Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    *cough* Portland courthouse
    Really showing your colors here.

10+ Year Old Account
    *cough* Portland courthouse
    *cough* DC state house while congress was in session, as well as planting bombs... wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Really showing your colors here.
    They were never hidden...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    *cough* DC state house while congress was in session, as well as planting bombs... wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

They were never hidden...
    I never defended what these people did. I'm just glad that democrats are finally taking rioters seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Tens of thousands of protesters storm down Pennsylvania Avenue en route to the US Capitol.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...98156387184640
    LOL, fucking posting a Nazi and you think I fucking care what that dipshit has to say?

3+ Year Old Account
    I never defended what these people did. I'm just glad that democrats are finally taking rioters seriously.
    The people at Capital Hill are not rioters. They are terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Trump's Twitter account has been suspended for 12hrs. I can see the headlines now; "Body found in the presidential wing without a head. Witnesses say it's Trump. I swear he was grumbling one moment then boom! His head blew up!"
    I like that. Actively telling his supporters to riot and incite insurrection gets a slap on the wrist 12 hour Twitter ban. I got a longer ban for telling a traitor supporter that maybe they deserve to get Covid for gathering in a large crowd with no masks on.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They announced the capital is secured... the fucktards went to bed...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Stop the childishness. I'm not going to spend months and months responding to baseless accusations.
    It isn't baseless, we have been watching you do it for months and months now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Possibly, though I think checks alone for the next 100 days or before 2022 alone could allow the Dems to expand their majorities and actually think bigger. Right now the checks issue is so widely popular and Republicans took such a thrashing over fucking around on that issue that passing checks would be easy. I do think an executive order canceling student loan debt and Marijuana reclassification would lock the Dems in for 22/24.

I mean mainly the Dems need to just focus entirely on what will win voters, and shoveling out checks will do that. Give it two years and then run on "Hey, fuck your health insurance provider and hey, employer healthcare ain't worth shit if the economy tanks, lets just have a cheaper universal system, and more checks!" and run from there. I think if that path were followed you'd have an NHS in this country by 2024 or at least it'd be THE ISSUE of that election.

But for the next 100 days, I'd say Checks, Checks, and Checks, in that order. Maybe some executive orders canceling debts and making weed legal and you run up the score. More over this sets a trap for the SCOTUS, if they resist the Party that wanted to give everyone Checks and Medicine, then pack that court solid and make sure its sold as "These assholes don't want you to get checks and medicine! FUCK THEM!"
    I can agree with pretty much everything here.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicalcrab View Post
    Can we use this footage as a reminder never to let Republicans control any chamber of government ever again?
    Democracy is not what these people want.
    David Fruam(sp?) said it almost 2 years ago

If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/s...11349910036487

So the new presiding officer of the US Senate is....guy with bull costume and white power tattoos.

oddly he represents the GOP really well, almost insulative window dressing to claim "respect" for other groups, while just being a white ethnonationalism group
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

I'm saying tens of thousands of protesters now have 2 options:

1. Overthrow the government.
    2. Go to prison.

They can't go back home, crawl under the warm covers and go back to work tomorrow.
    It is going to be number 2, and FUCKING GOOD. They deserve EVERYTHING that is coming their way. They should be lucky they aren't going to be tried for Treason and sentenced to death by firing squad.

If one of these guys was shot in the head by the cops, this would all be over and wouldn't be tried again until the 22nd century. These are not people fighting for something greater than themselves. They're just bored rich assholes. This is just a game to them. Make shit real, and they'll find a different hobby.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I like that. Actively telling his supporters to riot and incite insurrection gets a slap on the wrist 12 hour Twitter ban. I got a longer ban for telling a traitor supporter that maybe they deserve to get Covid for gathering in a large crowd with no masks on.
    Hey, hey, he didn't tell them to riot! He told them to go home in peace! He just reminded them over and over and over that what was happening to him was so unfair and so unjust and fighting back was totally justified. But they should go home in peace. But also he totally gets why they'd burn down the capital. But also they should go home in peace. But anyone else would totally rise up in resistance. But go home in peace, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    If one of these guys was shot in the head by the cops, this would all be over and wouldn't be tried again until the 22nd century. These are not people fighting for something greater than themselves. They're just bored rich assholes. This is just a game to them. Make shit real, and they'll find a different hobby.
    One dead from GSW to the neck already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    It is going to be number 2, and FUCKING GOOD. They deserve EVERYTHING that is coming their way. They should be lucky they aren't going to be tried for Treason and sentenced to death by firing squad.
    Funny how Koko slunk away once the situation got under control and his fantasy came crashing down around him.

What the hell do you care? Nothing bad happened to you.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    One dead from GSW to the neck already.
    Think the secret service nailed her...through a glass door too.

Of the scenarios I went over as possible version of insurrection and rebellion, it looks like the US has now chosen some form of the French Revolution. I expect the protesters will arrest members of congress they find, force them to admit Trump won camera, then kill them. And if they can't find any of them, they will probably just declare themselves the new congress and go from there.
    How's that prediction feel right about now?

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    How's that prediction feel right about now?
    Turns out his fantasy doesn't reflect reality. Much like all the MAGA rioters today. It was hilarious watching them act all surprised when they discovered that the Police would tear gas them for breaking the law as well. Turns out the American government is still a thing that exists. Who would have thunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Turns out his fantasy doesn't reflect reality. Much like all the MAGA rioters today. It was hilarious watching them act all surprised when they discovered that the Police would tear gas them for breaking the law as well. Turns out the American government is still a thing that exists. Who would have thunk.
    Well, Trump told them on Twitter that the police were on their side... :P