Poll: Keep things as they were

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Come on guys, you gotta do a better bait thread than this
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

This poll is an obvious troll. People who don't read it will assume that No means, don't add Lfr.

People keep falling for this troll its hilarious

Don't feed the troll

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    No. It's the opposite.

The poll has a title(question). Do you usually vote in polls without answering the question the poll is asking?
    You asked 2 contradictory questions and interpret results as anything but useless. The title in the poll is not even a question, so.. it's a comment. "Should TBC have LFR? (keep things as they were)" is your question.

Considering LFR didn't come around till the end of Cata... don't be daft.

If they can remove spell batching from Classic I'm confident that they can add LFR to TBC too. What's funny is that LFR would actually ruin the game less since it's optional content.

BWL vs Naxx have interesting goal numbers

People are afraid of voicing their love for LFR on this website.. Also look at all the angry responses.

The poll is anonymous for a reason. What is this nonsense about rigged polls? Don't disregard people's opinions like that. It isn't fair.
    Your poll was misleading and you know it. Do not try to come around and say otherwise 99% of peoole will only read the titoe and than vote. 99% of those were for no lfr.

Look I hated TBC but if you are just gonna be a troll than you are just a fool. I have read most od your threads and you always try to defend your actions even though you are wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    If they can remove spell batching from Classic I'm confident that they can add LFR to TBC too. What's funny is that LFR would actually ruin the game less since it's optional content.
    Spell batching was addee in vanilla due to players having 200 to 400ms in average. Do not forget that in 2004 90% of the playerbase was still on dialup. It was to compensate for the high ping from players. Having spellbatching so high right now actually makes the game play differently than original vanilla.

Also they are not removing it. They are testing it on ptr at a lower level and adjusting it till it feels like it did in 2004. Internet and computers arent the same so you cant have the same spellbatching now than you did than. It needs to be lowered to make it feel authentic.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Your poll was misleading and you know it. Do not try to come around and say otherwise 99% of peoole will only read the titoe and than vote. 99% of those were for no lfr.

Look I hated TBC but if you are just gonna be a troll than you are just a fool. I have read most od your threads and you always try to defend your actions even though you are wrong.
    Don't blame me if you can't read a poll title before voting... If you can't stand the results than that's another issue entirely.

With TBC on the horizon many players are now asking themselves if Classic TBC will follow the same philosophy as Classic.

Among those are players like me that realize that LFR is the most sought out piece of content in WoW ever. Since it was introduced and to this day.

The question remains. Why is that?

The answer is simple. Players for the most part do not want to partake in forced grouping which leads to undesirable socializing. We shouldn't be forced to do it.

TBC raids are very complex and time inducing in their preparations. Dozens of pre-quests, material farming, profession optimization, etc.

Nowadays their intended audience has grown up. We do not have time to do everything and remain competitive. Which brings me to this easy solution.

Introduce LFR in Classic TBC. Create group automization where players aren't forced to spam trade chat 24/7 looking for other players.

This pillar of forced socialization baked into WoW development philosophy doesn't work anymore in 2020 just like Shadowlands has proven. One of the biggest critics of Classic WoW was the lack of group creation tools which led to much misery among players and led many to unsubscribe, like me.

LFR and all solo or semi solo systems are the most beloved pieces of content. We should want the best for this expansion.

What do you think?
    If you don’t have time for TBC without lfr maybe don’t play it or don’t expect to be competitive. I’m going to guess you’re a millennial....

No, adding LFR would just demoralize the average player. Lfr is far to hard for the average player and giving them the oportunity to queue up for content that they cant clear just demoralises a big part of the playerbase. This will lead to general sadness in the community i cant vote for this.

I wonder if the mods will ever finally permaban this guy. He's been banned numerous times for his lame trolling (which always ended in him being trolled and then he gets triggered and goes at everyone). Like who tf in the mod team is thinking that it's worth keeping this guy around?

TBC should be exactly like it was when it was released. If you change it in any way, it becomes a third revision of TBC and therefore not the 'vanilla classic TBC' that everyone claims they wanted and asked ActiBlizzard to waste developers on.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Come on guys, you gotta do a better bait thread than this
    I dunno, seems to be ticking along fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Don't blame me if you can't read a poll title before voting... If you can't stand the results than that's another issue entirely.
    No. Your poll title had nothing to do with your explanatory post.

Poll Title: Vote 'NO' if TBC should be exactly like TBC or vote 'YES' if you want all the modern frills to be added and make it different than TBC.

Your summary post: I think I kinda like TBC but I want only TBC but like it is now but with all the conveniences but still call it vanilla so I can be retro. So vote 'NO' if you don't want them to leave out all the changes they have made to TBC content over the years, but vote 'YES' if you are gonna be a 'true vanilla' crybaby.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapel View Post
    No. Your poll title had nothing to do with your explanatory post.

Poll Title: Vote 'NO' if TBC should be exactly like TBC or vote 'YES' if you want all the modern frills to be added and make it different than TBC.

Your summary post: I think I kinda like TBC but I want only TBC but like it is now but with all the conveniences but still call it vanilla so I can be retro. So vote 'NO' if you don't want them to leave out all the changes they have made to TBC content over the years, but vote 'YES' if you are gonna be a 'true vanilla' crybaby.
    All opinions are valid, this is a discussion forum and not some kind of echo chamber.. Claiming rigged polls is ludicrous

I read it. 99% of people will not. So you willingly mislead people to get the results YOU want. You do that in every post you make. The results are not even accurate as you knew people dont read the title of polls. 99% of those people just went

1. Read thread title
    2. Vote no.

Not once did they read the actually title of the poll.

You just want gratification for another one of your bad ideas you post, and than when told you are a troll and purposely mislead people; you get defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    I read it. 99% of people will not. So you willingly mislead people to get the results YOU want. You do that in every post you make. The results are not even accurate as you knew people dont read the title of polls. 99% of those people just went

1. Read thread title
    2. Vote no.

Not once did they read the actually title of the poll.

You just want gratification for another one of your bad ideas you post, and than when told you are a troll and purposely mislead people; you get defensive.
    Am I supposed to agree with your conspiracy theory instead of pointing out polls have titles in this forum?

Am I supposed to agree with your conspiracy theory instead of pointing out polls have titles in this forum?
    No conspiracy, just the truth. It is a known fact you try to bend the truth to justify your own narrative. It has happened in pretty much every post you have ever made.