1. #1321
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    A little comparison, USA & Ukraine riots, how some democrats react to riots..it's not about Ukraine, it could be any other country usa derailed the elected in...
    The fucker was funneling money to Russia and was resumed by Putin to not serve trial... currently in Russia... in hiding, to avoid charges of treason in Ukraine... this is fucked up...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Ofc, most will not openly state "well, i like blm n antifa, any violence they do they should be allowed to get away with" but you see with how people structure their bias n deliberately avoid looking into the mirror.
    Stoping an active congressional session with force is insurrection. WTF?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  2. #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    When somebody says only "protesters" refusing to admit there were rioters also at any event that has both.

    This selective seeing rioters in the opposing side and only protesters in ur own camp is a bias.

    Ofc, most will not openly state "well, i like blm n antifa, any violence they do they should be allowed to get away with" but you see with how people structure their bias n deliberately avoid looking into the mirror.
    You're lying.

    One side says protestors because they care about the message and expect the rioters to be dealt with. The other side says rioters because they don't want to hear what the other side has to say.

    And fuck off with that last line. No one says that liar.

  3. #1323
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I 100% answered your question but it's clear now you didn't want an answer, you're just doing a gotcha question.

    My post was about the treatment of the people engaged in the most unbelievable thing I've seen in my life yesterday and the treatment of peaceful protestors.

    I'm not discussing the people who didn't enter the capital building.
    You are also not discussing, mentioning rioting looting burning violence during blm & antifa riots.

    Will you for once stop hiding and answer a simple question?

    Should the laws on rioters apply to everybody equally, or not? A simple yes or no.

  4. #1324
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    33,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Ofc, most will not openly state "well, i like blm n antifa, any violence they do they should be allowed to get away with" but you see with how people structure their bias n deliberately avoid looking into the mirror.
    Every single thing I've seen about this issue is "I don't support looting and vandalism, but it's also very obvious that the right wing violence which also has a body count is far worse".

    Do you disagree that this right wing violence, with dead bodies, zip tie handcuffs, nooses, and guns, is far worse than a few people throwing trash cans through business windows?
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

  5. #1325
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,664
    @Ihavewaffles where should the fines for Antifa damage go? Where are their headquarters? Before you ask, the proud boys leader is already arrested and their former leader, Gavin McInnes, was at the coup yesterday. Members of the Aryan Brotherhood of Maryland, are also known, just like their leadership. Q Shaman is widely known and so is Joseph Watkins, who is Q him self... so... who should be billed for Antifa?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post

    Should the laws on rioters apply to everybody equally, or not? A simple yes or no.
    Yes, should those breaking sedation laws, be treated like rioters? Should people over throwing a corrupt president, be treated the same as rioters?

    Edit: Nigel McGuiness is a pro wrestler... wires crossed... lol
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  6. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Torching businesses and looting stores isn't protesting. There's peaceful protesters n rioters on both sides, clearly you refuse to acknowledge that. I asked if you want the laws to apply to all equally, seems you couldn't answer with a simple yes or no.
    You don't get to be butthurt about others when you're clearing not trying to argue in faith. Only the type of gotcha an idiot would think got anyone.

    Have fun jerking off to the strawman you've made. I'm sure you'll toast your victory later tonight.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

  7. #1327
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post

    Should the laws on rioters apply to everybody equally, or not? A simple yes or no.
    Again, the rioters yesterday were terrorists. use some critical thought.

  8. #1328


    I'm dying, Karen can't handle her mace.

  9. #1329
    Banned Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    When somebody says only "protesters" refusing to admit there were rioters also at any event that has both.

    This selective seeing rioters in the opposing side and only protesters in ur own camp is a bias.

    Ofc, most will not openly state "well, i like blm n antifa, any violence they do they should be allowed to get away with" but you see with how people structure their bias n deliberately avoid looking into the mirror.
    Can you show me where some has even done this? Just curious as I think you are full of shit. Most people I've seen post here say people that destroy shit should be charged.

  10. #1330
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post


    I'm dying, Karen can't handle her mace.
    omg thank you my sides.

  11. #1331
    https://twitter.com/NoahGrayCNN/stat...28675776225280

    GOOD JOB, PATRIOTS! YOU KILLED A CAPITOL POLICE OFFICER!

    Guess blue lives don't matter to them as much as they've been saying.

  12. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    You are also not discussing, mentioning rioting looting burning violence during blm & antifa riots.

    Will you for once stop hiding and answer a simple question?

    Should the laws on rioters apply to everybody equally, or not? A simple yes or no.
    Riot laws apply to rioters and the question has been answered. No one approves riots, it just silences legitimate voices and allows people like you to do nonsense like this. We got our selves sedition here.

  13. #1333
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,664
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Again, the rioters yesterday were terrorists. use some critical thought.
    That’s the point of what he is doing... he is trying to make terrorists in to rioters... because to you and every normal person, calling BLM rioters, is an affront... but, calling a terrorist, a rioter... is defending the terrorist...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  14. #1334
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That’s the point of what he is doing... he is trying to make terrorists in to rioters... because to you and every normal person, calling BLM rioters, is an affront... but, calling a terrorist, a rioter... is defending the terrorist...
    It's why I called him out for it. This is RT talking point tactics, and he's parroting it as he always does.

  15. #1335
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    You are also not discussing, mentioning rioting looting burning violence during blm & antifa riots.
    Add cop killers to yesterday’s terrorists...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  16. #1336
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The fucker was funneling money to Russia and was resumed by Putin to not serve trial... currently in Russia... in hiding, to avoid charges of treason in Ukraine... this is fucked up...
    I didn't want to start a discussion on Ukraine, lets agree the country is corrupt af n us involvement made things worse.

    Charges from people that torpedoed democracy, made a coup against the country's elected officials? Are you referring to the Ukr congressional court?

    This court?

    https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-pol...hment-law.html
    https://www.rt.com/russia/505257-zel...-untouchables/

    'Conspiracy of old elites and oligarchs': Ukraine's Zelensky accuses Constitutional Court of protecting country's 'untouchables'

    2 Nov, 2020 18:17

    Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has taken aim at the country's establishment, calling Constitutional Court decisions against anti-corruption legislation a "conspiracy of old elites" to help the nation's "untouchable caste."

    On October 27, Ukraine's Constitutional Court struck down a law that would punish government officials for inaccurately declaring personal assets, meaning that civil servants can no longer be criminally prosecuted for lying about their income. Zelensky believes that the judges were acting in their own private interests.

    "I know for sure that the demarche of the Constitutional Court is a public manifestation of a conspiracy of some of the old elites and oligarchs, against the president and the country," Zelensky wrote on his Facebook page. "Because a weak president and a weak state are the keys to preserving their corrupt lifestyle."

    According to Zelensky, the court's judges, who were appointed "by the old system," are seeking to preserve the elites who "don't want to pay any bills" and "don't want to be responsible for their years of uncontrolled lifestyles."

    Late last Thursday, Zelensky submitted a bill to the country's parliament, the Verkhovna Rada, to break up the Constitutional Court and remove all its judges for acting "in its private interests." If passed, the bill would also declare the court's rulings "null and void." In response, the court's chairman, Alexander Tupitsky, accused the president of a "constitutional coup."

    Aside from threatening the president's bid to open up financial transparency within the government, the court's decision also puts at risk billions of dollars in financial aid due to be received from the IMF, and could lead to cuts to aid from the European Union.

    Elected in 2019, former comedian Zelensky ran on a platform of fighting corruption and ending the war in Donbass, which helped him defeat ex-president Petro Poroshenko.

  17. #1337
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/NoahGrayCNN/stat...28675776225280

    GOOD JOB, PATRIOTS! YOU KILLED A CAPITOL POLICE OFFICER!

    Guess blue lives don't matter to them as much as they've been saying.
    So that's why McEnemy seemed so stressed earlier.

  18. #1338
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/group-...a-lie?ref=home

    Huh...so the company Matt Gaetz and Mo Brooks says has proof of secret antifa at the Capitol, XRVision? The one promoted by the bullshit Washington Times? Yeah...nah.

    But XRVision, the company at the center of the story, says the Times story is totally made up. In a statement provided by the company’s attorney, XRVision said its facial recognition software had in fact identified two neo-Nazis and a QAnon supporter.

    “We concluded that two of [the] individuals (Jason Tankersley and Matthew Heimbach), were affiliated with the Maryland Skinheads and the National Socialist Movements,” the statement reads. “These two are known Nazi organizations, they are not Antifa. The third individual identified (Jake Angeli) was an actor with some QAnon promotion history. Again, no Antifa identification was made for him either.

    XRVision has demanded a retraction and apology from the paper, according to the statement.

    “XRVision takes pride in its technology's precision and deems the Washington Times publication as outright false, misleading, and defamatory,” the statement read. “Our attorney is in contact with the Washington Times and has instructed them to ‘Cease and Desist’ from any claims regarding sourcing of XRVision analytics, to retract the current claims, and publish and (sic) apology.

    The Washington Times didn’t respond to a request for comment.
    Man, lying liars sure do lie a lot. Weird.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    So that's why McEnemy seemed so stressed earlier.
    Happened after her briefing, so this wasn't a factor.

    But Trump now owns that cops death.

  19. #1339
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,664
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    It's why I called him out for it. This is RT talking point tactics, and he's parroting it as he always does.
    It’s like demanding that you agree that everyone drinks piss, while they have an IV of piss injected into their veins.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I didn't want to start a discussion on Ukraine, lets agree the country is corrupt af n us involvement made things worse.
    You didn’t want? Who forced you? Since you don’t want to, let me grant you the power of stopping this horse shit now... let’s move on to... who forced you to do this? Blink twice if you can’t tell us... we are here to save you...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  20. #1340
    Elemental Lord Kathranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    8,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    You're lying.

    One side says protestors because they care about the message and expect the rioters to be dealt with. The other side says rioters because they don't want to hear what the other side has to say.

    And fuck off with that last line. No one says that liar.
    I think they're calling them rioters because the police declared it a riot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •