1. #3101
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Man, you Trumpsters cannot stop defending attempted assassinations.
    Yeah, going to need a source on that one.
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

  2. #3102
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    It's a shame the law won't come down hard on them all.
    Did you not read about the hundreds of people arrested for "looting/vandalism/violence" during the summer protests? Did you not see the literal wall of guns of police at federal institutions, or the "party vans" of unmarked federal agents yoinking people off the street?

    You have some serious selective reading to think "BLM/Antifa" wasn't cracked down on at all.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

  3. #3103
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Yo internet janny, I can link you endless amounts of stuff involving them and their rioting, assaults, attacks on police officers, police stations, etc.
    Or were they just mostly peaceful activities and breaking the law only matters if the opposition does it? Yeaaaaah, both sides have shown themselves to be awful.

    Nice try with that twisted question, though.



    You've already admitted to them being a group. You can also literally spend 5 seconds googling to find out that BLM has named founders
    Man, BLM movement leader is a hashtag. Gotta watch out for those hashtag leaders. And I never said it was a singular group of people. It is an ideology that people tend to follow. It has no direction or cause other then to go against, you know, fascism.

  4. #3104
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    Yeah, going to need a source on that one.
    Enjoy!!!

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ss/6615804002/

  5. #3105
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    Yeah, going to need a source on that one.
    Yo...they brought guns, functional bombs, molotov cocktails rigged to act as napalm, a gallows, repeatedly and publicly called for the assassination or murder of elected officials, killed a police officer...

    I mean, did they need to get their hands on a lawmaker first for you?

    Stop proving the horseshoe exists.

  6. #3106
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Congrats, you don't even understand what's meant by a "wicked problem", despite me deliberately linking you to the Wikipedia for the term when I used it.

    You have nothing but lies, because your apparent purpose here is to push a white supremacist agenda, nothing more.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Over 100,000 pieces of digital evidence sent to the FBI after they asked for help identifying suspects at the insurrection; https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/12/2...mp-riot-attack

    Get fucked, you Nazi pieces of shit.
    I have nothing but lose while you desperately avoid offering and details on what a solution would be to your perceived problem...

    The solution is simple. You treat everyone equally and call out racists who try to push something beyond that.

  7. #3107
    I am Murloc! PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    5,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    A loose grouping but not a group. Makes total sense, big brain. Breaking news: Antifa is a group. It's a bunch of people actively organising and rioting. It's a group.

    BLM is also a group and not simply a statement or even just a movement.

    Nice try though dude bro.
    Nah, you're just making shit up.

    I'm not sure that should be a surprise considering your sig basically says "we need to redefine the truth in order for the truth to conform to my theory".


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  8. #3108
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So who's the leader and organizer of antifa? You didn't answer the question.
    Something tells me we prob won't see Pendragon again in this thread, its too cringe at this point his attempt to derail and "both sides" this....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

  9. #3109
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    It Was Capitalism All Along
    Posts
    54,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    Yeah, going to need a source on that one.
    I see you’ve just dropped the progressive act entirely and are just openly repeating right wing propaganda about BLM now.

    What’s next, gonna tell us how you have first hand knowledge of the events of Jan 6 the same way you were going to vote for Trump over Biden all the way over in Europe?
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  10. #3110
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    All of the examples listed would only barely be circumstantial evidence in a court. Of course if you buy into a certain narrative it's easy to jump to conclusions and to accept this as conclusive evidence. I'd like to wait for an FBI report on whether there was much organization behind these riots and what their plans are instead of believing, and I quote from the article: "[some] eyewitness accounts reveal that at least some rioters had darker intents beyond protesting the election result" and then the words "could" and "might" being used a few dozen times through the article.
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

  11. #3111
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    It Was Capitalism All Along
    Posts
    54,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I have nothing but lose while you desperately avoid offering and details on what a solution would be to your perceived problem...

    The solution is simple. You treat everyone equally and call out racists who try to push something beyond that.
    That isn’t any more of a solution than letting the market figure out climate change. /yawn

    Glad to know you oppose the concept of inheritance though since you don’t think people should have a right to generate wealth intergenerationally.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    All of the examples listed would only barely be circumstantial evidence in a court. Of course if you buy into a certain narrative it's easy to jump to conclusions and to accept this as conclusive evidence. I'd like to wait for an FBI report on whether there was much organization behind these riots and what their plans are instead of believing, and I quote from the article: "[some] eyewitness accounts reveal that at least some rioters had darker intents beyond protesting the election result" and then the words "could" and "might" being used a few dozen times through the article.
    That’s a fairly different tack from your usual strategy of spamming unverified social media posts whenever it suits you.

    After months of “Biden has dementia” we’re now down to “I need evidence that these terrorists actually committed the terrorism we saw them do”.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  12. #3112
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I see you’ve just dropped the progressive act entirely and are just openly repeating right wing propaganda about BLM now.
    I'm very much a progressive, just also very cynical about corporate media and corporate politicians trying to spin a narrative on gullible people.
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

  13. #3113
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    All of the examples listed would only barely be circumstantial evidence in a court. Of course if you buy into a certain narrative it's easy to jump to conclusions and to accept this as conclusive evidence. I'd like to wait for an FBI report on whether there was much organization behind these riots and what their plans are instead of believing, and I quote from the article: "[some] eyewitness accounts reveal that at least some rioters had darker intents beyond protesting the election result" and then the words "could" and "might" being used a few dozen times through the article.
    Thanks for continuing to defend Nazis who wanted to kidnap/assassinate the VP.

    Thank God we have the video, audio, and photographs, as well!!!

    I know you want to laud these Patriots from down in BelgiFlorida... but we long ago saw through your bullshit. Of course, if you are saying you want to wait until the FBI report, then I expect you to not come back, until it's done... deal?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I'm very much a progressive, just also very cynical about corporate media and corporate politicians trying to spin a narrative on gullible people.
    “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

    -Some Dude-

  14. #3114
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I'm very much a progressive, just also very cynical about corporate media and corporate politicians trying to spin a narrative on gullible people.
    I mean...you don't need corporate media or politicians to do shit. Like, a lot of us literally watched the livestreams from the people in the Capitol building throughout that day and came to this conclusion.

    Stop being the horseshoe.

  15. #3115
    I am Murloc! PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    5,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    If I had to choose which one I'd find worse:

    A) A government building getting some windows smashed, due to a riot

    -or-

    B) Common citizens having their homes burned down and small shops getting looted, due to a riot

    I'm pretty sure option "B" would be my choice and with it almost everyone else's choice too.
    Too bad your characterization of A is entirely bullshit. It should read:

    A) A government building getting stormed by hundreds of people who vandalize, steal government data, threaten the entirety of Congress plus the Vice President, who were inside said building, and, oh yeah, beat a police officer to death with a fire extinguisher and plant multiple explosive devices.

    I bet everyone would fucking choose "A" if you weren't so sadly disingenuous, right?


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  16. #3116
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    It Was Capitalism All Along
    Posts
    54,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I'm very much a progressive, just also very cynical about corporate media and corporate politicians trying to spin a narrative on gullible people.
    Which is precisely why you’re repeating corporate media garbage about BLM while lauding the Capitol terrorists, right? Rofl.

    The dishonesty.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  17. #3117
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    67,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I have nothing but lose while you desperately avoid offering and details on what a solution would be to your perceived problem...
    Seriously, until you take 30 seconds to learn what the hell a "wicked problem" is, I'm not going to continue entertaining your nonsense. You're just lying about shit over and over and presenting absolutely fuck-all to back up anything you claim.

    I've already explained myself sufficiently, and I'm not going to keep kicking at your arbitrary goalposts. I'm just going to point out that you're moving them, and that it's dishonest to do so.

  18. #3118
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    All of the examples listed would only barely be circumstantial evidence in a court. Of course if you buy into a certain narrative it's easy to jump to conclusions and to accept this as conclusive evidence. I'd like to wait for an FBI report on whether there was much organization behind these riots and what their plans are instead of believing, and I quote from the article: "[some] eyewitness accounts reveal that at least some rioters had darker intents beyond protesting the election result" and then the words "could" and "might" being used a few dozen times through the article.
    Yeah, carrying a Molotov cocktail into the capitol building during a riot isn't circumstantial evidence at that point. Or did you think the air force vet with zip ties was just there to help Pelosi with her cable management?

    Not to mention circumstantial doesn't automatically mean bad like you seem to be implying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I'm very much a progressive, just also very cynical about corporate media and corporate politicians trying to spin a narrative on gullible people.
    As a progressive you're making the far right very proud by vomiting up many of their talking points/deflections. I'd say your posts here belong on parlor, but it might not be around longer.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

  19. #3119
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I'm very much a progressive, just also very cynical about corporate media and corporate politicians trying to spin a narrative on gullible people.
    What part of the shit you said, I wouldn’t be able to find on Fox News?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  20. #3120
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    All of the examples listed would only barely be circumstantial evidence in a court. Of course if you buy into a certain narrative it's easy to jump to conclusions and to accept this as conclusive evidence. I'd like to wait for an FBI report on whether there was much organization behind these riots and what their plans are instead of believing, and I quote from the article: "[some] eyewitness accounts reveal that at least some rioters had darker intents beyond protesting the election result" and then the words "could" and "might" being used a few dozen times through the article.
    You don't understand circumstantial evidence and what it means. I think you've seen too many TV shows.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •