1. #621
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    23,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Well I can at least applaud you for once, as of today you seem to be putting equal parts ire towards both sides rather than feeding the Democrat hate boner exclusively.
    Nah, no hatred yet for Democrats really unless they memoryhole that 2k checks promise and immediate focus on a Patriot Act or something like that. Then its back to hating Democrats full time.

    Right now I am more annoyed this shit happened and ate the airtime since I am hype that people were probably going to get at least one round of 2k checks.

    I still also maintain the Dems best strategy for power is to shovel out checks. Maybe after the first one or two hold some hearings and maybe jail Trump for the MSNBC crew, but shovel those damn checks out like its going out of style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    Tankie Paleo-Conservatism with TERF characteristics / Socialism with My Chemical Romance characteristics. Caramelldansen Nationalism. Liberalism is the Pandemic. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. When that Polka hits!. Ceterum et dare nobis duo milia dollariorum!

  2. #622
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Oh no, Republicans in the House and Senate will be all in on it. Why wouldn't they be?
    Because they primaried democrats that didn’t support it... do you not remember freedom fries? Fucking MTV railed against the patriot act, while Fox News was demanding loyalty.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I still also maintain the Dems best strategy for power is to shovel out checks. Maybe after the first one or two hold some hearings and maybe jail Trump for the MSNBC crew, but shovel those damn checks out like its going out of style.
    Really? Not M4A...oh... I forgot... both Jimmy and the rising dropped it...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  3. #623
    Legendary! Saninicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Iron city of Dis
    Posts
    6,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    All your weak arguments hinge on you ignoring most of what people say and just jumping to wild conclusions. I'm guessing you are just trying to make people mad or something?
    Buddy I don't really give a shit what side you're on. I've butt heads with others here because there's some Democrat stuff I disagree with here. That said Trump has actively incited violence towards his own Nation with false claims that the election was stolen from him. Even going as far to say that you need to do something about that. there's no way to defend that he actively incited violence. Right leaning people should not be happy with this at all. this is a damn disgrace this is something you do not expect to happen in the United States yet this buffoon managed to do it. To take what it's supposed to be a very sacred institution which is the election and piss on it.

    I never was much of a trump fan to begin with. especially with his handling of covid but I can honestly say I want to see him rot in jail if not be put to death for this disgrace.

  4. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Pretty sure trump has two flights on the airplane vs Clinton's 22 visits to the island or whatever and also decour of him at the place. She didn't just marry the people rapist she also defended him and went after his victims.
    Trump had an almost two decade relationship/business partnership with Epstein and they partied together regularly both at Mar-a-Lago as well as private meals at Epstein's Manhattan mansion. The relationship only ended because of a dispute over property. They were good buddies basically until they tried to stab each other in the back over a property that went to auction after bankruptcy. There's even a photo of Trump on a double date with Epstein and his known groomer Ghislaine Maxwell. Trump didn't need to go anywhere, they lived two miles apart and plenty was going on at Epstein's house and in Trump's if you actually know anything about the case being made against Epstein.

    One of the lawyers who defended Trump during impeachment, basically begged to help Trump, was also reported on Epsteins island and accused of raping a girl. It's in the Netflix documentary. Alan Derschowitz was the name. You can literally watch Trump's lawyer call her a lair and ask her to say it again, where the immediately cut to her straight faced saying he raped her at least 6 times I believe. Trump sure has a lot of close ties to people who were accused of doing the very things you claim caused you to not vote for the spouse of Bill clinton.

    Trump has also smeared and attacked his victims and in one case sued his victim for defamation while attempting use the united state government to defend him. I'll restate since you seem weak on facts: Your better choice literally was trying to use taxpayer resources to defend him in his rape case to avoid using his own.

    That being said the evidence against Trump's sexual misconduct, and rape accusations, is not only more credible but more extensive as well. Both regarding Epstein and other issues. So if you feel Bill Clinton was guilty I find it strange you voted for a man who has at least as much evidence, more actually, against him for the exact same things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

    "My guy is only a medium pedophile."

    Not your best argument, dude.
    Especially when the alternative has a multi year business relationship with said known pedophile and regularly invited him to his private club to party with young girls. Seems worse to me than flying on a private jet for an aids benefit, which was how Epstein maintained his good will by being involved in quite a few grants/charities. People didn't' look close because he gave money to their cause. But for Trump Epstein was a close friend/party buddy.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-01-07 at 12:26 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

  5. #625
    remember people 74 million people voted for him.
    If you do not fix the problems of middle to low income people, their hatred will only intensify to get revenge.
    fix education first. Education in everywhere. even the most distant rural places.

    looking at the pics, you can clearly see all those bright educated people storming the senate. ffs. do something about these people. if not, they multiply like insects and vote for the same in hordes.

    education divides opinions and makes way for a many candidates but at least not ends up with idiots like trump.

  6. #626
    Well, that much vaunted coup went down exactly as expected. What were they thinking, that the military would roll in and support them? China and Russia would magically teleport troops over?

    I can totally understand the actions of the cops. They were outnumbered and very likely out gunned. Did people want a firefight in the Capitol Building that would see many killed, including staffers working there?

    Letting the protesters vent them disperse was the correct desicion. After all, they were all photographed (which is what the selfie would have been about - seriously, how dumb do you have to be to volunteer to be photographed by a cop?). Then you can ID then and arrest them later on and charge them with treason.

  7. #627
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Cult of personality and shit.
    Meh this shits been brewing long before Trump, and it will last long after trump, trump just tapped into it, if any one thinks things will get better post trump they have some serious memory problems

  8. #628
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Trump had an almost two decade relationship/business partnership with Epstein and they partied together regularly both at Mar-a-Lago as well as private meals at Epstein's Manhattan mansion. The relationship only ended because of a dispute over property. They were good buddies basically until they tried to stab each other in the back over a property that went to auction after bankruptcy. There's even a photo of Trump on a double date with Epstein and his known groomer Ghislaine Maxwell. Trump didn't need to go anywhere, they lived two miles apart and plenty was going on at Epstein's house and in Trump's if you actually know anything about the case being made against Epstein.

    One of the lawyers who defended Trump during impeachment, basically begged to help Trump, was also reported on Epsteins island and accused of raping a girl. It's in the Netflix documentary. Alan Derschowitz was the name. You can literally watch Trump's lawyer call her a lair and ask her to say it again, where the immediately cut to her straight faced saying he raped her at least 6 times I believe. Trump sure has a lot of close ties to people who were accused of doing the very things you claim caused you to not vote for the spouse of Bill clinton.

    Trump has also smeared and attacked his victims and in one case sued his victim for defamation while attempting use the united state government to defend him. I'll restate since you seem weak on facts: Your better choice literally was trying to use taxpayer resources to defend him in his rape case to avoid using his own.

    That being said the evidence against Trump's sexual misconduct, and rape accusations, is not only more credible but more extensive as well. Both regarding Epstein and other issues. So if you feel Bill Clinton was guilty I find it strange you voted for a man who has at least as much evidence, more actually, against him for the exact same things.



    Especially when the alternative has a multi year business relationship with said known pedophile and regularly invited him to his private club to party with young girls. Seems worse to me than flying on a private jet for an aids benefit, which was how Epstein maintained his good will by being involved in quite a few grants/charities. People didn't' look close because he gave money to their cause. But for Trump Epstein was a close friend/party buddy.
    Or, even if both are shitty people... voting third party, or not at all.

    Putting your seal of approval on a medium pedophile seems like a pretty bad choice.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    remember people 74 million people voted for him.
    If you do not fix the problems of middle to low income people, their hatred will only intensify to get revenge.
    fix education first. Education in everywhere. even the most distant rural places.

    looking at the pics, you can clearly see all those bright educated people storming the senate. ffs. do something about these people. if not, they multiply like insects and vote for the same in hordes.

    education divides opinions and makes way for a many candidates but at least not ends up with idiots like trump.
    Well, I recommend an education, perhaps some classes on critical thinking skills, and how to avoid being in a cult.

  9. #629
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    remember people 74 million people voted for him.
    If you do not fix the problems of middle to low income people, their hatred will only intensify to get revenge.
    fix education first. Education in everywhere. even the most distant rural places.

    looking at the pics, you can clearly see all those bright educated people storming the senate. ffs. do something about these people. if not, they multiply like insects and vote for the same in hordes.

    education divides opinions and makes way for a many candidates but at least not ends up with idiots like trump.
    While true I know at least a couple that have turned with the current events. Sad it took this much but people are turning on him.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  10. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Of the scenarios I went over as possible version of insurrection and rebellion, it looks like the US has now chosen some form of the French Revolution. I expect the protesters will arrest members of congress they find, force them to admit Trump won camera, then kill them. And if they can't find any of them, they will probably just declare themselves the new congress and go from there.
    Can someone remind me again why this ^ kind of trolling/conspiracy theory bullshit doesn't result in a ban?

  11. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Can someone remind me again why this ^ kind of trolling/conspiracy theory bullshit doesn't result in a ban?
    Because @chaud thinks this is legitimate political opinion or something. Who fucking knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  12. #632
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Can someone remind me again why this ^ kind of trolling/conspiracy theory bullshit doesn't result in a ban?
    He actually has been banned a couple times for it.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  13. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I want to believe this, but damn just 2 months ago 74 million people voted trumpism. this is deep, long run hopefully, but it's a veeery long run. maybe not in our lifetimes long run.
    Well, yes and no.

    Remember, you could put an (R) on a carrot and it'd probably still get 45% of the vote in any election. That's more a symptom of the party system being broken than Trumpism.

  14. #634
    Legendary! Saninicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Iron city of Dis
    Posts
    6,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    remember people 74 million people voted for him.
    If you do not fix the problems of middle to low income people, their hatred will only intensify to get revenge.
    fix education first. Education in everywhere. even the most distant rural places.

    looking at the pics, you can clearly see all those bright educated people storming the senate. ffs. do something about these people. if not, they multiply like insects and vote for the same in hordes.

    education divides opinions and makes way for a many candidates but at least not ends up with idiots like trump.
    You don't think a lot of those 74 million are absolutely sickened by trump's behavior now? You got to be careful with that all (x) is the enemy rhetoric. It's part of what I think helped get trump elected in 2016. Along with a host of other things that added up. The ones at the capital casted their lot. Yet there's not 70+ million is there? The real questions you should be asking is why are these people so disenfranchised with the Democratic party. There's a good chance that if biden plays his cards right. he can get a lot of those 70 million onto his side. hell McConnell blocking the $2,000 stimulus checks probably help push the Georgia GOP to lose. There's a lot of people hurting out there while I'm stablely employed there's a lot of others that are not and they have mitch the turtle say oh you don't need $2,000. yeah screw that.

  15. #635
    So... shouldn't be China or Russia moving in by now, according to your wanking material, @Kokolums?
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

  16. #636
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    You don't think a lot of those 74 million are absolutely sickened by trump's behavior now? You got to be careful with that all (x) is the enemy rhetoric. It's part of what I think helped get trump elected in 2016. Along with a host of other things that added up. The ones at the capital casted their lot. Yet there's not 70+ million is there? The real questions you should be asking is why are these people so disenfranchised with the Democratic party. There's a good chance that if biden plays his cards right. he can get a lot of those 70 million onto his side. hell McConnell blocking the $2,000 stimulus checks probably help push the Georgia GOP to lose. There's a lot of people hurting out there while I'm stablely employed there's a lot of others that are not and they have mitch the turtle say oh you don't need $2,000. yeah screw that.
    I have yet to see ANY of those people who voted for Trump in 2020 condemn this.

    Not one.

    Now, I do hope that most of his supporters do condemn this, but so far, I haven't seen even a fucking whisper.

  17. #637
    I'm not even going to refer these people as Trump supporters anymore. They're now just going to be called traitors. Fuck them.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

  18. #638
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    He actually has been banned a couple times for it.
    Yeah I've noticed, but his "predictions" as this situation unfolded, as well as his musings as to how many politicians were going to be executed today, seemed beyond his usually bullshit.

  19. #639

  20. #640
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    33,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I still also maintain the Dems best strategy for power is to shovel out checks. Maybe after the first one or two hold some hearings and maybe jail Trump for the MSNBC crew, but shovel those damn checks out like its going out of style.
    Ideally the Dems throw out checks and then start pushing us into a direction towards M4A and paid college tuition. My view on M4A and other bigger changes is this, we're on one side of a canyon and M4A/etc is on the other side. You can either try to leap across to M4A and fall to your (political) death or you can take the slow winding path that leads to a bridge and eventually get there. Big change doesn't happen overnight. But one thing that can be done right now are stimulus checks into the pockets of Americans.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •