1. #2041
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    for that case yes. they still hate the guts of the left however. 1 murder is not going to do the decades of shit these people had to endure from your side.
    What shit? The economy has been stalling out for the middle class in large part because of Republican policies and their trickle down economics.

    What is the shit they had to endure from Democrats that was worse than Republicans taking a hatchet to the middle class repeatedly?

  2. #2042
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    What shit? The economy has been stalling out for the middle class in large part because of Republican policies and their trickle down economics.

    What is the shit they had to endure from Democrats that was worse than Republicans taking a hatchet to the middle class repeatedly?
    I guess, being told there were racism issues when law enforcement shoot persons of color without the slightest valid reason.
    Or something.

    Also, if "socialism" is the devil, and it is known that all the left meet in pizza parlors to rape and eat children, it is not a stretch to think that some actually believe all the left is an enraged ACAB mob out to get them.

    Or their feelings are hurt because they see that a significant portion of the people do not like or respect them very much "for no reason"
    Hurt feelings, I'd say.
    Which would be ironic if not immensely sad, considering all the POC or otherwise prejudiced minorities that *REALLY* are disliked, disrespected, if not worse, for no (valid)reason.
    Last edited by Thrundi; 2021-01-10 at 11:40 AM.

  3. #2043
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrundi View Post
    I guess, being told there were racism issues when law enforcement shoot persons of color without the slightest valid reason.
    Or something.

    Also, if "socialism" is the devil, and it is known that all the left meet in pizza parlors to rape and eat children, it is not a stretch to think that some actually believe all the left is an enraged ACAB mob out to get them.

    Or their feelings are hurt because they see that a significant portion of the people do not like or respect them very much "for no reason"
    Hurt feelings, I'd say.
    Which would be ironic if not immensely sad, considering all the POC or otherwise prejudiced minorities that *REALLY* are disliked, disrespected, if not worse, for no (valid)reason.
    That very much seems to be it. They got their feelings hurt and somehow that is more important to them than the economic situation.

    But they'll always claim economy is their #1 issue on exit polls.

  4. #2044
    Scarab Lord Poopymonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    4,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I want to believe this is a joke, and not actually real.
    GoP: McCain's widow said true stuff about Trump, what should we do?
    Arizona: We love Maverick McCain! His military service is worth fellating over. Bless his family!
    GoP: Let's shit all over his widow, who is a private citizen, and threaten to shit all over the rest of his family. What could go wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

  5. #2045
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Ah yes, having to watch gay people get legally married and people of color afforded the same rights granted by the constitution to live their lives. That must have been SOOOOOO horrible for the nazis, fascists, and white supremacists to watch happen. We can't have none of that in our white ethno-state.
    Must indeed be terrible for the nazi´s. But i also kind of feel bad for those left wingers in america. They try so hard to emulate the social democracy of europe and the only thing they got to show for is burned down and looted shops of small time owners. Then they remove an economic populist and replace him with a corperate globalist shill and loudly proclaim victory.

  6. #2046
    Merely a Setback JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    26,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Wait. Just what is the "decades of shit" these poor Nazis "had to endure" from the left that would justify MURDER?

    Enlighten us.
    If decades of getting shit justifies anything, does that mean socialists and anarchists can now murder anybody they want without any backlash? I mean, the conservatives are saying it...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If the Dems can appeal to the McCain's of the country moving forward, the GOP is done.
    And how are they going to appeal to both The progresive left and the hardcore conservative right while still getting anything done while in power?
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The election has passed and 58 million working class Americans stood up and proved that they are in fact your racist uncle and jerk co-workers.
    They really can't help but show disdain for the working class.

  7. #2047
    The Insane Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    17,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    GoP: McCain's widow said true stuff about Trump, what should we do?
    Arizona: We love Maverick McCain! His military service is worth fellating over. Bless his family!
    GoP: Let's shit all over his widow, who is a private citizen, and threaten to shit all over the rest of his family. What could go wrong?
    There does appear to be some level of karmic justice knowing how they lost both the presidential and senate there.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

  8. #2048
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    And how are they going to appeal to both The progresive left and the hardcore conservative right while still getting anything done while in power?
    Because it's not sbout extremes. A concept that seems to have baffled you the entirety of your posting history. Perhaps instead of posting your befuddlement you'd look up the times democrats have lauded McCain to gain some measure of insight.

  9. #2049
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Must indeed be terrible for the nazi´s. But i also kind of feel bad for those left wingers in america. They try so hard to emulate the social democracy of europe and the only thing they got to show for is burned down and looted shops of small time owners. Then they remove an economic populist and replace him with a corperate globalist shill and loudly proclaim victory.
    Eh, calling Trump an economic populist is certainly an interesting take. There's a lot more to him than that. And I think the few social democrats the US had voted for Sanders in the primaries, the rest of the US is largely right-wing and that's why Biden won. But even a right-winger is better than a far-right-winger, to a social democrat, unless you're unable to be pragmatic.

    And globalism is here to stay, it's never going away (though a one-world-government may make it irrelevant), you either play ball or get left in the dirt.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

  10. #2050
    Merely a Setback JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    26,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Because it's not sbout extremes. A concept that seems to have baffled you the entirety of your posting history. Perhaps instead of posting your befuddlement you'd look up the times democrats have lauded McCain to gain some measure of insight.
    McCain is an extreme, and that does answer how the fuck your going to keep both the centre-left and the hard right happy in one coalition. Not my problem, but I truly have no idea how your guys fetish of making the demo coalition even bigger is going to work out.
    And yeah, Democrats who praise McCain are all a bunch of idiots who fell for his bullshit, what off it? Oh he speaks the nice words while he is being a racist cunt, that means he is a good person!


    Cut the fucking crap.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2021-01-10 at 01:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The election has passed and 58 million working class Americans stood up and proved that they are in fact your racist uncle and jerk co-workers.
    They really can't help but show disdain for the working class.

  11. #2051
    So to sum up, five people died in the failed coup in the Capitol building:

    1) A Trump supporting cop, beaten to death with a fire extinguisher by Trump supporters wearing Blue Lives Matters and Back the Blue gear.
    2) A Trump supporter who fought for her country, shot dead while leading an attack on her country.
    3) A Trump supporter who tasered himself and gave himself a heart attack.
    4) A Trump supporter carrying a "Don't Tread on Me" flag, trampled to death.
    5) Another Trump supporter who apparently had a stroke - no further info yet.

    I'm still waiting to see if the fifth one is as astonishingly ironic as the other four.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Because it's not sbout extremes. A concept that seems to have baffled you the entirety of your posting history. Perhaps instead of posting your befuddlement you'd look up the times democrats have lauded McCain to gain some measure of insight.
    What would be an example of that?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I'm amused by their implausible stories. I just picked up these zip ties so I could give them to the police!
    "No no, I didn't mean Master Race, I meant PC Master Race - see we're here to demand better cable management in Congressional computers!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  12. #2052
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Eh, calling Trump an economic populist is certainly an interesting take. There's a lot more to him than that. And I think the few social democrats the US had voted for Sanders in the primaries, the rest of the US is largely right-wing and that's why Biden won. But even a right-winger is better than a far-right-winger, to a social democrat, unless you're unable to be pragmatic.

    And globalism is here to stay, it's never going away (though a one-world-government may make it irrelevant), you either play ball or get left in the dirt.
    Tell your children too get a comfortable government job otherwise they are fucked in the future. Globalism gives corporations way to much economic and political power.

  13. #2053
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So to sum up, five people died in the failed coup in the Capitol building:

    1) A Trump supporting cop, beaten to death with a fire extinguisher by Trump supporters wearing Blue Lives Matters and Back the Blue gear.
    2) A Trump supporter who fought for her country, shot dead while leading an attack on her country.
    3) A Trump supporter who tasered himself and gave himself a heart attack.
    4) A Trump supporter carrying a "Don't Tread on Me" flag, trampled to death.
    5) Another Trump supporter who apparently had a stroke - no further info yet.

    I'm still waiting to see if the fifth one is as astonishingly ironic as the other four.
    Not as ironic, but still a bit:

    While driving from Harrisburg to DC he said: "It seems like the first day of the rest of our lives, to be honest."
    https://twitter.com/JuliaTerruso/sta...61728371978249
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...h=2f7a835737c6
    before that he said:
    It seems like he (=Trump) called us there for a reason, I think something big’s about to go down that no one’s talking about yet. I think he has an ace up his sleeve.

  14. #2054
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Need her to help split the GOP.
    The best way for her to do that, is to convince other GOPers to leave.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    GoP: McCain's widow said true stuff about Trump, what should we do?
    Arizona: We love Maverick McCain! His military service is worth fellating over. Bless his family!
    GoP: Let's shit all over his widow, who is a private citizen, and threaten to shit all over the rest of his family. What could go wrong?
    Talk about scorched earth...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    If decades of getting shit justifies anything, does that mean socialists and anarchists can now murder anybody they want without any backlash? I mean, the conservatives are saying it...

    - - - Updated - - -



    And how are they going to appeal to both The progresive left and the hardcore conservative right while still getting anything done while in power?
    They already do with candidates like Biden. They can do it in the future with Buttigieg and others. Repeat after me:

    "It's OK to be a moderate."

  15. #2055
    Merely a Setback JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    26,944
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Tell your children too get a comfortable government job otherwise they are fucked in the future. Globalism gives corporations way to much economic and political power.
    Ye, so keep voting for the party that only gives them even more power, great thinking.
    Almost like socialism could solve this little problem of them having too much power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The election has passed and 58 million working class Americans stood up and proved that they are in fact your racist uncle and jerk co-workers.
    They really can't help but show disdain for the working class.

  16. #2056
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Tell your children too get a comfortable government job otherwise they are fucked in the future. Globalism gives corporations way to much economic and political power.
    Wrong.
    Yet again that's not Globalism, it's Capitalism.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  17. #2057
    Merely a Setback JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    26,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The best way for her to do that, is to convince other GOPers to leave.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Talk about scorched earth...

    - - - Updated - - -



    They already do with candidates like Biden. They can do it in the future with Buttigieg and others. Repeat after me:

    "It's OK to be a moderate."
    McCain was a far right nutjob, and voting for Biden to keep out Trump hardly changes that you still need all the dem votes in the Senate and nearly all in the house to get anything done.

    Buttigied and Biden are pretty much the anti-progresive, sure use them to keep your Trumps out(anybody besides Clinton would have won), but you know US politics has more than 1 branch, right? Is 'winning' all you think is important?


    93% of the GoP still voted for Trump in 2020, up from 90% in 2016, so good luck with the strategy of trying to attract the fascists. Not sure what the dems are going to gain from it aside from now needing to either pander to fascists or far right economic policies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The election has passed and 58 million working class Americans stood up and proved that they are in fact your racist uncle and jerk co-workers.
    They really can't help but show disdain for the working class.

  18. #2058
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Tell your children too get a comfortable government job otherwise they are fucked in the future. Globalism gives corporations way to much economic and political power.
    Why do you Trumpsters hate capitalism so fucking much?

  19. #2059
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    National guard. Not cops. Different beast.
    There has always been a large number of republicans in the police and the armed forces, we should not assume that the national guard are going to be any different than the cops. Some of the terrorists arrested were former military, I am very worried for the safety of Biden and Kamala.

  20. #2060
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    McCain was a far right nutjob, and voting for Biden to keep out Trump hardly changes that you still need all the dem votes in the Senate and nearly all in the house to get anything done.

    Buttigied and Biden are pretty much the anti-progresive, sure use them to keep your Trumps out(anybody besides Clinton would have won), but you know US politics has more than 1 branch, right? Is 'winning' all you think is important?
    McCain was a moderate Republican... just stop.

    I get that you are about as far to the left as they come, but just stop trying to label everyone to the right of Bernie Fucking Sanders as a far-right person.

    I'm a libertarian... do you honestly think I give a shit about winning, and getting my guys into office? I gave up on that dream a very long time ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •