Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Yes, but that's the case for elementals that die outside of their plane - They return to their plane. Elementals that die outside their plane die a true death, and there isn't a confirmation of what happens there.
    They meet true death like any other being. It's the same for everything. Naaru killed are sent back to the Light, same for Old Gods with the Void, Demons with the Twisting Nether, creatures of Death and the Shadowlands.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Probably some dumb troll raid lmao

My guess is we take care of Dark Uther and either kill him or redeem him, which a cinematic revealing what actually happened to Arthas when he gets yeeted into the Maw by Uther. I think Arthas is lowkey one of the bigger twists coming, similar to Illidan returning in Legion, but in what way I don't know.

9.1 is most likely a Madlraxxus and Kel'thuzad themed raid. It both fits narratively as Maldraxxus is the closest to ahving a definite resolution as well as giving the players a raid that leans heavily on the Scourge nostalgia.
    Vyraz not having a unique model is as pretty weak argument for why he would be weak, all that is required is some explanation that he teamed up with teh Jailer and got an upgrade of some sort, especially if we get the likely reveal of thre Runecarver being the Primus, meaning that we could have the Jailer somehow infuse Vyraz with the Primus' essence to become an even greater threat.

Once we have dealt with Maldraxxus we can then deal with the remaining problems in Ardenweald which would fit teh usual pattern of the X.2 patches being a divergent in theme for the expansion (8.2 having a Naga raid, 5.2 having a Mogu raid, WotLK having Ulduar etc.)

After that the only loose end would be the inevitable return of Arthas, which would fit snugly with all the remaining loose threads the expansion has with Uther, the Mawsworn, Helya, The Maw in general.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    i think it will be something kyrian related as it looks like they have some big problems with the forsaken and stuff, maybe something with Uther and kyrian/necrolord combination related.
    Bastion/kyrians will definitely play a big role, however it is speculated that they're gonna be important towards the end of the xpac.

Everything points towards a Maldraxxus raids right now and where we go next. After that we'll probably get to see a new zone as part of the mid tier patch.

Ardenweald seems to be already finished and I don't expect anything major to go on there anymore. The campaign finale for night fae seems to suggest that.

a ToV and Crucible styled 2-3 boss raid with the Drust thematic

I feel like something Drust related.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I feel like something Drust related.
    The drust are completey defeated and the forrest is recovering by the end of the night fae campaign, so Ardenweald is done.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Clearing out the traitors in Maldraxxus, definitely seems like the most urgent matter at hand.

Unifying, what's left of Maldraxxus armies to once again act as the "Shield" of the Shadowlands.
    Draka and Lady Vashj will most certainly play huge roles. And we will probably have found/rescued Thrall by then, so he will probably get a chance to meet his mother.
    I think Maldraxxus is for last, assuming the Runecarver is the Primus! Or maybe one before last so he can create some super legendary to defeat Zovaal for the last Maw raid. ;P

Either Arthas or Sylvanas will have a redemption story, more than likely Arthas using whatever the rest of "The armor of domination" is and taking over for the Jailer. (kinda implies there was more than the Helm in the runecarver flashback). The ending will probably mirror Illidan's arc, since Blizz loves its tropes. How that fits in whatever raids there are remains to be seen, but I definitely vote for Oribos being a raid, plus the Maw.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like we'll get Zerekriss as a Naxx 3.0 raid after we get our flying mounts. Though maybe that could be the Trial/Crucible of SL or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Murdur View Post
    Either Arthas or Sylvanas will have a redemption story, more than likely Arthas using whatever the rest of "The armor of domination" is and taking over for the Jailer. (kinda implies there was more than the Helm in the runecarver flashback).
    That would be the Plate of the Damned. It was used to bind Ner'zhul's soul to the Frozen Throne but we haven't seen it since Warcraft 3 and they've been pretty inconsistent with depicting it.

It was recently redesigned for Reforged:

Last edited by Kathranis; 2020-12-29 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    I am hoping we get a few smaller raids. A 2-3 raid in one place, followed by a 5-6 raid in another would satisfy me real nicely.

I guess I'm ultimately wishing that we avoid a full on maldraxxus raid. I find the design of that zone a little tedious.

I spotted some structures in Bastion that seem to be unused but not part of the skybox. Maybe that will be the new raid.

Sylvanas' maw rave disco, is next.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I'd take a troll raid. They are cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearing out the traitors in Maldraxxus, definitely seems like the most urgent matter at hand.

Unifying, what's left of Maldraxxus armies to once again act as the "Shield" of the Shadowlands.
    Draka and Lady Vashj will most certainly play huge roles. And we will probably have found/rescued Thrall by then, so he will probably get a chance to meet his mother.
    I mean... that is happening already on the covenant campaign. Is that poor excuse of a baron turned margraive that we kind of solo with Alexandros really worth being a raid end boss? I can't imagine it.

I think something drust may make sense.

The Kyrian, not so much as the leader of the forsworn died in a dungeon and the second in comand will probably die in the campaign. I imagine Uther will have a change of heart or just be a boss in a maw raid.

If i had to bet, it would either be a Drust raid or a maw raid. The maw raid is more likely. Many story threads with Arthas, Sylvanas and Uther leading to it. I think the Jailor will escape at the end of it.
    Aka a nighthold raid imo. Sylvanas final boss. An enraged nightwarrior Tyrande will probably be a boss within it.
    It all aligns itself perfectly for a maw raid.

So, yeah, Sylvanas maw raid, Jailor escapes and goes to find allies. That is where a drust zone and raid might make sense as a 3rd raid. A final raid i'd predict being in the twisting nether as i am sure something happened when we defeated Argus that broke the Arbiter. So, i think this will circle back to the Legion in some way.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-12-29 at 11:10 PM.

You already deal with the traitors in the Maldraxxus covenant storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    You already deal with the traitors in the Maldraxxus covenant storyline.
    Vyraz is still left, and whhile Kel'thuzad is defeated he is just sent back to the Maw, which seems like a paper thin ploy at trying to set him up as a raid boss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I feel like we'll get Zerekriss as a Naxx 3.0 raid after we get our flying mounts. Though maybe that could be the Trial/Crucible of SL or something.
    Zerekriss is just a teleport hub buff that Necrolord players gets, at rank 2 you gain the ability to teleport up where a parachute awaits so you can jump down wherever.

Besides, the Necropoli that we see in Maldraxxus are not large enough to contain much of anything, any Naxx 3.0 throwback raids would have to use something else to be large enough to contain a raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Sylvanas' maw rave disco, is next.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I mean... that is happening already on the covenant campaign. Is that poor excuse of a baron turned margraive that we kind of solo with Alexandros really worth being a raid end boss? I can't imagine it.

I think something drust may make sense.

The Kyrian, not so much as the leader of the forsworn died in a dungeon and the second in comand will probably die in the campaign. I imagine Uther will have a change of heart or just be a boss in a maw raid.

If i had to bet, it would either be a Drust raid or a maw raid. The maw raid is more likely. Many story threads with Arthas, Sylvanas and Uther leading to it. I think the Jailor will escape at the end of it.
    Aka a nighthold raid imo. Sylvanas final boss. An enraged nightwarrior Tyrande will probably be a boss within it.
    It all aligns itself perfectly for a maw raid.

So, yeah, Sylvanas maw raid, Jailor escapes and goes to find allies. That is where a drust zone and raid might make sense as a 3rd raid. A final raid i'd predict being in the twisting nether as i am sure something happened when we defeated Argus that broke the Arbiter. So, i think this will circle back to the Legion in some way.
    For the Margraves we still have Vyraz, who would still not be the endboss, Kel'thuzad would be.

Last remaining loyal Maldraxxi forces + Kel'thuzad + Sylvanas Dark Rangers/Death Knights = Naxx 3.0/Scourge nostalgia raid.

It fits pretty much perfectly when you think about it.

As for the Kyrian story that seems to be tied to Uther at the moment, and Uther's story is furhter tied to Arthas who is most definitely showing up eventually, meaning that the Kyrian campaign will likely shuffle its feet until we find Arthas, which is again not likely to happen until at least 9.2.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Vyraz is still left, and whhile Kel'thuzad is defeated he is just sent back to the Maw, which seems like a paper thin ploy at trying to set him up as a raid boss.
    Kel'thuzad was sent to the maw to be with the Jailer aka the final raid. And Vyraz is a worthless nobody whose only feats are tricking people. We also have been gathering the gear of the Primus to powerup our faction so unless he sneeks in and steals the gear I highly doubt they are going to do a raid with him.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Kel'thuzad was sent to the maw to be with the Jailer aka the final raid. And Vyraz is a worthless nobody whose only feats are tricking people. We also have been gathering the gear of the Primus to powerup our faction so unless he sneeks in and steals the gear I highly doubt they are going to do a raid with him.
    Jailer could give Kel'Thuzad a new necropolis to float around and destroy things in.

Kel'thuzad for sure. Maldraxxus shenanigans, whatever the story wrap-up is there.

Then some Drust/Loa thing in Ardenweald.

And then the Maw raid with the Jailer as the final boss (or whatever new big bad they want to put behind the jailer).

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Well, we do still have Mueh'zala left
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.