10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    10am my time and someone already wins the internet for today.

Well done, sir.
    Lol, he's been trying hard for that laugh. It's the fourth time he's used that gag in just over a month.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Lol, he's been trying hard for that laugh. It's the fourth time he's used that gag in just over a month.
    I don't need to try hard, just lots of Nazis running around.

CNN: Marjorie Taylor Greene indicated support for executing prominent Democrats in 2018 and 2019 before running for Congress

She is part of a group who want violence on their political opponents. Needs to be removed from Congress.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...96e_story.html

So who gave the order? That'll be an interesting question.

- - - Updated - - -

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...g-operation-to

And add the Oregon Republican Party to the list of pro-insurrectionist conspiracy theory lunatics.

Apparently the Capitol riot was a "false flag", and they took important time to condemn the 10 Republican Reps, none of whom were from Oregon, for voting to impeach.

You love to see a major political party that's already fast going down the drain of right wing extremism and conspiracy theories kick things into ludicrous speed over the span of a single presidency.
    Yep, I had someone say the same thing to me yesterday, posting Rumble videos from morons that were banned from Youtube for posting Q conspiracies saying that it was all BLM and Antifa with no evidence.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/doj-...ry?id=75497113

Damn son, 400 suspects identified. It's so nice that all these folks livestreamed the whole thing and posted it to their social medias.

Also that kids aren't afraid to turn in their parents, some of whom threaten to kill their children if turned in because they're mentally stable. Kick ass, kids, y'all are doin God's work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Yep, I had someone say the same thing to me yesterday, posting Rumble videos from morons that were banned from Youtube for posting Q conspiracies saying that it was all BLM and Antifa with no evidence.
    Which makes no sense... they talked about it for weeks... then they filmed them selfs doing it... they called the QAnon shaman antifa...

The simple reality, is that a lot of these people are Fox News viewers, who had no clue who Proud Boys or Boogaloo Boys actually are. There is a side of Trump’s support that cheered him saying proud boys should stand bye, but there is also a side that had no clue what that was about and thought it was some fake news.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Which makes no sense... they talked about it for weeks... then they filmed them selfs doing it... they called the QAnon shaman antifa...

The simple reality, is that a lot of these people are Fox News viewers, who had no clue who Proud Boys or Boogaloo Boys actually are. There is a side of Trump’s support that cheered him saying proud boys should stand bye, but there is also a side that had no clue what that was about and thought it was some fake news.
    Yep, even showing these people, exactly who they are supporting, and who broke in, they still say it was a false flag or people masquerading as Trump supporters, just so they can simp for Trump still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, even showing these people, exactly who they are supporting, and who broke in, they still say it was a false flag or people masquerading as Trump supporters, just so they can simp for Trump still.
    There is no reasoning here... they are now waiting for Trump to take over on March 4th or 6th... there is no reasoning...

Edit: I watched a lot of videos talk about it, but I still don’t know what the significance of those days in March could be... it seems so random...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

5+ Year Old Account
    There is no reasoning here... they are now waiting for Trump to take over on March 4th or 6th... there is no reasoning...

Edit: I watched a lot of videos talk about it, but I still don’t know what the significance of those days in March could be... it seems so random...
    It’s the old inauguration date.

https://history.house.gov/Historical...uck-amendment/

So in their sad minds they are starting to believe the sovereign citizen conspiracy theory and extremist ideologies.

Something about current USA was secretly made into a corporation in the late 1800s? Some bull shit like that.

So they believe the Trump will be president again on the old original inauguration date before the USA was “sold off”. They believe themselves to be the one true citizens fighting against the “man”.
    Last edited by TigTone; 2021-01-27 at 01:08 AM.

One of my guildies from wow was kinda explaining this conspiracy theory to me.

It is from this: https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/...0in%20business.

Thinking that some old lame duck period thing from 1789 is going to come into play again somehow. Something we haven't used since the invention of the train and car and whatnot.

They're gonna march...in March? I mean, does it even need significance in the land of pure lunacy?

That's the thing, they need to keep moving those goalposts, to keep their lies alive. That evidence is also coming... any day now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    It’s the old inauguration date.

https://history.house.gov/Historical...uck-amendment/

So in their sad minds they are starting to believe the sovereign citizen conspiracy theory and extremist ideologies.

Something about current USA was secretly made into a corporation in the late 1800s? Some bull shit like that.

So they believe the Trump will be president again on the old original inauguration date before the USA was “sold off”. They believe themselves to be the one true citizens fighting against the “man”.
    One of my guildies from wow was kinda explaining this conspiracy theory to me.

It is from this: https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/...0in%20business.

Thinking that some old lame duck period thing from 1789 is going to come into play again somehow. Something we haven't used since the invention of the train and car and whatnot.
    Oh... I see... I thought it was just figure of speech... never mind... that explains him being 19th president as well... carry on...

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ot/4265465001/

Two Arizona legislators who went to the U.S. Capitol the day it was stormed by a mob earlier this month will not provide emails or text messages about their travel to Washington, D.C.

The Arizona Republic asked the state House of Representatives to provide any such messages from Rep. Mark Finchem, R-Oro Valley, and then-Rep. Anthony Kern, R-Glendale, under public records laws.

But responding through a private attorney, and not the House, the duo said they would not turn over any records that are on their “personal devices,” arguing that these are not public records.

The letter also noted the ongoing FBI investigation into the storming of the U.S. Capitol and added that even if the lawmakers agreed the records were public, "the threat of criminal prosecution gives rise to certain Constitutional rights that may overcome the duty to disclose otherwise public documents under Arizona’s public records law.”

Arizona courts have ruled that records on a public official’s private device can be considered a public record if those records relate to public business and the phone was used for a public purpose.

House staff sent lawmakers an advisory earlier this month cautioning them against using personal devices for official business, as they would then have to disclose those records if they were requested.
    Huh, more Republican lawmakers at the insurrection? And they're from Arizona? And they're refusing to hand over public records from their personal devices, which they are legally required to do?

Yeah, this all makes a lot of sense for the modern day Republican Terrorist party.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.9news.com/article/news/l...d-67b09c48bfee

It's not a huge number, but interesting to see that 4.5K Colorado Republicans have decided to leave the party. Most are simply registered as unaffiliated now (90% of them), but I gotta wonder if maybe January 6 is starting to push away the Republicans that thought the last four years were fine, but maybe storming the Capitol building and erecting a noose to hang Mike Pence and killing a cop wasn't a good look for the party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys for real, this time Trump will be inaugurated on March 4th.

10+ Year Old Account
    have they caught any of these guys yet?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    Some are apparently now getting brought up on Sedition charges soon.

Hundreds have been identified, already. Many have been charged, many more charges are coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of them... For some reason (lulz) my YouTube is filled with local news stations reporting locals being arrested. They are all magical... the last one I saw last night... The reporter after their court appearance...

‘The couple refused to talk to us, in fact running for several blocks. [Female of the couple] tripped as she was running.’
    <footage of her being helped to walk, by one of the crew members, as the trip totally wrecked her... one of her shoes was around her knee and she was holding its sole.>

Not making fun of her falling... I thought it was actually cool of the news report to not show her tripping... just commenting that people were kind enough to help her. Solid reporting if you ask me...

Edit: Well... that was stupid... here is the video that I thought I should describe, instead of link: