Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    None of those who remained outside the entire time can be considered as riot participants or face any charges.
    This statement is entirely false.

The riot started outside. Just because you didn't make it inside doesn't mean you weren't part of the riot, and therefore culpable for all the crimes that happened as part of that riot.

So as long as I don't go into the building I'm helping my buddies rob, I can't be charged with a crime. Need to remember this for later.

https://www.woodtv.com/news/michigan...l-riot-a-hoax/

Don't worry guys, January 6 was just a "hoax".

At least until this asshole got caught saying that. He's very sorry for calling an attack that left people dead and has led to the arrest of well over 100 suspects with 100s more being tracked down, a hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Yep, in fact there have been several people that have been arrested that never stepped foot inside the building because they assaulted Capitol police with weapons, and fire extinguishers and whatnot.
    They have fire extinguishers outside of Capitol? Seems quite strange.

Or was it car variety they brought with themselves?

I dunno, watch the video. It's not like there's a shortage of evidence to use against these dudes.

Well, some of the people inside threw them outside after they were empty.

But I know you are just trying to stir the shit up because your employer told you to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    The capitol grounds count as the capitol, and there were assaults on cops and vandalism outside the building as well. Entering the building vs not entering the building isn't an entirely meaningful distinction.
    Well, if people were arrested for later actions outside too then that means that less then 221 people were inside the building (given that all who did were supposedly trespassing).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Well, some of the people inside threw them outside after they were empty.
    What did they use them inside for?

Well, if people were arrested for later actions outside too then that means that less then 221 people were inside the building (given that all who did were supposedly trespassing).

- - - Updated - - -

Spray them around? Do damage? Shoot them at cops? Does it fucking matter?

And the people that have been arrested are the retards that have been seen swinging at cops assaulting them, or illegally being in the building.

Apparently throwing them at cops, whose lives apparently don't matter that much to the Blue Lives Matter crowd. Didn't you watch the video?

If you're this willfully ignorant about the events of January 6th, do everyone a favour and make at least a baseline effort to educate yourself before deciding that your unfounded, made-up "opinions" have any relevance to anything.

Of course, the other option is that you're just deliberately lying, to stir shit up.

Just report Slacker and move on. They were already responding at the start of the thread, so they're plenty aware of what's going on. No point in respond to someone so dishonest.

Threadly reminder that you are arguing with actual Russian disionformation bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

Of course, the other option is that you're just deliberately lying, to stir shit up.
    Bro. It's Shalcker. I still vividly remember his "These little green men are totally, 100% absolutely not Russian soldiers invading a foreign country".
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Bro. It's Shalcker. I still vividly remember his "These little green men are totally, 100% absolutely not Russian soldiers invading a foreign country".
    All i argued that they could potentially not be a Russian military, and through some 4D chess make everything said before that as "technically true". I just like building intricate webs that unite everything that is being said and happens into coherent picture - even lies.

Reality was a lot more simple of course.

All i argued that they could potentially not be a Russian military, and through some 4D chess make everything said before that as "technically true". I just like building intricate webs that unite everything that is being said and happens into coherent picture - even lies.

Reality was a lot more simple of course.
    Ah, so you're admitting that you're typically full of shit... that makes stuff easier in the future, I'll bookmark this post.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ah, so you're admitting that you're typically full of shit... that makes stuff easier in the future, I'll bookmark this post.
    Are you claiming to be omniscient?

I just look at events and try to build coherent picture.

Yeah, no you don’t. This isn’t a thread about you though.

At least we know what the kremlin is doing to lie for Trump. It's nice to be kept in the loop of their new talking points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

I don't need to be omniscient to know you're not likely to change your ways.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Just report Slacker and move on. They were already responding at the start of the thread, so they're plenty aware of what's going on. No point in respond to someone so dishonest.
    I wish more people would follow this advice. Slacker is an obvious Vol'jin and only looks to play obtuse or argue dishonestly. The less people that willfully interact with him means the less active he would/might become overall.

This has been your daily PSA