Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    You neglected to mention the greatest stupidity of them all - Rets. I witnessed one go from 3.3% health (or 969) to 80% health in 4 secs, all instant heals.
    Ret's are a pain, but prot pally's are so...soo much worse.

  2. #102
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidisko View Post
    now you have proof, we did not lie, what now? what good it served you?
    It proved your point instead of you simply talking out of your ass, thats it, i asked for proof, you provided proof, end of story, did you think i was gunna apologize for asking for proof? what world do you live in?

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    It proved your point instead of you simply talking out of your ass, thats it, i asked for proof, you provided proof, end of story, did you think i was gunna apologize for asking for proof? what world do you live in?
    No im not interested in apology, im asking what now? You have proof of 16k hit, im asking why do you needed that or what changee now? Im not really buying that you just wanted to verify if im not liar, if yes, then your question is on point, in what world do i live in?...

  4. #104
    Keyboard Turner Gandroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1
    People always complaining about Overpowered and Underpowered since the game has been released. "Deal with it". You got how many years experience on this game and with your class? Overcome obstacles, if you at 1600 its because your there on your own skillset and you are not trying anything new. There will always be classes better than the other. If you want something "Balanced" go play a single player game homie. Shit ive played Paladin for 15 years. The ups and downs we been thru, see me bitchin? Naw, enjoy the game. Ima play paladin if we underpowered overpowered, under the barrel. 100.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    again, evidence, i dont give a shit if both of you love to over exaggerate.
    link.
    evidence.

    - - - Updated - - -



    i dont care if it gets nerfed or not, cause im not a DH, and a dh has never hit me with a "15/25k the hunt"


    Your word weighs just as much as mine, and i say
    The hunt hits for only 1 damage!!!!

    see how easy that is?
    Now i can say the same thing both of you are saying "i don't need evidence i know it is true"
    See how fucking dumb that is? to make claims and when asked for proof go "trust me" when it is hilariously easy to get such proof.
    go into arena skirmishes find a DH, if it really is hitting for 15-25k it will not take long to find one, cause why wouldn't a DH use it if they can 1 shot players with it?
    https://ibb.co/rcpV8G8

    ??

    Like I said, don't fool yourself.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidisko View Post
    I love this expansion so much. yet the most important thing to me the PVP arenas are so bad.

    Dungeons - Love it
    Raid - AMAZING
    World pvp, world quest . zones - best experience ever
    Arenas - .....

    Why it is taking blizzard so much time for fixing this? Rogues took 1 weeks to get fixed, yet now nothing is getting balanced at all.

    Blizzard mentioned covenant abilities should be addition, NOT the game breaking spells.

    few examples.

    DH - The hunt - 15-20 K one shot
    Convoke - One shot


    I play 2.2k resto shaman yet i cant get from 1600 Rating due to the comps and insta kills im getting. Blizzard nerfed rogues, guess what happens? Every 2nd arena is Arms warrior and WW monk. I cant play stand that i use all my skills to play the arena properly and some noob just pop cds and insta kill me.

    The argument they are using is that are following.

    Wait till you get better gear, more versa, more HP. - im 200 Ilvl with 24 % versa.
    Wait till you unlock more conduits blablabal

    Why i should be punished as others OP classes are getting 2k rating and better gear?

    So much dissapoitment and disgust with arenas.
    This is probably just cry forum as i cant take this longer.
    Do you really think this is the problem you’re hard stuck on 1600? I’m sorry to tell you but that ain’t the issue. I face your class and spec all of the time on high mmr.

    Yes, a lot of stuff is insane, but it makes the game fun again. Nerfs will happen and blizzard is currently chilling cause you know... holidays.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Solero View Post
    https://ibb.co/rcpV8G8

    ??

    Like I said, don't fool yourself.
    Delusional player tbh. My hpally just took a 19.2k hunt last night. Hunt still hits super hard. It is not that hard atleast in 2v2 for a DH to run mana burn and turtle until they get a nice CC chain with a 15-20k hunt crit.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidisko View Post
    No im not interested in apology, im asking what now? You have proof of 16k hit, im asking why do you needed that or what changee now? Im not really buying that you just wanted to verify if im not liar, if yes, then your question is on point, in what world do i live in?...
    It's very obvious that he got completely proved wrong and is now just trying to save face lmao

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidisko View Post
    I play 2.2k resto shaman yet i cant get from 1600 Rating.
    Maybe you are not 2.2k then as you would like to belive but in fact 1600

    everyone like to see themself as a 2.2k player while being hardstuck 1600
    Last edited by apelsinjuice; 2021-01-03 at 09:54 PM.

  10. #110
    I am Murloc! dacoolist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    5,368
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Maybe you are not 2.2k then as you would like to belive but in fact 1600

    everyone like to see themself as a 2.2k player while being hardstuck 1600
    I think the only claim is previous xpac rating right, as in "people used to be duelist.. but now only challenger" etc

    Sometimes its the comp / meta / class.. but sometimes its the person

    I know my limitations, and right now it's 1800 - I don't think pushing higher would do much for me or my friends unless we can get to 2100 and that's just not where my skill is at the moment

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    It's very obvious that he got completely proved wrong and is now just trying to save face lmao
    I think Fel just wanted to see the numbers - I ask for armory links sometimes just to see what these people are talking about. I get proved wrong all the time

  11. #111
    Scarab Lord gaymer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    4,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Amariw View Post
    Is the problem with no solid pvp stat. Versa isnt enough cuzz its limited by also being present in pve. Needs to be something like resilience, pvp power, pvp gear ilvl scaling , or huge stamina increase on pvp gear.
    versatility is the top stat desired by resto shaman and happens to be one of the two stats on every single piece of PvP gear so his bitching about resto shaman is a joke. Resto shaman are one of the most mobile healers in the game with some amazing cooldowns to boot. Then factor in the fact Necro is the top choice for resto shaman which gives them an AOE hot and AOE dot plus making your healing wave also apply riptide to all targets is fucking insane. Resto shaman is also the top choice in arena right now. The OP is just bad a PvP and wants to bitch about something because he sucks and can't admit it.

  12. #112
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidisko View Post
    No im not interested in apology, im asking what now? You have proof of 16k hit, im asking why do you needed that or what changee now? Im not really buying that you just wanted to verify if im not liar, if yes, then your question is on point, in what world do i live in?...
    ??? What do you want?
    Someone made a claim
    I asked for evidence saying I didn't believe it
    You guys refused to
    I said you needed to
    You did
    I was proven wrong
    What do you want from me?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    It's very obvious that he got completely proved wrong and is now just trying to save face lmao
    I got proved wrong yes, but what the fuck you talking about "im trying to save face" i asked for proof, i said i doubt its hitting for 15k and i wanted proof, they provided proof, i said "alright im wrong" why is the conversation still continuing?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Solero View Post
    https://ibb.co/rcpV8G8

    ??

    Like I said, don't fool yourself.
    I didnt, i asked for proof, it was provided, i was wrong, end of story, do you two want a fucking song and dance or you just gunna keep at it?

    also good to know its hitting for 15k on a crit, cause from how Op was talking about it, it made it seem like it was hitting 15-20k on every hit, and not JUST on crit.

  13. #113
    Elemental Lord Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    8,496
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidX View Post
    Retris are so overpowered.

    People just take a Protpala into arena because he heals more as a holypala. Wtf is this season? Its just all about oneshot
    Each season has a oneshot class, i remember BM hunter in MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Each season has a oneshot class, i remember BM hunter in MoP.
    I personally have been having fun with a 3 man 210-213 mm hunter team.

    It's pure kino

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I personally have been having fun with a 3 man 210-213 mm hunter team.

    It's pure kino
    To everyone talking about its my mistake im 1600 and having 2200 last season, it does not mean i will have 2200 each season. I completely agree, i was so suprised that i was stuck at 1600 when i played my best and when it seems i try really hard then someone suddenly one shotted me. And this was when my frustration came.

    Today im 1850 , movee from 1600. I found stable partner and got 23% versa a its much better. I never said that because of the hunt or convoke im unable to move from 1600.

    It was like i had very nice arena i won, it was good match up and solid one and then suddenly next arena prot pala with warrior and i loose and this was just win,loose , win, loose . Then once again good matchup we played better then our opponents we popper their defensives trinkets way soonee then they did to us, what happend? The hunt 20k insta dead.

    So please try to read between lines, maybe im a poor writer. But all im saying inwas dissapointed due to above what i mentioned.

    Thanks

  16. #116
    Stood in the Fire Ihazpaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the land of midnight sun.
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidisko View Post
    im not saying resto shaman is weak, its very good atm, and yes damage is quite high, i can do twice lavaburst for total of 10k dmg, i managed to climb to 1900 rating now i have found finally stable partner, played with warrios and moonkins.

    The dissapoitnent i meant are those one shots. again i dont mind fast paced arenas, rather have 5-6 minutes arenas then 20 minutes as before.
    But some ppl here mentioned what should be fixec im not alone, prot paladis, warrior/ww damage is too high comprade to others, Fire mage burst is insane.

    Yesterday i played with friend shadowpriest moonkin started convoke which is indeed 4 secs channeling but from the 1 sec he got full moon for 28K, so yes you can say you can interupt or ground it, but this isnt supposed to be that if you dont interuprt in 0.5 sec from 4 sec and you die, now someone states, you are noob convoke is easy to kick.

    - - - Updated - - -



    and one more addition why should hybrids heals should be equal to healers?

    That does not make sense either
    Convoke is definetly very OP skill but I have huge WA on midscreen just for convoke and usually keep focus on the boomking/resto druid to easily interrupt that skill. All I can say is same as others say: just fight and learn to interrupt convokes fast. Also it will balance out with gear and some small nerfs someday. Warriors and mages are really easy to avoid. You got roots and perma slow + huge extra speed. Just hug the pillar and loss warriors and mages. If you don't have then get Gladiatorlossa addon and you will hear when combustion pops = loss or grounding and ghostwolf to nearest pillar. I've died only once to firemage and it was because I didn't know they had huge burst. Warriors do not hit that hard but they stay on your skin... when playing as a any other healer exept shaman. As a shaman you can kite warriors 24/7 and your teammate can help with that. And lastly against prot pala and dps just attack the prot, they are squishy and their heals on themselfs are bad compared how much they heal others. When prot pops defensive CDs just nuke dps and go back to prot. As a shaman you can keep running from prot forever, they are on wheelchair.

    I am fighting in low MMR but some friends are fighting high MMR and say exactly same. There really is no any OP classes/specs as long as you focus on defensive gameplay and avoiding certain skills. And if you find good warrior/SP/retri you should be fine.

    Anyway I don't play WoW anymore, prolly have gotten too bored to whole game and waiting to classic TBC is only thing that keeps me in these forums.
    What I say definetly is not 100% sure and true but with what I experienced and what some friends have told me and I've seen, people are just still too used to BFA arenas and have to learn to play again against certain classes.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    also good to know its hitting for 15k on a crit, cause from how Op was talking about it, it made it seem like it was hitting 15-20k on every hit, and not JUST on crit.
    Oh, the OP inferred that it was on every hit? I must've missed that.
    Last edited by Syh; 2021-01-04 at 04:42 PM.

  18. #118
    I am Murloc! Asrialol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,110
    Shaman complaining about convoke? Wot. People never died to that at 2200, let alone sub 2k. At 2400 it's always interrupted, cc'd, los'd, etc.
    Hi

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Shaman complaining about convoke? Wot. People never died to that at 2200, let alone sub 2k. At 2400 it's always interrupted, cc'd, los'd, etc.
    So your opinion is if something is not balanced some classes cant speak about it?

    If im ww monk who has strinongest dmg atm, i cant point finger to something else? Is this your psychologi behind this?

    Because if everyone would act like you, game would definetly move forward in right direction...

  20. #120
    I am Murloc! Asrialol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidisko View Post
    So your opinion is if something is not balanced some classes cant speak about it?

    If im ww monk who has strinongest dmg atm, i cant point finger to something else? Is this your psychologi behind this?

    Because if everyone would act like you, game would definetly move forward in right direction...
    I don't get the complaints against ww monks either, tbh. But I feel that when X class is very strong in a lot of areas in the game, it makes little sense to complain about certain classes that aren't.

    Though I don't really expect there to be much balance this early in the first season when theyve introduced so many new abilities, passive and such. Hopefully it'll get better, but if not its just more boring pvp seasons like we've had in the previous expansions where you can afk your way to 2400+ without really being that good, as long as you play the correct spec.
    Hi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •