You fucking chucklefuck Trumphadis. Hope you all rot in prison.

Can we use this footage as a reminder never to let Republicans control any chamber of government ever again?
    Democracy is not what these people want.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalcrab View Post
    Can we use this footage as a reminder never to let Republicans control any chamber of government ever again?
    I mean, we already have footage and that's the problem - these clowns saw what went down in Michigan and that there were absolutely no consequences for being a white terrorist, so they decided to engage in some white terrorism.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

I want to hear a narration by Morgan Freeman about how this was the softest chair lil' Bubba's ass had ever sat in, and how it would be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalcrab View Post
    Yes, every election...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zardoz541 View Post
    I want to hear a narration by Morgan Freeman about how this was the softest chair lil' Bubba's ass had ever sat in, and how it would be the last.
    Man of high fashion... that scarf... noice...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

Not a single asshole in that protest may call themselves "patriot" ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    They got the confederate flag into the capital building...
    As above, so below.
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

My response to any Trump supporter moving forward when they try and whine about protests.

"Fuck you, Nazi."

nothing more need be said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Riot/coup attempt*

This never was a protest.

Weapons drawn, reports of a shot fired, not sure if inside the building or not. Several sources say a woman is being treated for a gunshot wound, but no details as to the shooting itself.

this is terrorism and should be treated as such

Honestly they should take their names down and garnish any Covid Relief checks. Send the money to some HBCUs instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I'm saying tens of thousands of protesters now have 2 options:

1. Overthrow the government.
    2. Go to prison.

They can't go back home, crawl under the warm covers and go back to work tomorrow.
    Given that #1 is not an option that is even potentially on the table, here, they're all just going to go to prison.

There is no possibility that this action can overthrow the US government. None.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Given that #1 is not an option that is even potentially on the table, here, they're all just going to go to prison.

There is no possibility that this action can overthrow the US government. None.
    Ok, but, but, in my video games that I play in mom's basement, the game says I win when I get into the enemy base!

"Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    There is nothing I can do to stop them at this point.

I put in a billion times more effort to stop this than you, by constantly warning of insurrection and rebellion. Not that this place helped by falsely labeling me a troll and banning me.
    You put in zero effort. You consistently spat conspiracy theories out of your ass and argued that we should pander/appease the extremists because they threatened violence if they didn't get their unreasonable demands/reality didn't change to match what was in their head.

Appeasing terrorist demands isn't stopping anything.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-01-06 at 08:38 PM.

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/s...11349910036487

So the new presiding officer of the US Senate is....guy with bull costume and white power tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/s...11349910036487

So the new presiding officer of the US Senate is....guy with bull costume and white power tattoos.

At least the Nazis are readily identifiable, for when they are arrested/charged for federal crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    At least the Nazis are readily identifiable, for when they are arrested/charged for federal crimes.
    I’ve seen interviews with him... he isn’t going to jail... this dude has mental problems...
    As above, so below.
    My body is a wonderland.

Already someone dead. This blood is on Trumps hand these terrorist raised a flag to demonstrate their political threat.

Everyone who supported this should be arrested. This is a response to free and fair elections and this war is no upon us.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh