Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    There is nothing I can do to stop them at this point.

I put in a billion times more effort to stop this than you, by constantly warning of insurrection and rebellion. Not that this place helped by falsely labeling me a troll and banning me.
    You called on us to vote for those Nazis.

Shame on you!!!

You see, we all know exactly what side you are on, because you called on us to be with you, with the Nazis. No thanks.

Of the scenarios I went over as possible version of insurrection and rebellion, it looks like the US has now chosen some form of the French Revolution. I expect the protesters will arrest members of congress they find, force them to admit Trump won camera, then kill them. And if they can't find any of them, they will probably just declare themselves the new congress and go from there.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Of the scenarios I went over as possible version of insurrection and rebellion, it looks like the US has now chosen some form of the French Revolution. I expect the protesters will arrest members of congress they find, force them to admit Trump won camera, then kill them.
    You called on everyone to vote for Nazis.

Stand over there.

Of the scenarios I went over as possible version of insurrection and rebellion, it looks like the US has now chosen some form of the French Revolution. I expect the protesters will arrest members of congress they find, force them to admit Trump won camera, then kill them. And if they can't find any of them, they will probably just declare themselves the new congress and go from there.
    You're kind of a nutcase.

It seems their master plan is....to go into offices, eat their snacks, sit in their chairs, and prank-call the White House.

Truly terrifying.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're literally already dispersing, dude. Rofl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you meant to say domestic terrorists.
    To be fair, maybe you forgot while letting your fantasies run wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    They're literally already dispersing, dude. Rofl.
    They can't disperse. They'd all just go to prison and they know it. There's no going back.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

They can't disperse. They'd all just go to prison and they know it. There's no going back.
    Are you saying the Nazis are cornered?

Except it's happening. Some a roaming the offices munching on snacks and sitting on couches, others are filing out at police direction.

Sorry dude, this seems like another blank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking as a BLM Protester:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Cry more. The police response thus far has been tame and y'all are acting like this is crossing the Rubicon.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I’m surprised your able to type with the furious masturbation you must be doing.

But no number of strokes will make your hate boner any less flaccid, which is just as flaccid as the yallqueda attempt at denying reality.

Sure kinda looking like a coup

https://twitter.com/byaaroncdavis/st...08166030766080

BREAKING: A source tells me The Defense Department has just denied a request by DC officials to deploy the National Guard to the US Capitol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    A France type revolution would include Trump's head on the chopping block.

Have fun with the drones, nazi boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    This dude is just being a stupid troll at this point. Best to just stop paying attention.
    Actualy, what needs to be done is start pestering local admins to send all his personal info complete with post history to the police.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Speaking as a BLM Protester:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Cry more. The police response thus far has been tame and y'all are acting like this is crossing the Rubicon.
    Can't be too hard on your own kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Are you saying the Nazis are cornered?
    I'm saying tens of thousands of protesters now have 2 options:

1. Overthrow the government.
    2. Go to prison.

They can't go back home, crawl under the warm covers and go back to work tomorrow.

Cause they're idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder, this was the US Capitol during the BLM protests:

I'm saying tens of thousands of protesters now have 2 options:

1. Overthrow the government.
    2. Go to prison.

They can't go back home, crawl under the warm covers and go back to work tomorrow.
    So, you want the Nazis to get more violent?

Nah, fuck that.