean Asians can't get into school unless they have a degree to get a degree?

American used them as low paid labour but they came as indentured workers of their will not slaves.

And most black people that come from africa as slaves would probalby be dead if they didnt come to america.
    The clanwars would still had been the same, kept alive to be sold as slave. Ok not america, then sold to arabs, their word for black african = slave, there dont seem to be many black arabs now adays like they have died or something.

Or just dead.

Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2020-12-30 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Trolling

And most black people that come from africa as slaves would probalby be dead if they didnt come to america.
    The clanwars would still had been the same, kept alive to be sold as slave. Ok not america, then sold to arabs, their word for black african = slave, there dont seem to be many black arabs now adays like they have died or something.

Or just dead.

Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    "The slaves should be happy we made them slaves"

Most black people would be dead in Africa?

It's interesting:

Ignorant people contend with the opinion that black people were better off slaves because Africa is bad now... nevermind the fact that years of conquest by Europeans and the slave trade kinda fucked Africa up lol.

Arab based slavery was a problem, just as bad or near as European slavery. However typical west African slavery was nothing at all like European slavery since it wasn't part of an economic endeavour. People weren't a commodity under the typical west African slavery system. but hey you know jackshit about history don't you.

Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live
    the poster probably thinks they aren't racist, however only racists would agree with that line.

This poster calls the Kenosha shooter an amazing kid. Disgusting beliefs to hold.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-12-29 at 11:17 PM.

Asians need a better degree to join a college to get a degree? So you mean Asians can't get into school unless they have a degree to get a degree?

American used them as low paid labour but they came as indentured workers of their will not slaves.

Or just dead.

@Machismo You'll love this one I'm sure. Might as well add it to the sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

"The slaves should be happy we made them slaves"

Most black people would be dead in Africa?

It's interesting:

Ignorant people contend with the opinion that black people were better off slaves because Africa is bad now... nevermind the fact that years of conquest by Europeans and the slave trade kinda fucked Africa up lol.

Arab based slavery was a problem, just as bad or near as European slavery. However typical west African slavery was nothing at all like European slavery since it wasn't part of an economic endeavour. People weren't a commodity under the typical west African slavery system. but hey you know jackshit about history don't you.

the poster probably thinks they aren't racist, however only racists would agree with that line.

This poster calls the Kenosha shooter an amazing kid. Disgusting beliefs to hold.

Most people that came to america as slaves would have been dead if they didnt. Yes!

Most people that came to america as slaves would have been dead if they didnt. Yes!
    I mean good thing the Holocaust happened then. Without it the jews wouldn't have been gifted the stolen land of Israel! I mean good for them right. They should be thankful and totally love neo-nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    @Machismo You'll love this one I'm sure. Might as well add it to the sig.
    Yes, commonsense isnt big on machismo, but making up things and flaming and make people banned yes thats what he is known for

- - - Updated - - -

I mean good thing the Holocaust happened then. Without it the jews wouldn't have been gifted the stolen land of Israel! I mean good for them right. They should be thankful and totally love neo-nazis.
    They already bought alot of land in israel before ww2, but yes england isnt god and they should have waited for god of cause.

- - - Updated - - -

I meen for religious jews, jews that just want their homelands they will just buy land there and move

Yes, commonsense isnt big on machismo, but making up things and flaming and make people banned yes thats what he is known for

- - - Updated - - -

They already bought alot of land in israel before ww2, but yes england isnt god and they should have waited for god of cause.
    Ah so you're a biblical person. I guess you just think the slavery was god's will. Tell me... why isn't it god's doing if it happened? It's lovely when people religion to enshrine their hatred in.

Ah so you're a biblical person. I guess you just think the slavery was god's will. Tell me... why isn't it god's doing if it happened? It's lovely when people religion to enshrine their hatred in.
    So black people in america would be better of dead? And Im the racist, its the whole vegan argument.

So black people in america would be better of dead? And Im the racist, its the whole vegan argument.
    Comparing black people to livestock definitely isn't the way to claim you're not racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Oh so without slavery all black people ever would be dead... and therefore the white people saved the black race.... where did you go to school and when did you stop?

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Comparing black people to livestock definitely isn't the way to claim you're not racist.
    Everyone is racist. Im just a bit less then most people, have a black wife and mixed kid and you still call me racist.

Im just telling true things that you dont like.

Everyone is racist. Im just a bit less then most people, have a black wife and mixed kid and you still call me racist.

Im just telling true things that you dont like.
    "I have a black wife I can't be racist"

Funny that... there are lot of women who are with racist white men. Hell one woman finally broke up with her boyfriend after years of him and his friends making jokes about black people.

Hey I have a distant cousin who's black and her "best friend" calls other black people ni**ers while saying she's a "special" black person and not like those other ni**ers. totally not racist!

Lol.

Oh so without slavery all black people ever would be dead... and therefore the white people saved the black race.... where did you go to school and when did you stop?
    Most black people in america would probaly been dead, dont meen that they saved them but it meen you dont have to hunt them more then people like arabs that killed their slaves, just because their slaves are dead and have noone to fight for them. or modern day slavery, that is just called foced labour. More slaves to day then ever before in history but blm only care about themself

Most black people in america would probaly been dead, dont meen that they saved them but it meen you dont have to hunt them more then people like arabs that killed their slaves, just because their slaves are dead and have noone to fight for them. or modern day slavery, that is just called foced labour. More slaves to day then ever before in history but blm only care about themself
    How would most black people in America "be dead"??? do you know how childbirth works and sex?

"I have a black wife I can't be racist"

Funny that... there are lot of women who are with racist white men. Hell one woman finally broke up with her boyfriend after years of him and his friends making jokes about black people.

Hey I have a distant cousin who's black and her "best friend" calls other black people ni**ers while saying she's a "special" black person and not like those other ni**ers. totally not racist!

Lol.
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her behave like white people and not say it out loud.

- - - Updated - - -

Racism is a survival thing, its in the genes everyone is racist or lying. You look at strangers like they dont belong, racist. Western white people are the least racist people on earth, because we have be tought we have to accept everyone no matter how vile crimes they do

- - - Updated - - -

How would most black people in America "be dead"??? do you know how childbirth works and sex?
    Ok, never born. Better?
    Its like vegan again. They are fine with all pigs and cows never been born. Me I see it as they want to kill billions of animals

Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her behave like white people and not say it out loud.

- - - Updated - - -

Racism is a survival thing, its in the genes everyone is racist or lying. You look at strangers like they dont belong, racist. Western white people are the least racist people on earth, because we have be tought we have to accept everyone no matter how vile crimes they do

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, never born. Better?
    Its like vegan again. They are fine with all pigs and cows never been born. Me I see it as they want to kill billions of animals
    Like... this dude the fuck is he on?

Also why would they "never have been born" people fuck.. people have kids they would have been born in Africa instead of America.... not "dead" the fuck is wrong with you.

"I'm not racist, I have a black wife. A black wife who I am trying to force to behave properly like a good white person instead of her black self."

This means you think her behaviour is because she's black and INFERIOR and in order to improve she needs to behave like a good white person

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I would bet on it, there's a near infinite amount of ways to get slightly more output even with slightly less input and the fact that people always think we've hit some kind of "ultimate cap" or "ultimate efficiency" is incredibly stupid.
    Other than efficiency (3% of US farmable land for 19.5% share of US crop commodities) there is another factor that differentiate CA from most other states. If you look at the USDA link that I provided, almost 99% of CA crops are for human consumption.

So? Isn’t that true for all of US crops? Nope.

Lets take a look at Iowa which is the second largest agriculture states. Corn, soybean and hay are #1 through #3 crops in Iowa. Can’t human eat corn and soybean? Not these corn and soybeans. These are for livestock consumption. The Chinese use US corn and soybean to feed their hogs. This is true for the majority of the agriculture in most US states.

So what kind of corn is human consumption? USDA classify corn for human consumption as sweet corn. California produces 26.4% of the sweet corn in the US in 2019. More than 10 times that of Illinois which used to be famous for its sweet corn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Other than efficiency (3% of US farmable land for 19.5% share of US crop commodities) there is another factor that differentiate CA from most other states. If you look at the USDA link that I provided, almost 99% of CA crops are for human consumption.

So? Isn’t that true for all of US crops? Nope.

Lets take a look at Iowa which is the second largest agriculture states. Corn, soybean and hay are #1 through #3 crops in Iowa. Can’t human eat corn and soybean? Not these corn and soybeans. These are for livestock consumption. The Chinese use US corn and soybean to feed their hogs. This is true for the majority of the agriculture in most US states.

So what kind of corn is human consumption? USDA classify corn for human consumption as sweet corn. California produces 26.4% of the sweet corn in the US in 2019. More than 10 times that of Illinois which used to be famous for its sweet corn.
    This pretty much chips a large chunk out of the "oh but without us you'd all starve"

No... China maybe would have to buy their stuff somewhere else... but Americans wouldn't starve, they'll barely notice.