View Poll Results: are you doing all the content this week?

Voters
154. This poll is closed
  • yes

27 17.53%
  • no

127 82.47%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Only do CN and 4 10+ keys for gear, thats enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you doing in your dungeons if you need five hours for easy timewalking.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    You need 5x timewalking for a ilvl 200 piece. That's like 5 hours.
    You need 4 m+ runs to at least give yourself a couple options in the Great Vault. That's like 4 hours, more if you pug and wipe.
    You need Ulduar timewalking for ilvl 200 gear. I dunno what that is, 1-2 hours?
    Full clear normal CE, maybe 5-6 hours
    Full clear heoric CE, maybe 5-6 hours
    Maybe mythic CE first boss, another hour.
    Torghast / covenant stuff, 1-2 hours
    PvP / arena, more hours there

That's around 20-25 hours of play this week. Who is seriously doing all of this?
    Your time is all wrong

If a m4 of a dungeon has a 30 minute timer and you have 10 minutes left it’s not 4 hours

TW is also quick

You must suck

You need 5x timewalking for a ilvl 200 piece. That's like 5 hours.
    You need 4 m+ runs to at least give yourself a couple options in the Great Vault. That's like 4 hours, more if you pug and wipe.
    You need Ulduar timewalking for ilvl 200 gear. I dunno what that is, 1-2 hours?
    Full clear normal CE, maybe 5-6 hours
    Full clear heoric CE, maybe 5-6 hours
    Maybe mythic CE first boss, another hour.
    Torghast / covenant stuff, 1-2 hours
    PvP / arena, more hours there

That's around 20-25 hours of play this week. Who is seriously doing all of this?
    20-25 hours of playing is not a lot per week. I definitely play more than that, but I choose to spend that time elsewhere.

Doesn't mean you have to do all the things you listed. Half of this is basically straining yourself for 200 ilvl stuff, which I can't be bothered doing myself, despite having a couple pieces below that.

I'm probably gonna do like half of the normal raid and maybe 2 heroic bosses. Did the torghast run already. That's it for me. Rest I'm just leveling some alts and farming mounts
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Did 4 mythics and timewalking reset day , did first 3 nathria bosses and did my story torghast. I only need to do the 2 torghast wings and I'm done .

I'm 194 ilvl , but I don't care being cutting edge with mobs scaling and an expected power reset coming relatively soon.
    I play when i want and engage in the content i want . No obligation whatsoever to do all that stuff

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Grats! You cracked the typo and figured out what was NOT OBVIOUS AT ALL from OP and his misspell. Full clear normal and heroic CE.... I woooooonder what OP could mean by that, let's make a snappy thread about it and just point out what everyone and their freaking dog already understood. /clap
    Hey man, maybe he was raiding Collector's Edition.

I'll be honest, I was just waking up.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I am convinced almost no one ever reads anything.

I'll say this for the 31489649238 time. Don't get hung up on the times I listed. The actual question was: are you seriously doing all of this stuff this week?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    What are you doing in your dungeons if you need five hours for easy timewalking.
    Maybe he's counting sitting in the queue as a DPS.

No OP, no way in hell am I doing anything near all that. But I'm a filthy casual now.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

3+ Year Old Account

I'll say this for the 31489649238 time. Don't get hung up on the times I listed. The actual question was: are you seriously doing all of this stuff this week?
    Have you considered that maybe your overbloated estimate of the time investment required to complete all these things might have something to do with your question and people are just objecting to the entire premise altogether?

And as multiple people have said. No. Because no on in this freaking thread is doing Normal and Mythic AND High Rated PvP in the same freaking week my guy. LMAO.

I get the perspective of people who claim everything is easy, that Heroic raid ilvl CN is almost obsolete, that getting a group and doing a M +15 is "ez", same for 2000 pvp rating... I just wish there was some empathy the other way around - that no, not everyone has 2 hours per day nor has the skill to consider those tasks a breeze. And by empathy I mean, a different response than "you should quit if you can't do xyz, you're too bad at the game".

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Hey man, maybe he was raiding Collector's Edition.

I'll be honest, I was just waking up.
    Ok fair, it's New Year after all so drunk/hangover AF is the only valid excuse! :P

Failed the instructions on post 1.

Question was are you going to do any of this?
    The answer is obviously yes. I am doing any of this. I am doing the TW quest on three characters. 30 min a run. I am doing 3 raid bosses x 3 on appropriate difficulties. I might do 3 to 4 m+ on 1 character. That's a total of 15 hours of progression game play that will net 2 to 3 upgrades for each toon. That's is about 2 hours a day. 1 more hour a day for the required weekly chores.

Yes. I am seriously going to do "any" of that. I do it because I'm on break and I want to. As soon as I don't want to or I don't have time then I won't do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thokri View Post
    Two weeks straight without any upgrades spending way too much time (Every week at least 4 unlocks on vault) made me kinda quit.

Yes I am weak who only likes pve on wow.
    You must be the unluckiest player to not get any upgrades for the last two weeks. Or you were really lucky and got a whole bunch in the first week. I have plugged content and I've had at least two upgrades per week on three toons.

- - - Updated - - -

That wasn't your question. You listed a whole bunch of things and then asked in your next post if anyone was doing any of it. The answer is yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I feel like the estimated time in OP is very exaggerated and maybe double the time it actually takes. But no I'm not doing everything and that's fine.

the queues for timewalking are horrendous right now. coupled with the fact that these wow "pros" have never done a wrath dungeon and have no clue what they are doing is horrendous. then they leave before last boss and youre back to queuing.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    That wasn't your question. You listed a whole bunch of things and then asked in your next post if anyone was doing any of it. The answer is yes.
    Read the thread title. Read the poll question. See if anything strikes your mind.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Sounds like a lot of bullshit honestly, 2 hours..a day is pretty low gaming time.
    Yeah maybe if you do nothing but play video games.

i did raids, and pugged 10 keys last week and my options in the vault were some shitty trinkets and a belt so i'm just going to stick with 1 dungeon from now on and not waste my time.

i don't do all that stuff every week, but i'm glad the OPTION is there to do so.

All i'm doing is the maw every day and i raid the rest of my in game time.