Poll: Keep things as they were

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    Somehow feels like people misread the poll title.. "should TBC have LFR" is not the poll title, the poll title is worded in a way where "No" would mean that you want it to have LFR

Yes, but we already agreed that people read the poll question before voting.

Claiming rigged polls/voting, most of the time, comes from people unable or simply unwilling to accept the results.

Sometimes we have to accept that there's no such thing as a rigged poll when all the information is transparent.

It's very revealing in my opinion. People are afraid of admitting they want LFR so they vote in silence. I'm here to help those people come out and voice their opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    No it should not have LFR or LFD.

But it should have WoW token, so that there could be some way for people to keep up with the mega farmers.
    Yes, I agree about the WoW token in Classic TBC.

I believe you just reminded me of the thread I need to do next. Thank you.
    Last edited by tikcol; 2021-01-02 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Poll question/title-> Keep things as they were

No-> 58 -> 72.50%

Yes -> 22-> 27.50%

We have 72.50% in favor of LFR in TBC Classic.

It's around what I was expecting.
    Lol. What a misleading poll. Title says should TBC have LFR. I voted no.

So ya. The only way to get results you want is to be deceptive with poll wording. Gotcha.

I believe you just reminded me of the thread I need to do next. Thank you.
    Please don't, I don't want the idea of WoW token in Classic to be tainted & ridiculed by your slander and malicious practises

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

The fact that the threads name is “should tbc have lfr” and the polls question is “should things stay the way they were” is a clear sign this is a troll idk why anyone is taking this serious

classic is dead? OP is on drugs i assume. the bad kind.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    It's brimming with players, especially in EPL.

Thats until you realise all those players moving around on groups of 5 are actually bots moving to farm gold in stratholme.

It's very sad to see.. We need to find ways to keep people subscribed.

It's brimming with players, especially in EPL.

Thats until you realise all those players moving around on groups of 5 are actually bots moving to farm gold in stratholme.

It's very sad to see.. We need to find ways to keep people subscribed.
    i am positive that you have no clue of anything.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Poll question/title-> Keep things as they were

No-> 58 -> 72.50%

Yes -> 22-> 27.50%

We have 72.50% in favor of LFR in TBC Classic.

It's around what I was expecting.
    Yes, and you know very well the only reason for this is your incredibly misleading poll.

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Look at number of guilds that have cleared BWL vs Naxx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    Look at number of guilds that have cleared BWL vs Naxx
    Naxx is a massive step up in comparison, you can't say that shows anything with player count apart from that the majority of guilds are unprepared and not skilled enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Naxx is a massive step up in comparison, you can't say that shows anything with player count apart from that the majority of guilds are unprepared and not skilled enough.
    They won't be prepared for tbc then, much harder mechanics there...

We should have LFR to increase participation. Very important in order to increase subscription retention.

Participation yes, keyword.

Don't care for tbc but would be funny to see lfr and people raging about it
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the mods tolerate garbage topics like this that are 100% designed to incense people, I will never understand.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

LFR is the most sought out piece of content in WoW
    The only thing people seek out regarding LFR is it's removal.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Boring bait thread is boring.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    LFR is worst thing that ever happened to WoW.
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

3+ Year Old Account
    No, thanks. Keep that BS outta here.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. TBC never had LFR same as vanilla. Classic did not have LFR. Adding LFR would be a major change when compared to the original.

If people want LFR they've got LFR. In Shadowlands. TBC Classic is meant for a different audience. The one that does not want LFR.

Players for the most part do not want to partake in forced grouping which leads to undesirable socializing. We shouldn't be forced to do it.
    Why? You should definitely be forced to do that, to socialize in a MMORPG, in order to get the best rewards. Social skills are very important, even in real life your career is first and foremost determined by your social skills. Plus you aren't actually forced to do any of that, you can play the game without raiding, you just won't have the best gear.

TBC raids are very complex and time inducing in their preparations. Dozens of pre-quests, material farming, profession optimization, etc.
    No they are super ez and will get destroyed by every casual guild first week like Classic WoW.

Nowadays their intended audience has grown up. We do not have time to do everything and remain competitive. Which brings me to this easy solution.
    You still have all the time you need if you stop watching streamers on Twitch, procrastinating on Youtube and whatever. TBC Classic, like WoW Classic, will mostly resolved about raid logging and will actually be super casual. You aren't supposed to have 3 characters with BiS gear and Warglaives. Plus, you actually don't need to "stay competitive", you can destroy TBC like Classic in blue gear.

What do you think?
    I think that most people like you don't understand basic psychology or economics. Removing all barriers to entry, all difficulties from the game and showering people with loots it actually what makes people unsubscribe. Making it harder to have gear and forcing people to socialize make you able to project yourself and to make goals in the game. Looking at that epicly geared player in Orgrimmar and drooling over his mount is exactly what keeps people playing, they want the same thing, but they want it because it's rare.

TBC Classic should not have LFR IMO.