7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Well, the first of many Cabinet members to resign. Just happens to be the wife of Bitch, I mean Mitch McConnell.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    It should be pointed out that none of the people who are resigning should be given sympathy. They were fully aware that they were subverting the election and damaging American democracy, but only became concerned and decided to show this faux moral outrage when it stopped being politically advantageous to do so.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    If they try to discipline Trump over this and remove him from office, there will be widespread revolt across the nation.

If they don't, they are implying it was all justified.

We're gonna need new options. These are all bad.
    Here I thought Neville Chamberlain died in 1940. Didn't expect him to be writing pro-appeasement posts on a gaming web forum 80 years later.

How's life at 151 Neville?
    Putin khuliyo

It's really nice to see that even in his last two weeks in office Trump managed to fuel the propaganda machines of brutal autocracies. A proper summation of his trainwreck of a presidency. Delusions,conspiracy theories, enabling neo-Nazis and white supremacists, giving freebies to dictatorships, undermining the US democracy, shitting on US' soft power. All of the worst parts are here, condensed in a rotten cherry on top of the giant shit-cake of four years of his misrule.

Well, the first of many Cabinet members to resign. Just happens to be the wife of Bitch, I mean Mitch McConnell.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    It's surprising that the wife of the biggest and most spineless partisan hack of modern GOP was the first one to grow a backbone. Emphasis on grow, as she still lacked it for the last four years and what @Magical Mudcrab said is most certainly correct.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2021-01-07 at 07:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Much respect to the countries that frequently receive NED funded color revolutions taking the time to laugh at their frequent attackers expense. I wouldn't expect anything less for them to snicker at least that finally a small taste of what they receive finally takes places in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find amusing this thread had been created just a few days before what happened in the US capitol...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    I find amusing this thread had been created just a few days before what happened in the US capitol...
    kokolums has been posting shit like this for months/years
    /s

https://newrepublic.com/article/1608...pitol-hill-mob

War photographer covering the "patriots" who stormed the White House. Great pictures, and a very similar take from his point of view: They were mad, they didn't expect it to be so easy to get inside, and they had no fuckin clue what to do, no leadership, and generally seemed to just want to cause mischief once their goal of "taking the building" was achieved.

These are children.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    kokolums has been posting shit like this for months/years
    Still the timing and the fact this thread wasn't locked immediately to allow it to still be open is a funny coincident.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Still the timing and the fact this thread wasn't locked immediately to allow it to still be open is a funny coincident.
    The existence of the threat is not a coincidence. But Koko makes the mistake of believing that the existence of Nazi terrorists means, his Civil War theory must be coming true.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

10+ Year Old Account
    What concerns me is the people who have been organizing and financing these events. There's a lot of evidence that white nationalist groups have been embedded in many different aspects of our society and operating militant groups underground and pushing these campaigns to influence the public's behavior. While these people look like a bunch of idiot larpers, we can't ignore what's happening behind the scenes leading to this situation as it could get much worse.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    What concerns me is the people who have been organizing and financing these events. There's a lot of evidence that white nationalist groups have been embedded in many different aspects of our society and operating militant groups underground and pushing these campaigns to influence the public's behavior. While these people look like a bunch of idiot larpers, we can't ignore what's happening behind the scenes leading to this situation as it could get much worse.
    The FBI has warned the public and leaders several times of what you say.

But because they are white Americans it is ignored until it’s too late.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    The FBI has warned the public and leaders several times of what you say.

But because they are white Americans it is ignored until it’s too late.
    I'll go back once more to bring this up - https://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04...remism.report/

The Obama administration warned of right wing extremism, and the threat to law enforcement back in 2009.

Republicans lost their god-damned minds as a result, so the report was buried and nothing was done.

Republicans are complicit in all of this, as a party.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is because it is just the start. Over the next couple of weeks/months, there will be more and will be more brazen about it.
    They can try. It won't end well for them.

Honestly, watching their movement get rooted out and crushed by the feds would probably be a healthier outcome for the nation than for them to slink into the fringes after Trump is gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'll go back once more to bring this up - https://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04...remism.report/

The Obama administration warned of right wing extremism, and the threat to law enforcement back in 2009.

Republicans lost their god-damned minds as a result, so the report was buried and nothing was done.

Republicans are complicit in all of this, as a party.
    Radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh decried the report on Tuesday, saying, "There is not one instance they can cite as evidence where any of these right-wing groups have done anything," according to a transcript of his remarks on his Web site.

"You have a report from Janet Napolitano and Barack Obama, Department of Homeland Security portraying standard, ordinary, everyday conservatives as posing a bigger threat to this country than al Qaeda terrorists or genuine enemies of this country like Kim Jong Il," he said, referring to the leader of North Korea.
    Really makes you think.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cap...-order-federal

Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen vowed that pro-Trump rioters who entered the U.S. Capitol would "face the full consequences of their actions under the law," and those consequences could include being charged under President Trump's executive order authorizing up to 10 years in prison for "injury of federal property."
    Reminder that these insurrectionists are dumb as fuck, and so is Trump, and their attempts to "own the libs" end up being self-owns.

Fucking hell these people are so fucking stupid it literally hurts.

Uh... two people have been charged and they weren't given all the charges I was expecting. I'm hoping they get the felony murder charge slapped on them.

Reminder that these insurrectionists are dumb as fuck, and so is Trump, and their attempts to "own the libs" end up being self-owns.

i fully expect no one to charge them under this because even his own followers, party members and govt official's don't take 99.9% of his EO's serious
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account

So maybe a little more than what Joshua Williams is facing, if anyone is actually charged.

https://www.kcrg.com/video/2021/01/0...-carried-away/

Republican Congressman thinks yesterday's traitors were a "wonderful group" of peaceful protesters that got carried away.

Republicans are domestic terrorists.

- - - Updated - - -

The Republicans Have an Insurrectionist Caucus

That's it. That's the story.