Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    If there is no evidence there is no insurrection.
    Yet there is proof that Trumpists attacked the United States Capitol who wanted to overthrow the government.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2021-11-28 at 12:47 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

If there is no evidence there is no insurrection. It has been nearly over a year now and this is showing very little promise. Perhaps the democrats should spent their last few months that they have the majority in the senate and house productively instead of this waste of time.
    No evidence? What world do you live in that there's no evidence of the shit that happened that day?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is no evidence there is no insurrection. It has been nearly over a year now and this is showing very little promise.
    So what do you think happened on January 6th then? Was it a peaceful tour of the capital? Was it a FBI false flag operation? Was it antifa? By all means share what you think it was since you think it wasn't an attempt to change the outcome of an election.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    So what do you think happened on January 6th then? Was it a peaceful tour of the capital? Was it a FBI false flag operation? Was it antifa? By all means share what you think it was since you think it wasn't an attempt to change the outcome of an election.
    It was a riot nothing more and nothing less and anybody that was participating in it should spent a few months in jail to cool off.

It was a riot nothing more and nothing less and anybody that was participating in it should spent a few months in jail to cool off.
    When was the last time a riot invaded a legislative building? Besides Wilmington I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh huh. So the fact they were trying to interfere in the process of certifying the election was just a coincidence eh?
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

May I ask what you think would have happened if these 'rioters' actually reached congress? A friendly chat?

Oh wait, you're banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Uh huh. So the fact they were trying to interfere in the process of certifying the election was just a coincidence eh?
    And declaring intent to murder representatives to overturn the election. They were chanting that shit.
    And pursing a deliberate path. Riots are pretty general chaos; you don't see a "riot" that specifically invades and attempts to secure a particular building.

The idea that it was "just a riot" is ludicrous.

Yeah guys all those people screaming to find Nancy and calling for the death of the VP as the carry around zip ties to kidnap people, plant bombs and bring guns to kill, and more was just a normal riot with nothing else behind it whatsoever.

Here's another, how did they know about secret offices?
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2021-11-29 at 05:21 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    ...so that's a "yes" to you just shouting "fake news," then?
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2021-11-29 at 01:38 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

If there is no evidence there is no insurrection. It has been nearly over a year now and this is showing very little promise. Perhaps the democrats should spent their last few months that they have the majority in the senate and house productively instead of this waste of time.
    Funny, because all of the evidence and subpoenas coming out, show that it was an insurrection with a conspiracy between the Trump administration, the creators of the rally, and everyone in between with Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, Proud Boys and the Oathkeeper terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    ...so that's a "yes" to you just shouting "fake news," then?
    Huh?

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Huh?

/10char
    Sorry, I just saw that I quoted the wrong person. I meant to quote DKjaigen. I fixed it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30/polit...tee/index.html

Donald Trump's former chief of staff Mark Meadows is cooperating with the House select committee investigating the January 6 riot and is providing records and agreeing to appear for an initial interview, CNN exclusively has learned.
    Seems like the threat of the indictment like Bannon received has "cucked" Meadows.

There are still issues over "privileged" information, but they can dangle the legal threat of his head again when it comes to it to see if he'll kneel down and ask to be stepped on, again.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...terro-rcna7270

In a tearful interrogation with investigators, a man charged in connection with the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 acknowledged using a stun gun on a federal officer during a mob assault, according to videos released by federal authorities.

What do you want me to tell you? That I Tased him? Yes,” the man, Daniel Rodriguez, 39, of Fontana, California, said in the video, which the Justice Department released Tuesday.

“Why did you Tase him?” an investigator asked.

I don’t know,” Rodriguez said through tears. “I’m sorry. I know he’s a human being with children. ... And he’s not a bad guy, it sounds like. He is just doing his job."

Videos show that the investigators referred to the assaulted officer by his last name, Fanone. Washington Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone suffered a heart attack and a traumatic brain injury in the Jan. 6 attack and has testified before the House select committee about his experience.

When he was questioned in March, Rodriguez told officials that “Trump called us to D.C.,” the video shows.

An investigator asked him how former President Donald Trump did that.

If he’s the commander-in-chief and the leader of our country and he is calling for help — I thought he was calling for help — I thought I was doing the right thing,” Rodriguez said, his voice cracking
    When the hate and adrenaline-fueled moments of the insurrection are over and the rational thinking brain takes over once again, some of these folks seem to actually be aware of how deplorable their actions were and that the very people they were assaulting are human beings. It's good that some at least realize that, even if it's after they assaulted law enforcement officers in their attempt to take over the Capitol building and overturn the election results.

The rest is just, once again, reinforcing that Trump's calls to action are directly responsible for the violence that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...terro-rcna7270

When the hate and adrenaline-fueled moments of the insurrection are over and the rational thinking brain takes over once again, some of these folks seem to actually be aware of how deplorable their actions were and that the very people they were assaulting are human beings. It's good that some at least realize that, even if it's after they assaulted law enforcement officers in their attempt to take over the Capitol building and overturn the election results.

The rest is just, once again, reinforcing that Trump's calls to action are directly responsible for the violence that day.
    How much of that is them being actually sorry or showing remorse versus being a political apology in an attempt to avoid or reduce consequences?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    How much of that is them being actually sorry or showing remorse versus being a political apology in an attempt to avoid or reduce consequences?
    Are they pleading guilty to all charges? Without being offered a plea deal?

That's an easy first step. I'm all for pleading guilty without a plea deal in place and relying on the court's generosity to sentence you lightly. That hasn't been the case for most that I've seen, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Are they pleading guilty to all charges? Without being offered a plea deal?

That's an easy first step. I'm all for pleading guilty without a plea deal in place and relying on the court's generosity to sentence you lightly. That hasn't been the case for most that I've seen, though.
    Fair point, didn’t realize it was with a guilty plea and no deal.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Fair point, didn’t realize it was with a guilty plea and no deal.
    Not this guy, it isn't. As far as I know, he's pleading not guilty; he hasn't been convicted on a plea deal or sentenced, and is still being interrogated. It's what came out in that interrogation that was the subject of the article, and his lawyer's already trying to get that admission excluded from trial evidence.

That's why I don't take his crocodile tears seriously. If you're admitting you were wrong, plead guilty. And without waiting for a deal to be worked out with prosecutors. If you know you did wrong, admit it, and take your fuckin' lumps.

Or fuck off with the stupid "poor me" bullshit. You're not the goddamned victim, here, Rodriguez. The innocent officer you tased while trying to tear down the US government and murder sitting members of Congress are.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...mmittee-523712

Dr. Eastman hereby asserts his Fifth Amendment right not to be a witness against himself in response to your subpoena,” his attorney, Charles Burnham, wrote in a letter to Chair Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) dated Dec. 1.
    Trumps lawyer who tried to help him overturn the election. Let's see what Trump has to say about those that plead the Fifth.

The mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said after Hillary Clinton aides invoked their right against self-incrimination. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?
    “When you have your staff taking the Fifth Amendment, taking the Fifth so they’re not prosecuted, when you have the man that set up the illegal server taking the Fifth, I think it’s disgraceful,” he said.
    I wait for him to publicly announce that he thinks that Eastman is guilty for pleading the Fifth.

- - - Updated - - -

https://listen.sdpb.org/crime-courts...-in-rapid-city

And another insurrectionist pinched. Former WA resident that moved to SD, and is the first person from SD charged. Charges are -

Assaulting, resisting or impeding law enforcement.
    Violent and unlawful entry of restricted buildings.
    Obstructing law enforcement during a civil disorder.
    Entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.