Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And charge him with sedition and dereliction of duty, along with the terrorists.

That'll taken longer than "today", though.
    Abso-fucking-lutely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    You're telling me they people who spent a year wanting to "burn it all down", are on the side of the nazis.

yep, we called it.
    Add to that being too much of a coward to actually do anything themselves, other than lie on a WoW forum.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

Herald of the Titans
    I don’t think anyone else is gonna be looking the same way at America again after the events of this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    I don’t think anyone else is gonna be looking the same way at America again after the events of this day.
    I'm quickly warming up to the coastal liberal states joining Canada and leaving America to the "Real Americans"(tm).

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Speaking as a European:

Eeeehhhhh...

*gestures vaguely*

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Add to that being too much of a coward to actually do anything themselves, other than lie on a WoW forum.
    I'm sorry, but it's a bit hilarious to see you normies squirm and squeel when order is being broken by casual anarchy.

One of these days there will be more happening than a peaceful breaching of the capitol, and I'll be smirking with a big fat grin it on while you guys will be crying for arrests on the forum.

Fuck your society, fuck your order. Let's hope it'll all get burned down.

- Signed, a proud true radical, original punk
    [Infraction]

^ Infractions = badge of honor for punks like me
    Last edited by Pro-Violence; 2021-01-06 at 09:46 PM. Reason: mmoc achievement points
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

Didn't take long for law enforcement to fuck up, the contrast with BLM protests is crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I can't believe you idiots banned my main forum account because I was only showing you proof of your trolling. I will keep posting here and I will not stop this war. Just stop disrupting roleplay. You have done enough damage already.

Just want to take this moment to say maybe calling for bipartisanship with the fascists we're watching trying to do an insurrection on the US government is a bad idea, hoping Democrats like Joe Manchin or Joe Biden who have been doing that take that to heart because we could really use some actual opposition to this please, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Didn't take long for law enforcement to fuck up, the contrast with BLM protests is crazy.
    There's like ~1000 people storming the Capitol, the Capitol Police could easily stop them, if they wanted to.

https://twitter.com/lotoysrus/status...03101723320322

Why y’all keep asking where the police at? Y’all ask where Miley’s at when Hannah’s on stage?
    Last edited by Flower Milk; 2021-01-06 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rmfAcc View Post
    I'm sorry, but it's a bit hilarious to see you normies squirm and squeel when order is being broken by casual anarchy.

One of these days there will be more happening than a peaceful breaching of the capitol, and I'll be smirking with a big fat grin it on while you guys will be crying for arrests on the forum.

Fuck your society, fuck your order. I'll come burn it down myself if I have to.
    Ok, Nazi .

You keep finding yourself siding with Nazis.

Go figure.
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Earlier I posted the moment the Senate fled. Now here is the moment the House fled.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.

- Signed, a proud true radical
    Whoa the tough guy has arrived.

And what exactly would you replace it with ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Earlier I posted the moment the Senate fled. Now here is the moment the House fled.

And yet, you want us to vote for the Nazis... why?

I'm sure all the cool girls saw your post and they think it makes you seem very very handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Just want to take this moment to say maybe calling for bipartisanship with the fascists we're watching trying to do an insurrection on the US government is a bad idea, hoping Democrats like Joe Manchin or Joe Biden who have been doing that take that to heart because we could really use some actual opposition to this please, thanks.

There's like ~1000 people storming the Capitol, the Capitol Police could easily stop them, if they wanted to.

https://twitter.com/lotoysrus/status...03101723320322
    Honestly, the nonsense about how the cops are the bad guys isn't helpful, either.

They already shot one person, from the looks of it. Several others taken to hospitals. Law enforcement with guns drawn pointed at entry points. I know there's a lot of whataboutism flying around nowadays, but sometimes it sounds like some people won't be satisfied until we run a tank over everyone "because that would only be fair" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Honestly, the nonsense about how the cops are the bad guys isn't helpful, either.

They already shot one person, from the looks of it. Several others taken to hospitals. Law enforcement with guns drawn pointed at entry points. I know there's a lot of whataboutism flying around nowadays, but sometimes it sounds like some people won't be satisfied until we run a tank over everyone "because that would only be fair" or something.
    Cops were taking selfies with some of them.

You’d be under my boot in a pit with the other skinheads that showed up to gutter punk shows.

But you wouldn’t show up, since cowards like you were punk for fashion only.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2021-01-06 at 09:12 PM.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

I don't think state violence used on peaceful protesters is anything to cheer for. A woman being shot is a tragedy that didn't need to happen.
    But I think there is some value in pointing out the hypocrisy in police action and escalation and the supposed threat levels of black/progressive protesters vs. that of white Trump supporters.
    Let's not "both sides" it in this case, please.

There's a sensible middle ground for police action when it comes to protests/riots. BLM wasn't it. This wasn't it, either.
    Last edited by Magicalcrab; 2021-01-06 at 09:15 PM.

Just this summer those same cops tear gassed a crowd of BLM protesters to clear a way so Trump could walk to a church.

Maybe like ~2 years ago those same cops threw disabled people out of their wheelchairs and arrested them while they were protesting Medicaid cuts outside of offices of members of Congress.

They have the means to stop this and they chose not to use it, we've SEEN them use their tear gas and rubber bullets and forcefulness on other protesters before. I wonder why they just stood by and let these people storm the Capitol, it's a mystery, huh?

Also reminder that 80% of police voted for Donald Trump, by the way.

They're not necessarily bad, just incompetent.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I can't believe you idiots banned my main forum account because I was only showing you proof of your trolling. I will keep posting here and I will not stop this war. Just stop disrupting roleplay. You have done enough damage already.