Blizzard should remove legendaries from PVP , period.

Why making me forced to do thorgast innumerable times just so i can pvp with one char. Also they make PVP unbalanced so there's literally zero point to let legendaries work on PVP for other than making you spend more time doing the same boring shit over and over.

Also at this point make covenant level account wide, atleast from the same covenant. If i want to have an alter to just chill and play 4fun why should i do all the SAME quests just to get the talent, i mean. Nonsense.

Forcing you to do it with your main is enough. I like having other alts to chill 2s and 3s even RBG just like i did in Cata/Mop days. You level your char to max then you start gearing spamming bgs/arenas. Hell, even doing mythics is acceptable, gearing system is fine THO I THINK making versa an exclusive PVP stat would be better (or just making pvp items separated from pve)

Why should a mini/side game stop me from using my Legendary?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by arucado3 View Post
    Why making me forced to do thorgast innumerable times just so i can pvp with one char. Also they make PVP unbalanced so there's literally zero point to let legendaries work on PVP for other than making you spend more time doing the same boring shit over and over.

Also at this point make covenant level account wide, atleast from the same covenant. If i want to have an alter to just chill and play 4fun why should i do all the SAME quests just to get the talent, i mean. Nonsense.

Forcing you to do it with your main is enough. I like having other alts to chill 2s and 3s even RBG just like i did in Cata/Mop days. You level your char to max then you start gearing spamming bgs/arenas. Hell, even doing mythics is acceptable, gearing system is fine THO I THINK making versa an exclusive PVP stat would be better (or just making pvp items separated from pve)
    It's not more fun to do Torghast even if your focus is PvE.
    That Place sucks after a few runs.

Thread summary is video above.

Also I love how pvp is at this expansion. thank God we returned to the fast paced combat we had before during BC-WotLK. Please keep the legendaries and covenants Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Sesethi View Post

Thread summary is video above.

Also I love how pvp is at this expansion. thank God we returned to the fast paced combat we had before during BC-WotLK. Please keep the legendaries and covenants Blizzard
    What the actual F are you talking about? Fast paced combat of BC-WotLK. What the F are you talking about? The BC combat is NOTHING like WoTLK. I'm sorry but when people say things that blatantly wtf I have to ask what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why should a mini/side game stop me from using my Legendary?
    It’s terribad and lotsa time consuming for being a “mini game”.

Legendaries arent really an issue, there are covenant abilities that need tuning though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesethi View Post
    Someone clearly didn't play in BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    That just makes them useless for half the content. Thats stupid.