Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    I'm kinda hoping that when they open it up, it says "Fuck You Bitches. You've been tracked." or something along those lines. With a HUGE middle finger right at them.
    If you're a new entry in the system and are flagged, sirens and lights blare, armed SWAT storm out and scream conflicting orders at you, as you try to comply with the order to freeze and the order to get on the ground you're on one knee both trying to stand up and lay down as you're tazed and you release your bladder in the TSA line in front of hundreds. Crying and reeking of urine, pleading for Daddy Trump to come save you, you're aggressively detained and cuffed and physically dragged to a side room despite being able to walk of your own accord.

Thousands of videos of you wetting yourself in public are on the internet before the agent even sits down to begin the interview.

Welcome to the feeling of being a brown man flying after 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post

These Trumphadi chucklefuck mongoloids are too predictable.
    It's like I want to fucking suckerpunch every single fucking GOOPER Nazi larper that spouts this fucking ANTIFA bullshit.

Mother fucker... We have you on video. What the shit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    It's like I want to fucking suckerpunch every single fucking GOOPER Nazi larper that spouts this fucking ANTIFA bullshit.

Mother fucker... We have you on video. What the shit?
    Let's not pretend that reality and facts have ever had a hold on Trump Supporters.

We wouldn't be here if either did.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, if this happens, they are also going to be on a bunch of No Fly lists due to the fact flight attendants want them banned on flights coming out of DC.

https://twitter.com/samjmintz/status...17087711211521
    You know, after seeing so many videos of anti-maskers and Trumpers on planes I'm convinced that the flights into DC this week were a fucking nightmare for flight attendants.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    You know, after seeing so many videos of anti-maskers and Trumpers on planes I'm convinced that the flights into DC this week were a fucking nightmare for flight attendants.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...ttendants_are/

Because it happened.

This picture sums it all up.

Even Hercules is a Moron.

And these republicans wonder why their so hated, ignorant, and dumb.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2021-01-08 at 06:08 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    They even outright harassed Romney while on the plane. While I don't mind politicians getting shit for their policies, these people harassed him because he wasn't going to contest the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Even Hercules is a Moron.
    Kul the Conquerer*

And yes, he's long, long been a moron. His career only exists off the backs of garbage Pureflix movies nowadays, he's gotta feed his base.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.newsweek.com/josiah-colt...box=1610126058

Guys, I'm really sorry I got "caught up in the moment" of participating in an insurrection and storming the Capitol building. I totally didn't mean to do anything bad, I just violently stormed the Capitol building and hung off balconies like a moron. I'm really a patriot, I swear, this isn't me, I swear.

Man, fuck these cowardly fucks. If you're gonna stage an insurrection, at least own it and own the consequences proudly. Fuck man, this is seriously the softest rebelling that may have ever happened in the history of the world. Wednesday should have been sponsored by Bounce, leader in fabric softener.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Kul the Conquerer*

And yes, he's long, long been a moron. His career only exists off the backs of garbage Pureflix movies nowadays, he's gotta feed his base.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, I'm really sorry I got "caught up in the moment" of participating in an insurrection and storming the Capitol building. I totally didn't mean to do anything bad, I just violently stormed the Capitol building and hung off balconies like a moron. I'm really a patriot, I swear, this isn't me, I swear.

Man, fuck these cowardly fucks. If you're gonna stage an insurrection, at least own it and own the consequences proudly. Fuck man, this is seriously the softest rebelling that may have ever happened in the history of the world. Wednesday should have been sponsored by Bounce, leader in fabric softener.
    They are all cowards.

Everything they believe and cheer for is based on them being scared. That's why all hey want is their guns, walls, Muslim travel bans. It is all fear. They are pissing themselves.

Kul the Conquerer*

And Kevin Sorbo wonders why Christian Actors are treated differently.

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    And Kevin Sorbo wonders why Christian Actors are treated differently.

https://twitter.com/RealLucyLawless/...69869008420864

Don't worry, Lucy Lawless isn't staying silent and the comment section is filled with gifs of her kicking his ass. She can step on my throat any day.

January 6 may be a fleeting victory for the far right movements. Under Trump, although they have been responsible for the vast majority of the domestic terrorist acts in the last four years, the far right movements have been largely ignored by the DoJ, FBI, DHS and ATF. I fully expect that will change. Starting with mass prosecutions of those involved in the January 6 breach of the Capitol building. Followed by a massive increase of surveillance activities of the far right movements that has not been seen since Oklahoma bombing. I am not happy about the government trampling on citizen's rights, but that's what I expect will happen.

This picture sums it all up.

Ah all the wonderful memories of äventyrssöndag with that guy here, they should run that shit again.

https://twitter.com/RealLucyLawless/...69869008420864

Don't worry, Lucy Lawless isn't staying silent and the comment section is filled with gifs of her kicking his ass. She can step on my throat any day.
    She's best in spartacus lots of violence and sex there and she fitted right in.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    January 6 may be a fleeting victory for the far right movements. Under Trump, although they have been responsible for the vast majority of the domestic terrorist acts in the last four years, the far right movements have been largely ignored by the DoJ, FBI, DHS and ATF. I fully expect that will change. Starting with mass prosecutions of those involved in the January 6 breach of the Capitol building. Followed by a massive increase of surveillance activities of the far right movements that has not been seen since Oklahoma bombing. I am not happy about the government trampling on citizen's rights, but that's what I expect will happen.
    Curious, what did they win?

Kul the Conquerer*

- - - Updated - - -

Honest, Colbert said it better then I ever could. Timestamp at 7:37 for the part I'm talking about.

I'm kinda hoping that when they open it up, it says "Fuck You Bitches. You've been tracked." or something along those lines. With a HUGE middle finger right at them.
    I wonder if whomever stole that laptop, truly comprehend the magnitude of the felony they committed. Stealing a government computer that is no doubt filled with highly confidential emails? If it were me, I'd throw that into the deepest darkest river.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    I wonder if whomever stole that laptop, truly comprehend the magnitude of the felony they committed. Stealing a government computer that is no doubt filled with highly confidential emails? If it were me, I'd throw that into the deepest darkest river.
    As we've seen, I would be surprised if they could figure out how to open the laptops. They remind me of the early humans from 2001: A Space Odyssey finding the obelisk.

Kul the Conquerer*

- - - Updated - - -

They were super proud, literally doxxing themselves straight to NYTimes reporter and other networks, posting on their twitters, until they got home turned on the news and finally realized how fucked they were.

10+ Year Old Account
    As we've seen, I would be surprised if they could figure out how to open the laptops. They remind me of the early humans from 2001: A Space Odyssey finding the obelisk.
    Uhm... we literally know what happens when Trump supporters find the obelisk... fucking 2020, your fiction is reality...

- - - Updated - - -

The remaining victim was a woman that got trampled by the rioters... her friend is blaming Antifa... :/
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The remaining victim was a woman that got trampled by the rioters... her friend is blaming Antifa... :/
    Her friend is an idiot.