10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    This is becoming funny. I call something terrorism, say I am against it, and am then told I am actually for it. Whatever you say, tyke. Hope you're having a nice day.
    All your doing is putting protests for better rights in the same group as violent fascists, very normal.

And lol CHAZ, they did jack shit.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by rmfAcc View Post
    The person you're replying to does nothing else but spam threads with randomly accusing people of being "nazis". Even someone like me who is probably more in the anarcho-communism camp... It truly exposes how hollow their stance is.
    Starting to notice that.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

A continuation of the protests/riots/terrorism from the summer. People did not seem to read the last line of my post, so I will say it again.

Anyone who was for the previous protests should be for this one, and any against the previous protests should be against this one.

I was against the previous ones, so maybe now you see where I stand on this one.

I am fine with calling ALL OF IT terrorism. The burning down of cities earlier in the year, the formation of CHAZ, the storming of the Capitol Building, etc.
    The biggest difference here is that the protests over the summer were to give basic human rights(you know, the right not to get shot at a moments notice by the peace keepers of an area) to the people who need those rights. If those protests turned violent or into riots, those who did the riots should be prosecuted as such.

This wasn't a protest. This was a riot and a seditious one at that. If these people stood outside of the Capitol building and shouted "Stop the Count", "Hillary Sucks" or anything else, nobody would have cared as they have a RIGHT to protest like every other citizen. They do NOT have the right to attack the ACTUAL symbol of our government because some orange idiot had his feelings hurt and cannot process loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Which is not relevant. The point was that you've essentially rejected the idea of a violent government response that occurred in a state similar to the United States in recent history in favour of one which occurred almost 200 years ago in a state unlike the United States. It's not a reasonable comparison, nor reasonable to believe that a colonial uprising is in any way similar to suppression of domestic terrorists in a modern country.
    its kind of cute that you equate Canada to the USA, no no no dear boy Canda in civilised. you are more like the indians 200 years ago with there cast systems very much like your class system and racism to each other.

This is becoming funny. I call something terrorism, say I am against it, and am then told I am actually for it. Whatever you say, tyke. Hope you're having a nice day.
    Except, all you tried to do... was downplay it.

You got caught shilling for Nazis.

A continuation of the protests/riots/terrorism from the summer. People did not seem to read the last line of my post, so I will say it again.

Anyone who was for the previous protests should be for this one, and any against the previous protests should be against this one.
    That makes no sense.

Sane people aren't pro-riot or anti-riot; they are in favor of certain issues and might go to various extremes to defend those issues - and those two protests are sort of opposites of what they are trying to accomplish.

Thus the correct statement is: "Practically no-one who was for the previous protests should be for this one."

However, people can be against both protests - or they can be against the violence in both protests (not saying that the violence was of equal magnitude and severity), but still think that one of the protests raised legitimate issues - even though they believe those issues should be resolved without violence.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    3rd world is a terrible way to refer to countries because it has way to many defintions. Russia is not 3rd world, it still kills protestors. So does China, Most of Africa, most of Asia, Most of the Americas.

Strange how civl wars are still not going on everywhere, huh?
    Hong Kong. - China

Chechnya - Russia

Tigray conflict - Africa

Second Afar insurgency - africa

Taliban insurgency - middle east

Kivu conflict - africa

i can litteraly go on.... and on....and on with a list of just the last 10-20 years of civil wars and insuirections spawned in those places.

heres a master list of current hot spots

Countries of Burundia (Unrest) - Central African Republic (Civil War, Bush War) - Central African Republic and the Congo (Lord's Resistance Army insurgency) - Congo (Ituri conflict) - Congo (Katanga insurgency) - Congo (Kivu conflict) - Egypt (Sinai Peninsula insurgency, Islamic State) - Egypt (Insurgency) - Ethiopia, and Eastern Eritrea (Second Afar Insurgency) - Libya (International Crisis - Civil war - Second Civil War - Islamic State) - Maghreb (Insurgencies in North Africa) - Mali (Conflict in North and French intervention) - Niger Delta (Conflict) - Nigeria (Communal conflicts) - Nigeria (Boko Haram insurgency and Terrorism) - Somalia (Civil War and War) - Somalia and Ethiopia (Ogaden insurgency) - South Sudan (Ethnic violence and Civil War) - Sudan (Conflict in South Kordofan and Blue Nile) - Sudan (Nomadic conflicts) - Sudan (In West, War of Darfur) - Tunisia (ISIL insurgency) - Uganda and Congo (ADF insurgency) - (...)

Countries of Colombia (Conflicts with Paramilitary groups, crime syndicates and guerrillas such as the FARC and the ELN) - Mexico (Drug War) - Peru (Internal conflict and Terrorism)

ountries of Afghanistan (Crisis, Taliban insurgency, Civil war, International War, Salafists and Islamic State) - Bangladesh (Internal conflict) - Birmania [Burma] (Insurgencies) - China (In North: Xinjiang conflict) - India (Insurgency in Northeast: Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur and Nagaland) - India (Naxalite–Maoist insurgency in Red corridor) - Indonesia (Papua conflict) - Iran and Pakistan (Baloch nationalists in the Balochistan region) - Korea of North and of South (International Conflicts in Demilitarized Zone) - Myanmar (Internal conflict in Kachin and Rohingya) - Pakistan (Sectarianism in religious groups) - Pakistan (North-West: War in Waziristan) - Pakistan and Inde (Kashmir conflict) - Philippines (Civil conflict between CPP-NPA-NDF Moro) - Thailand (Ethnic and religious separatist insurgency in South) - (...)

ountries of Armenia (Armenian–Azerbaijani border conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh) - Iran (Arab separatism in iranian Khuzestan) - Iran (Kurdish separatism) - Iran (Iran–PJAK conflict) - Iraq (Crisis, Civil war, International War, Salafists and Islamic State) - Israel (Israeli–Palestinian conflict and war) - Lebanon (Sectarism: Bab al-Tabbaneh–Jabal Mohsen conflict) - Lebanon (War Hezbollah-Islamic State) - Syria (Crisis, Civil war, International War, Salafists and Islamic State) - Turkey (Kurdish separatism: War with PKK) - Yemen (Crisis, Civil war, International War, Salafists and Islamic State) - (...)

Countries of Caucasus (In North: Insurgencies, Armed conflict between Russia and militants associated with the Salafist Caucasus Emirate) - Ukraine (Civil War in Donbass and pro-Russian unrest) - (...)

being blind and ignorant to the world and its strife because really you only care about the USA and your own is not the same as there being no war and strife, i pitty your ignorance to world affairs

Boy, there sure were a bunch of former (and current) state representatives who joined in on storming the capitol. Too bad they didn't wear masks to hide their identities.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Armenia...yeah OK.
    Armenia. The democracy Eastern Europe can legitimately look down on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    yes here is our own far right conservative priminsiter that people in the UK always equate to trump, again spreading his anti-green anti-sciance and anti climet change propoganda........

woe is me suffering the 3rd unscientifc and ignorant of the virus dangers lockdown.... them darn unscientific scientists who told bojo to do it! damn them.

if you cant tell thats sarcasm ^^
    Yeah that’s nice.

My point still stands; certainly for the United States.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    Boy, there sure were a bunch of former (and current) state representatives who joined in on storming the capitol. Too bad they didn't wear masks to hide their identities.
    Care to share a link? Maybe they need to be arrested for treason.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Care to share a link? Maybe they need to be arrested for treason.
    Mostly just floating around twitter and reddit.

Few clear headshots here.

https://twitter.com/Gagladla/status/1347127825472647169

https://twitter.com/Gagladla/status/1347165155092799491
    Last edited by For_The_Horde; 2021-01-07 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    Mostly just floating around twitter and reddit.

Few clear headshots here.
    [URL="https://twitter.com/Gagladla/status/1347165155092799491[/URL]
    Thank you. I believe it is time to start to call those state representatives in mass to make sure they know we are pissed. And call all the rest of the other sitting politicians in those states to remove the people that did this or demand their jobs. Most states have the ability to do a recall for various reasons.

So I went to sleep and...

It seems that the MAGArection is turning on their own? Q Shaman is now antifa?
    Some Republican Reps. decided to embrace insurrection on the House Floor?
    Conservative pundits are desperately trying to find scapegoats and claim this isn't conservatism?
    Some are actually reflecting on what happened yesterday and a small minoirty are realizing how deeply fucked up the conservative movement is, now?

Are Trump supporters still locked in their hotels crying about curfew?

10+ Year Old Account
    The true punishment has started.

Twitch has removed the PogChamp emote after the man behind the face made a tweet which Twitch considered to incite further violence.

Beware!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Hong Kong. - China

being blind and ignorant to the world and its strife because really you only care about the USA and your own is not the same as there being no war and strife, i pitty your ignorance to world affairs
    If you're going to start off with something that is not a civil war, you might as well not bother at all. I can also name an even bigger lists of all the countries that have killed its own citizens, but that, again, is pretty much all of them. meanwhile you could have listed so many more countries that actually have ongoing civil wars, like Yemen or Syria.

Also, why can't you name the countries for the African civil wars, I though you where supposed to know all about world affairs? You don't even knnow whats going on in your country, this is just 1 big joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    The true punishment has started.

Twitch has removed the PogChamp emote after the man behind the face made a tweet which Twitch considered to incite further violence.

Beware!

hE DId nOthINg WroNg

Get back in your clown car.

7+ Year Old Account
    its kind of cute that you equate Canada to the USA, no no no dear boy Canda in civilised. you are more like the indians 200 years ago with there cast systems very much like your class system and racism to each other.
    (1) I'm not American.
    (2) That you consider American culture to be more similar to colonial India than other developed nations means you're either being intentionally non-constructive or you're so detached from reality that you should not be taken seriously.

Stating that there is racism in the US and making some silly statement that America has a caste system are not good examples in trying to show that America is like colonial India.
    Last edited by Magical Mudcrab; 2021-01-07 at 05:14 PM.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

hE DId nOthINg WroNg

I mean the only thing that's mildly debatable is the extent to which one thinks that using a funny meme/emoji reflects the user's endorsement of its creator's (or origin) present political views.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

hE DId nOthINg WroNg

Yikes, I had initially heard that PogChamp was removed and thought it was stupid, but that boy dun be trying to say that there should be more violence in the name of an insurrectionist. Not a good look for gootecks.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief