Thread: Condemn Bot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I did Twisting Corridors layer 2 today.
    Breezed through it in 1.5h and massacred everything.
    I had 6 minutes long 100% parry with 24 sec cd haha. Overkill.
    Condemn was critting for 400k. I killed the last boss in about 12 seconds. Did nearly 250k dps.
    94% damage on the last boss was from Condemn.

I mean, its no really any worse than any other class. Most speccs have 1 ability that is more than 30% of their damage. Sure on some fights condemn might get close to 50% but.. does that really matter? Playing to maximize burst windows is pretty enjoyable in my opinion, which ability doesnt really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I did Twisting Corridors layer 2 today.
    Breezed through it in 1.5h and massacred everything.
    I had 6 minutes long 100% parry with 24 sec cd haha. Overkill.
    Condemn was critting for 400k. I killed the last boss in about 12 seconds. Did nearly 250k dps.
    94% damage on the last boss was from Condemn.
    The best is when you have

1x Door of Shadows epic power (cast through them = 20% damage debuff for 30s)
    3x Shout debuffs 30% damage (so pierce howl/challenging shout give 90% damage)
    Random shout extra duration - hopefully pierce howl, challenging ideally for the 90% debuff to last, but rally cry is nice too (it goes to 1.2m duration)
    Random additional shout when you shout - So battle shout will regularly debuff the mobs or give rally cry
    100% Condemn damage + Condemn at any health
    Condemn 0.5s knockdown
    Heroic Leap/Charge gives 200% damage for 4s, really nice with leaper boots.
    Slam damage increases when you smash vases x3 = 6000% damage Slam.

So you door of shadows through the mobs for 20%, challenge shout them (off GCD) for 90% damage, CS and then leap for 200% damage and then avatar combined with Execute/Slam. The Slam will hit for several million though, on my layer 8 I had it crit for 2.5million and I didn't even have the 200% heroic leap/charge power.

What's more crazy though is as far as I'm aware Arms is nowhere near the most OP spec in there, even if it is definitely very good.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2021-01-11 at 11:54 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    What's more crazy though is as far as I'm aware Arms is nowhere near the most OP spec in there, even if it is definitely very good.
    I think Arms is only spec that can permanently CC the bosses. Other specs also have their CC releated powers but they are effected by diminishing returns. (or the ability has a CD like in Fury case)

There was a wowhead article that listed few specs that have easiest time in Thorghast. Arms was one of them the reason was permanent knockdown with Condemn/Execute.

It is kinda easy to get the 2 powers needed for knockdown and it doesn't matter how bad other powers are or how bad you are doing in the rest of thorghast because at the worst case you can slow down and pull trash one by one. Bosses are what can end your run.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyCoding View Post
    I think Arms is only spec that can permanently CC the bosses. Other specs also have their CC releated powers but they are effected by diminishing returns. (or the ability has a CD like in Fury case)

There was a wowhead article that listed few specs that have easiest time in Thorghast. Arms was one of them the reason was permanent knockdown with Condemn/Execute.

It is kinda easy to get the 2 powers needed for knockdown and it doesn't matter how bad other powers are or how bad you are doing in the rest of thorghast because at the worst case you can slow down and pull trash one by one. Bosses are what can end your run.
    Of course Arms is super strong, definitely no doubt about that. But I've heard stories of other specs doing dps in the millions, where as on my best twisting run I think I topped at 700-800k dps, the boss died seconds. Definitely possible to hit over a million dps I think as Arms (with a good Slam crit) but I think other classes have more boss melting potential, if you're killing the end boss in under 10 seconds I don't know how much it matters.

On my layer 8 it took about 30 seconds to kill the boss (at about 350k dps), maybe a little over. Of course that was 30seconds of me just pressing Condemn while the boss was completely CC'd.

That's just L2 end boss, forgot to place ravager and not sure if I had door of shadows buff but I didn't use it, the Slam also didn't crit. The damage potential definitely there, but maybe not the 2-3million dps I've heard some people talking about. One (i think disc, maybe holy) healer priest mentioned doing 1million dps on the end boss just outside in the maw on the night I did it, was a bunch of people mounted up outside there talking about their layer 8 runs.

Would love to see some logs of it.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2021-01-12 at 09:25 PM.

Random shout extra duration - hopefully pierce howl, challenging ideally for the 90% debuff to last, but rally cry is nice too (it goes to 1.2m duration)
    Random additional shout when you shout - So battle shout will regularly debuff the mobs or give rally cry
    Condemn 0.5s knockdown

So you door of shadows through the mobs for 20%, challenge shout them (off GCD) for 90% damage, CS and then leap for 200% damage and then avatar combined with Execute/Slam. The Slam will hit for several million though, on my layer 8 I had it crit for 2.5million and I didn't even have the 200% heroic leap/charge power.

Warriors definitely have it easy. Fury isn't quite as OP but it's still very easy to have infinite Enraged Regen which makes you immune to all but oneshots basically, and the +200% damage on charge/leap is indeed extremely good even without the leaper effect.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

The simpler, the better. Now only if the numbers were a bit higher.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I think what makes arms especially good is 100% uptime on DBTS (and with few venari upgrades you can buy that off of any vendor in torghast)

combine that with condemn powers and all you have to do is pick any damage modifiers > defensive stuff > utility

Condemn 0.5s knockdown

You do realize the throat ring debuff is only like 6 seconds long and independent of the shouts that apply it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    You do realize the throat ring debuff is only like 6 seconds long and independent of the shouts that apply it right?
    No it's not, it lasts the duration of whatever shout you're using. Do I have to post videos? Oh i already did so just look up and look at the debuff duration.

No it's not, it lasts the duration of whatever shout you're using. Do I have to post videos? Oh i already did so just look up and look at the debuff duration.
    We'll I'll be. Looks like it says duration 45. Good job.

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's a full Layer 8 run in Twisting Corridors. 450k dps on the end boss. Condemn and probably execute is pure massacre in Torghast.
    It's great for 1v1 pvp but I guess Kyrian is better for arenas.

I just finished Layer 8 of Twisting Corridors on my ilvl 188 Warrior alt, thanks to Condemn and Die by the Sword. There was one boss where I literally pressed only a single button 94 times (Condemn!). Not much fun, but very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyCoding View Post
    No, you can switch your Covenant. The real meme was 50% DW damage in BFA and you couldn't change it since it was the mastery. NF and Kyrian are good Covenants for Warriors they are just not THE best Raid/ST options. Give up on the best ST and you are fine.
    I'd love to switch to NF but dropping my soulbinds to zero until I grind 28 renown is a huge turnoff. The soulbind and conduits are huge.

Quote Originally Posted by frontfleezy View Post
    I'd love to switch to NF but dropping my soulbinds to zero until I grind 28 renown is a huge turnoff. The soulbind and conduits are huge.
    I mean if the catchup works like it does for alts, you're done in a day. I hit 60 yesterday with my 2nd Warrior and it's renown 25 already.

JUst tried the new Exploiter buff on PTR, we are now Condemn and MS bots!
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day