“I’m done with politics and I just want to focus on rebuilding my life and fighting my case,” Sandlin said. “I love my country and I do believe what I did was shameful.”

Said a man arrested for storming the Capitol - https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-te...s-tells-judge/

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    “I’m done with politics and I just want to focus on rebuilding my life and fighting my case,” Sandlin said. “I love my country and I do believe what I did was shameful.”

Said a man arrested for storming the Capitol - https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-te...s-tells-judge/
    He can focus on rebuilding his life after his prison sentence for the crimes he committed.

Fuck this attitude of trying to avoid taking responsibility the moment you realize that oh shit, they're actually gonna prosecute you for the obvious crimes you knew you were committing.

have they said how they are all going to be tried?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    have they said how they are all going to be tried?
    Presumably individually in federal court. There aren't a whole lot of alternatives that really make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Presumably individually in federal court. There aren't a whole lot of alternatives that really make much sense.
    No, but it bears repeating that pre-existing convictions can be called as precedent in future cases. If they convict one guy for breaking into the Capitol, then anyone who followed him in is almost certainly going to face a conviction on the same basis, citing that case as precedent. The defense would have to provide substantive new exculpatory evidence to avoid that conviction, for their client, or it'll get rubber-stamped through, and that kind of defense is unlikely.

Especially when we factor in the felony murder rule. I imagine that's waiting to see if anyone can be found legally culpable for the deaths, because once that first domino tips, literally everyone who walked into the Capitol as part of that insurrection could go down for murder. Just on the basis of "you were there, as part of this movement? Guilty, sentence is thus."

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    haha lmao the man who murdered a cop by ramming his car into him wasn't a white man you libz must be feeling so fuckin' PWND xD

fuckin' child.
    The woke left pawned themselves with their disgusting behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    What disgusting behavior? Wanting rights for everyone, including Due Process for everyone, instead of summary executions for people for petty crimes?

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    What disgusting behavior? Wanting rights for everyone, including Due Process for everyone, instead of summary executions for people for petty crimes?
    All treating blacks and the LGBT like they're people, man. It's gross. They've got, like, cooties or something.

For the crazy people, Destiny had debates with two insurrectionist that were arrested for planning. If you want a peek into their logic, sensitized for a wider audience... here are the pertinent bits:

- - - Updated - - -

Was this before or after Blue Lives Mater flag carriers killed a cop? Before or after ya’ll trampled someone carrying a Don’t tread on me flag? Before or after ya’ll donated money to a billionaire? Before or after they begged for pardons, that went to 100s of NYC elite in jail for ripping off working class?

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Was this before or after Blue Lives Mater flag carriers killed a cop? Before or after ya’ll trampled someone carrying a Don’t tread on me flag? Before or after ya’ll donated money to a billionaire? Before or after they begged for pardons, that went to 100s of NYC elite in jail for ripping off working class?
    Sorry i have no idea what you are saying

They are obviously disgusted by all schadenfreude we are feeling, as the latest scam Trump pulled on his supporters gets exposed. What was the last one? Prechecked, reoccurring charges when donating to stop the steal? Something that the Kraken claims no one in their right mind would believe?

How is that for being owned? They donated 170 million to a billionaire... based on arguments that the very people who made them, now claim no rational person would believe. 170 million worth and an insurrection later... they still don’t understand they were ripped off.

I hope those liberal tears were worth that 170 million... because it’s fucking hilarious...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry i have no idea what you are saying
    It’s blind bias for a reason... even after Powell calls ya’ll irrational, after donating 170 million... you still have no idea what I’m saying.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...h=3f57f13a58a3
    Former President Donald Trump's reelection campaign issued a staggering sum of $122.7 million in refunds to supporters in 2020, giving back nearly 11% of the money it raised, according to an investigative report published by the New York Times on Saturday based on an analysis of Federal Election Commission filings.
    Hey, are liberal tears like GameStop stocks? I hope you invested well...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-04-07 at 02:46 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

And if a few innocent people get theirs live destroyed that is perfectly acceptable right?

And if a few innocent people get theirs live destroyed that is perfectly acceptable right?
    Why would we entertain imaginary fictions like this?

Are you talking about the people killed during the insurrection? Maybe the fact that “destroyed” is not referring to the people killed during the insurrection. But, just what’s designed and directed by his red right hand...

That last sentence isn’t meant for you... you aren’t supposed to understand... it’s for the cool kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Why would we entertain imaginary fictions like this?
    So you are resorting to lying again. I didnt expect anything else from somebody who is woke.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Are you talking about the people killed during the insurrection? Maybe the fact that “destroyed” is not referring to the people killed during the insurrection. But, just what’s designed and directed by his red right hand...

That last sentence isn’t meant for you... you aren’t supposed to understand... it’s for the cool kids.
    That was...really well done.

- - - Updated - - -

So you are resorting to lying again. I didnt expect anything else from somebody who is woke.
    Endus a "woke liar? Holy FUCK are you completely out of touch with reality.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you even talking about here?

That was a question, not a "lie".

You made shit up and cannot provide an example of it in reality. Why should we entertain that fiction?

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    What does the conservative religious extremist taking action have to do with "the left?"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

FYI: The HBO documentary about Q: Into the storm... sorry for spoiling the conclusion, like a year ago...

The schadenfreude... oh the schadenfreude...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That was...really well done.
    Good night!!!

Pit Lord
    Ah yes; the Woke are the ones in trouble because regressives on twitter had their feelings hurt, and not the violent reactionaries who've actually killed people. Oh what pearls of reposted wisdom will you share with us next time?