Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I’ve seen interviews with him... he isn’t going to jail... this dude has mental problems...
    Well, if he wants to plead insanity, I wish him luck!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/s...11349910036487

So the new presiding officer of the US Senate is....guy with bull costume and white power tattoos.

This reminds me of fighting True Sons in the US Capital in the Division 2 (though they didn't were fucking fur and horns.)

I shouldn't be reminded of dystopian video games in daily news.

Remember these are the people Kokolums wants the left to surrender to and allow to run the nation.

"Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I’ve seen interviews with him... he isn’t going to jail... this dude has mental problems...
    I mean, after something like this, your options are gonna be "prison" or "committed to a mental institution as a threat to those around them, until such a time as their doctors feel they are are now safe.". The latter generally being a lot harder to get out of.

Good for him.

He is putting Trump and the DoD on the spot with this... trying to quell a Nazi uprising, when the fuhrer refused to do so.
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Glad the neighboring states are doing more than *checks notes* the federal government that oversees the district.

What the actual hell did I just see on tele.
    How do people justify this.
    2008 - 2018 World of Warcraft.
    Times change.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    What the actual hell did I just see on tele.
    How do people justify this.
    Easy, they're Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Glad the neighboring states are doing more than *checks notes* the federal government that oversees the district.
    I still can't forgive him for the blackface, but the people who keep trying to both sides the Democrats and the GOP at this point really should just be called out as the clowns they are.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

Glad to see justice finally being brought to the capitol, although sadly it had to come from the wrong side of the political spectrum.
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

Quote Originally Posted by rmfAcc View Post
    Glad to see justice finally being brought to the capitol, although sadly it had to come from the wrong side of the political spectrum.
    Well, thanks for finally admitting you support violent Nazis and terrorism.

The moment the Senate fled the protesters

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.

what the fuck lol

https://twitter.com/TheTNHoller/stat...20538191654912

COPS ARE TAKING SELFIES WITH THEM
    If cops can't even stop an insurrection of the US government, why should we bother with them again?

*Terrorists.

This was a terrorist attack, not a protest.

Quote Originally Posted by rmfAcc View Post
    Just a reminder of exactly what kind of awful True Anarch/Rochana/whatever other name this coward went by is.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I just saw a post that said the DoD actually didn't want to call in the National Guard, because if they did technically they're under the oversight of Donald Trump. Not sure if that's just the DoD covering their own asses or what, so take that as you will.

It's a shame you wanted us to all vote for those Nazis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    what the fuck lol

https://twitter.com/TheTNHoller/stat...20538191654912

If cops can't even stop an insurrection of the US government, why should we bother with them again?
    Fire that cop, today.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Just a reminder of exactly what kind of awful True Anarch/Rochana/whatever other name this coward went by is.
    You're telling me they people who spent a year wanting to "burn it all down", are on the side of the nazis.

yep, we called it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

Fire that cop, today.
    And charge him with sedition and dereliction of duty, along with the terrorists.

That'll taken longer than "today", though.