Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    The same theme still stands imo, the poor and down on their “luck” are very vulnerable to extremist ideology.
    I feel like maybe this is a point where Biden should get out on TV and remind people that everyone with an Obamacare health package has mental health coverage included, and that they should seek help if they are feeling isolated, depressed, etc ...

You brave twitter heroes must be furious bet you blamed a white male again before getting owned haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

According to QAnon idiots, this was a false flag by Pelosi to keep the security up around the Capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    You brave twitter heroes must be furious bet you blamed a white male again before getting owned haha
    Dude ... a cop died. Can you dial back the crazy for a bit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it was an easy bet to make. But even with good odds, you will still sometimes lose.

But nobody is "furious" about guessing wrong. That's just your headcanon.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Republicans going to republican is my guess.
    Can you two kindly both go fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

Some stuff on the person who did the attack.
    https://heavy.com/news/noah-green/

Sounds like death by capitalism to me. Add it to the some 800k or so per year in USA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude thought that the government was trying to mind control him.

Def looks like actual mental illness

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Can you two kindly both go fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

Some stuff on the person who did the attack.
    https://heavy.com/news/noah-green/

I'm not sure how this post dismisses my guess as to him being a conservative. He's religious, believes in mind control by the CIA, FBI (Alex Jones), and absolves himself of any responsibility of his actions, (every conservative politician in government).
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I'm not sure how this post dismisses my guess as to him being a conservative. He's religious, believes in mind control by the CIA, FBI (Alex Jones), and absolves himself of any responsibility of his actions, (every conservative politician in government).
    Yes, but not that kind of conservative. Not the kind of conservative that has any representation in US government...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You can see that people dying due to this means nothing to him.
    You were behaving the same way...where is this moral superiority coming from?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    You were behaving the same way...where is this moral superiority coming from?
    You know the difference?

only the "getting owned" he believes is happening to anyone left of himself in this thread.
    As in, “you do it too”, is a shitty response... just condemn and move along... no need to try owning the libs... which you know, since you changed the comma in his quote to a period.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Alliance

In this thread? Please, show me where.
    How soon after Jan 6th was it that Republicans were crying for decreased security again?
    Your first response was a partisan one-liner. You care about "owning" the right to the same extent he does "owning" the left.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

7+ Year Old Account
    Your first response was a partisan one-liner. You care about "owning" the right to the same extent he does "owning" the left.
    BoTh SiDeS

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    haha lmao the man who murdered a cop by ramming his car into him wasn't a white man you libz must be feeling so fuckin' PWND xD

fuckin' child.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it a one liner, when it literally happened? He is owning the right, by pointing out that they couldn’t understand why security was increased after January 6th?

I think senators like Ted Cruz and Trump’s “stop the steal” marketing campaign, owned the right, far more than anything the left can do. The fact that these insurrectionist were crying for Trump to pardon him, while he pardoned a bunch of financial criminals from NYC, is Trump drinking right wing tears. Democrats can’t be caught embezzling money from the right, like NRA has been, because ya’ll don’t send your money to them.

Why don’t you do the math on how much money Trump has milked from the right, as ya’ll were screaming that he doesn’t need his pay as president. How the fuck is the left supposed to own the right, when Trump is holding all the receipts?

The best the left has, is schadenfreude, as we watch Trump own his own supporters.

https://fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gf...005%202021.pdf

Jesus christ on a fucking stick.

Believing the people there were "mostly peaceful, law-abiding Americans" - 51% of Republicans Agree. This compares to 25% of independents and 16% of Democrats.
    Believing that the Jan. 6 attacks were SECRET ANTIFA - 55% of Republicans Agree, this compares to 25% of independents (again!) and 19% of Democrats (slight increase).

The Republican party is an ideological wasteland filled with people living in their own alternate reality, yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The Republican party is an ideological wasteland filled with people living in their own alternate reality, yo.
    How its been for years.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Believing that the Jan. 6 attacks were SECRET ANTIFA - 55% of Republicans Agree, this compares to 25% of independents (again!) and 19% of Democrats (slight increase).
    I'm actually more surprised by the latter number than the former. I know on any survey, you'll always get a small percentage of people claiming to believe in the craziest shit, but almost 1 out of 5 Democrats think the insurrection was led by left-wingers trying to make Trump look bad?

Do these people actually exist, or are they just Trump-supporting trolls pretending to be Democrats for the survey?
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    I'm actually more surprised by the latter number than the former. I know on any survey, you'll always get a small percentage of people claiming to believe in the craziest shit, but almost 1 out of 5 Democrats think the insurrection was led by left-wingers trying to make Trump look bad?

Do these people actually exist, or are they just Trump-supporting trolls pretending to be Democrats for the survey?
    I'd wager it is likely some mix of both, because I've yet to see human stupidity fail to surprise me with just how absurd it can get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.