Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Honestly, the nonsense about how the cops are the bad guys isn't helpful, either.

They already shot one person, from the looks of it. Several others taken to hospitals. Law enforcement with guns drawn pointed at entry points. I know there's a lot of whataboutism flying around nowadays, but sometimes it sounds like some people won't be satisfied until we run a tank over everyone "because that would only be fair" or something.

If they treat nazis trying to stage a coup far better than they do people protesting for better rights, you have a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The election has passed and 58 million working class Americans stood up and proved that they are in fact your racist uncle and jerk co-workers.
    They really can't help but show disdain for the working class.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalcrab View Post
    I don't think state violence used on peaceful protestors is anything to cheer for.
    Describing these terrorists as "peaceful protesters" demonstrates that you have no interest in participating in good faith. They have been violent and aggressive throughout.

I don't think state violence used on peaceful protesters is anything to cheer for. A woman being shot is a tragedy that didn't need to happen.
    But I think there is some value in pointing out the hypocrisy in police action and escalation and the supposed threat levels of black/progressive protesters vs. that of white Trump supporters.
    Let's not "both sides" it in this case, please.

There's a sensible middle ground for police action when it comes to protests/riots. BLM wasn't it. This wasn't it, either.
    Another nazi for the list.

Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You’d be under my boot in a pit with the other skinheads that showed up to gutter punk shows.

But you wouldn’t show up, since cowards like you were punk for fashion only.
    These people have a name, we call them nazbolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The election has passed and 58 million working class Americans stood up and proved that they are in fact your racist uncle and jerk co-workers.
    They really can't help but show disdain for the working class.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    How the hell do you take that post and slap a Nazi label on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Describing these terrorists as "peaceful protesters" demonstrates that you have no interest in participating in good faith. They have been violent and aggressive throughout.
    I would appreciate if you didn't misinterpret my intentions so blatantly and carelessly, mister Good-Faith.
    This is NOT a peaceful protest. This is domestic terrorism.

But I don't approve of people being shot to death.
    You can think both things are bad.
    Have a reread of my post.

You too.

Quote Originally Posted by rmfAcc View Post
    I'm sorry, but it's a bit hilarious to see you normies squirm and squeel when order is being broken by casual anarchy.

One of these days there will be more happening than a peaceful breaching of the capitol, and I'll be smirking with a big fat grin it on while you guys will be crying for arrests on the forum.

Fuck your society, fuck your order. Let's hope it'll all get burned down.

- Signed, a proud true radical, original punk
    You are a punk, like Trump is a punk... punks fought nazis... you chose to be Florida man...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

I would appreciate if you didn't misinterpret my intentions so blatantly and carelessly, mister Good-Faith.

Terrorists who assault the country and its entire way of being deserve no mercy imo. It's essentially a dirty job, but you don't let cancer grow

You too.
    Too late, I guess you're a Nazi now. Sorry, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Stock market swinging wildly, was down big, up big for the moment, might drop big later.

- - - Updated - - -

Shooting has broken out in the House chamber itself per rumor.
    Ooops wrong again.

Good call i hope you sold your stocks!

30,829.40 +437.80 (+1.44%)
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

He called that terrorist river scum "peaceful protesters".

Play stupid games by trying to force entry to the Senate floor, with a barricaded door and armed guards behind it, win stupid prizes.

I approve of the use of force for traitors attempting to stage a Bud-Lite coup.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    If they treat nazis trying to stage a coup far better than they do people protesting for better rights, you have a problem.
    I'm pretty sure you're quite happy too that these politicians, Republican and Democrats, had to run in fear today because of a protest by common people.

Sure, they're nazis and whatever else is wrong with them, but just the very deed of these crony politicians having their day disrupted is worth a toast.
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

Jesus christ just saw that Joe Biden speech and it was painfully weak. These are not just a "few bad apples" Joe, please stop. This is who the Republican party is god damnit.

Joe Biden call them the fascists that they are challenge 2021

Labels is the only thing they have.
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

He called that terrorist river scum "peaceful protesters".
    I literally didn't.
    BLM = Peaceful Protesters
    Trumpists = Domestic terrorists.

Comparing police inaction versus Domestic Terrorists and police overreaction versus Peaceful Protesters to point out hypocrisy on the part of law enforcement is what I was arguing for.
    I think you're just being trigger happy.

Damn, pipe bomb just found outside the RNC HQ, which is near the capital. Similar suspicious packages left outside the DNC, but they had already evacuated long before the protests had even begun.

When Hillary lost, conservatives spread pictures of some kids crying about it. I wonder how that will compare to pictures of pipe bombs and fat old men storming the capital?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Play stupid games by trying to force entry to the Senate floor, with a barricaded door and armed guards behind it, win stupid prizes.

I approve of the use of force for traitors attempting to stage a Bud-Lite coup.
    For the record, I wouldn't have my feelings too hurt if members of Meal Team Six and actual military got into a fight somehow.

But all of this, "The cops are evil because they're not hurting enough people!" stuff is just weird. People are talking about tear gas and rubber bullets, but we already have one confirmed actual shooting. I don't know what people want other than more violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Jesus christ just saw that Joe Biden speech and it was painfully weak. These are not just a "few bad apples" Joe, please stop. This is who the Republican party is god damnit.

Joe Biden call them the fascists that they are challenge 2021
    This was as hard as he could be without fanning the flames.

He's more than sick of Trump's shit, you could hear it and see it in his body language when he answered the question about the inauguration.

For the record, I wouldn't have my feelings too hurt if members of Meal Team Six and actual military got into a fight somehow.

But all of this, "The cops are evil because they're not hurting enough people!" stuff is just weird. People are talking about tear gas and rubber bullets, but we already have one confirmed actual shooting. I don't know what people want other than more violence.
    The cops were taking selfies with them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.