Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    God i hate that guy. He embodies every cringy thing people think gamers are. Entitled, selfrightous, incredibly annoying, loud...
    And his fans are even worse.
    I think i would rather get rid of him than botters...

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    can't see the similarity tbh.
    It's taking the best result of a bad situation and using that result to justify the situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    He embodies every cringy thing people think gamers are. Entitled, selfrightous, incredibly annoying, loud...
    Entitled, selfrightous, incredibly annoying, loud...
    Local man in dire need of investing in a mirror.

God i hate that guy. He embodies every cringy thing people think gamers are. Entitled, selfrightous, incredibly annoying, loud...
    The irony here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    True, but I drink soda and take care of my teeth. Maybe he just has really bad dental health?
    He said many times that his family was really poor when he was young and could not handle dental care.
    It is disgusting that people here laugh at it imho... and it is not even a topic of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    I agree. Someone needs to handle asmongold. His toxicity is a detriment to everything WoW related (even if only because his words are worshipped by his cult-like followers).
    you are actually a pathetic excuse of a person.

- - - Updated - - -

Here we are, a post attempting to start a discussion about the problem that is botting in WoW, and half the people in the thread can do nothing but exclaim how much they hate Asmongold. Guess what people, nobody cares how much of a giant pussy you are. Get over yourself, and let the people over 20 IQ have an intellectual discussion without your bitch asses whining all over the thread about streamers you don't like.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    He said many times that his family was really poor when he was young and could not handle dental care.
    It is disgusting that people here laugh at it imho... and it is not even a topic of this thread.
    I didn't know that, I don't watch him much. I wasen't really poking fun at it either, just making a observation. I have really shitty teeth too, and had to get several rotted molars removed.

If I happened to offend you and others I apologize
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by shank687 View Post
    you are actually a pathetic excuse of a person.

- - - Updated - - -

Here we are, a post attempting to start a discussion about the problem that is botting in WoW, and half the people in the thread can do nothing but exclaim how much they hate Asmongold. Guess what people, nobody cares how much of a giant pussy you are. Get over yourself, and let the people over 20 IQ have an intellectual discussion without your bitch asses whining all over the thread about streamers you don't like.
    OP brought his name into for zero reason. It is also a discussion that has been going on for years and is nothing new. And after your diatribe, you need to follow your own advice.

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    If you want to see toxic manchild then check DrDisRespect who cries and whine when he dies in game and then says how bad those players are when they killed him
    Its a character bro, its like watching a movie. Surely thats obvious, that he flips out for content, no? Just like Asmongold

I didn't know that, I don't watch him much. I wasen't really poking fun at it either, just making a observation. I have really shitty teeth too, and had to get several rotted molars removed.

If I happened to offend you and others I apologize
    I did not say it was you and no - it did not happen to me, don't worry.
    ... but you could find a few people in this thread making fun of that stuff.

First of all, I hate asmongolds vids, especially "watch asmongold comment on a video he watches".

That aside, Wow economy has been messed up from the moment they added the garrisons with treasure finder perks.
    Legion slowed down inflation but was still high.
    And in stead of doing a gold squish, they made gold deflate in BfA by making every stupid consumable so expensive and having little ways to get gold outside of boosting.

Raiding mythic forced me to participate in a weekly boost run as it was the most efficient way to be able to afford consumables to raid.

I quit a year ago and this was one of the reasons as more than half of the time I spend in game I was doing stuff i did not enjoy at all, burnt me out completely. Call me entitled, idgaf. Being able to slack around doing an odd wq/bg/arena and raid log and still have decent progress was what kept me playing and blizzard messed that up for me with all these chores.

This expansion looks a lot better, mythic raiders will have fewer reasons to boost as consumables will be very cheap soonish. Sure WF raiding guilds will still be doing that to have tons of gold when next tier releases, but the average mythic raider will only have to boost to buy mounts etc.

That aside, boosting is very bad for the game imo. In stead of playing the game and improving, people farm gold, buy tokens,... and defeat the hardest things while account sharing or lying dead on the floor.

In the first place, the game should be about having fun. I can hardly believe that boosting or getting boosted is fun.

edit: Not sure why I ranted about boosting in a post about botting, but to me they are connected. If I did not have any reason to boost, I wouldn't have taken the gold from botters/gold buyers/...
    Last edited by woopytywoop; 2021-01-02 at 01:43 PM.

Holy shit...
    I know that many people blindlessly hate him so much...
    .. but i would never expect to see response from person that would rather see random streamer to 'be rid off' (that does not sound good if you ask me) that has literally 0 impact in his game than bots destorying economy...

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    First of all, I hate asmongolds vids, especially "watch asmongold comment on a video he watches".

That aside, Wow economy has been messed up from the moment they added the garrisons with treasure finder perks.
    Legion slowed down inflation but was still high.
    And in stead of doing a gold squish, they made gold deflate in BfA by making every stupid consumable so expensive and having little ways to get gold outside of boosting.

Raiding mythic forced me to participate in a weekly boost run as it was the most efficient way to be able to afford consumables to raid.

I quit a year ago and this was one of the reasons as more than half of the time I spend in game I was doing stuff i did not enjoy at all, burnt me out completely. Call me entitled, idgaf. Being able to slack around doing an odd wq/bg/arena and raid log and still have decent progress was what kept me playing and blizzard messed that up for me with all these chores.

This expansion looks a lot better, mythic raiders will have fewer reasons to boost as consumables will be very cheap soonish. Sure WF raiding guilds will still be doing that to have tons of gold when next tier releases, but the average mythic raider will only have to boost to buy mounts etc.

That aside, boosting is very bad for the game imo. In stead of playing the game and improving, people farm gold, buy tokens,... and defeat the hardest things while account sharing or lying dead on the floor.

In the first place, the game should be about having fun. I can hardly believe that boosting or getting boosted is fun.
    ... and what BOOSTING has to do with BOTTING??
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2021-01-02 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    ... and what BOOSTING has to do with BOTTING??
    I have boosted many people from who I knew they bought gold and or got it from weird sources.

I personally wouldn't have taken any gold from those people if I didn't feel forced to boost.

Also edited my post since you're right i wasn't clear.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    I have boosted many people from who I knew they bought gold and or got it from weird sources.

I personally wouldn't have taken any gold from those people if I didn't feel forced to boost.

Also edited my post since you're right i wasn't clear.
    Now it makes much more sense. :P
    I agree that these two can be closely connected to each other.

The saddest part about all of this is the fact that there are people who defend the boomkin bots represented in the video.

Like, get a grip already. If you're someone who defends this you should be permabanned with them. No apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    The saddest part about all of this is the fact that there are people who defend the boomkin bots represented in the video.

Like, get a grip already. If you're someone who defends this you should be permabanned with them. No apologies.
    Right? People who are coming in here like, but how do you know they're botting? Uh, I have eyes and a semi-functional brain?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The topic wasn't about the streamers or what people think about them. It was about bots.

Nobody asked if you hate streamers and nobody cares.

- - - Updated - - -

Now this is quite a take. Not a good one, but it's quite one.
    Someone already mentioned that the bots farm raw gold mostly which just inflates the prices. Definitely not a correct take if that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Right? People who are coming in here like, but how do you know they're botting? Uh, I have eyes and a semi-functional brain?
    OYU need more than eyes or a brain to prove botting. You actually have to prove the actions are actually automated. You cannot prove that in any way simply by looking at it. By your absurd logic, someone is automatically guilty of a crime simply because you accused them of it because you "have two eyes". BY your absurd logic, anyone who is mindless grinding nodes without automation would get banned simply because they look like one. IT's a good thing you are not running the game because I know you absolutely would end up banning all kinds of innocent people. I hope you never have to serve on a jury because innocent people have no shot with you on one.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    You probably have eyes, but semi-functional brain is a stretch since someone with a semi-functional brain would realise there is more to it than that.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

True, but I drink soda and take care of my teeth. Bad dental health will do that to ya

- - - Updated - - -

What does this have to do with my comment? I don't get it

- - - Updated - - -

OT: I don't really mind Asmongold tbh. Then again, I don't like to watch Youtubers so idk
    You find his teeth weird, but don't find a literal exposed skull weird? Define "weird" then.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Anyone remember when multiboxing was the problem? Yikes lmao