Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I saw the footage reported as being released, but never saw it anywhere. Wouldn’t mind seeing the terrorists paying to document their terrorism.
    I was just dumbfounded that the lawyer for the Oathkeepers was literally trying to help Tarrio conspire against the government. I hope she is disbarred and added to the conspiracy list.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://thehill.com/policy/national-...committee-doj/

This isn't Tom Cotton, but lets see if this bold strategy pays off for him all the same.
    https://apnews.com/article/capitol-s...7767650f6cc303

Former Trump White House official Peter Navarro was indicted Friday on contempt charges after defying a subpoena from the House panel investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Navarro is the second former Trump aide to be charged with contempt of Congress for refusing to cooperate with the Jan. 6, 2021, investigation. Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was indicted in November. The case against him is pending.

Navarro, 72, was charged with one contempt count for failing to appear for a deposition before the House committee. The second charge is for failing to produce documents the committee requested. Navarro is expected to appear in court in Washington later Friday.
    And indicted. Now we'll see what comes of this, if anything.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/GeoffRBennett/st...60395861135365

Now in custody pending his court appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprising no rational thinker, especially given the information a few posts ago...

CNN: Proud Boys leader and top members charged with seditious conspiracy over January 6
    The Justice Department on Monday charged the head of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, and four other leaders with seditious conspiracy in the US Capitol attack on January 6, 2021, escalating the criminal case against the far-right extremist group.

These are the most aggressive charges brought by the Justice Department against the Proud Boys, and are the first allegations by prosecutors that the group tried to oppose by force the presidential transfer of power.

Tarrio and his other co-defendants previously pleaded not guilty to the earlier slate of charges.

These developments come after Charles Donohoe, a Proud Boy from North Carolina, pleaded guilty in April and agreed to cooperate with the investigation. He was not named in Monday's indictment.

The Justice Department has brought one other seditious conspiracy case against the leaders of the Oath Keepers, who are accused of extensively planning and preparing for violence on January 6.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Surprising no rational thinker, especially given the information a few posts ago...

CNN: Proud Boys leader and top members charged with seditious conspiracy over January 6
    How many charges is that against Tarrio now? And isn't this despite him glowing pretty brightly and working with the feds?

Does he know that criminal charges aren't Pokemon cards?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the charges keep "leveling up / evolving", so who knows. I don't expect them to get more serious than seditious conspiracy, though. It carries a penalty of up to 20 years; insurrection only carries up to 10.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post

The Justice Department on Monday charged the head of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, and four other leaders with seditious conspiracy in the US Capitol attack on January 6, 2021, escalating the criminal case against the far-right extremist group.

These are the most aggressive charges brought by the Justice Department against the Proud Boys, and are the first allegations by prosecutors that the group tried to oppose by force the presidential transfer of power.

Tarrio and his other co-defendants previously pleaded not guilty to the earlier slate of charges.

These developments come after Charles Donohoe, a Proud Boy from North Carolina, pleaded guilty in April and agreed to cooperate with the investigation. He was not named in Monday's indictment.

The Justice Department has brought one other seditious conspiracy case against the leaders of the Oath Keepers, who are accused of extensively planning and preparing for violence on January 6.
    Huge and bigly in what it encompasses. Charges for people who did not attend. Seditious conspiracy is the top charge we had been hoping for (although felony murder might be coming along shortly).

All eyes are now on possible RICO charges (although I am not sure how/if they would apply here - I think I know, but I will be the first to admit I'm not sure). That being said, RICO would be a quick way to pull in the big players, especially Trump.

Probably receives a Trump pardon in 2025.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    You guys predicted a win over Biden too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    You guys predicted a win over Biden too.
    I'm pretty sure a majority of them still insist that actually happened, hence this thread.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

How many charges is that against Tarrio now? And isn't this despite him glowing pretty brightly and working with the feds?

Yeah, I thought he was already charged with seditious conspiracy already? Is this for something else? I mean, he probably has more charges coming his way.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    I'm really curious what happened to you. Looking back at your old posts that are still up, you didn't have many good things to say about Trump or the Republicans, but somewhere along the way between then and now you started shitting on the Democrats at every opportunity and its just strange that someone would do a complete 180 like that in the span of just a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    I'm really curious what happened to you. Looking back at your old posts that are still up, you didn't have many good things to say about Trump or the Republicans, but somewhere along the way between then and now you started shitting on the Democrats at every opportunity and its just strange that someone would do a complete 180 like that in the span of just a few years.
    As his name implies, he has always only been concern trolling. He didn't turn 180 degrees, he just dropped the mask.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    As his name implies, he has always only been concern trolling. He didn't turn 180 degrees, he just dropped the mask.
    Yeah I guess that could be true. Too bad you can't receive an infraction for that kind of thing.

Fox News will not carry January 6th hearings.

Their claim is political theatre. I will be WOKE here and say much is political theatre. Holding at primetime is to get views on this cause You Know; the Republicans tried an inserruction. A note this is much more than the day of the 6th.

Just amazing what Fox can and will do for it's sheep. As stated the most dangerous organization to our democracy.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Fox News will not carry January 6th hearings.

Their claim is political theatre. I will be WOKE here and say much is political theatre. Holding at primetime is to get views on this cause You Know; the Republicans tried an inserruction. A note this is much more than the day of the 6th.

Just amazing what Fox can and will do for it's sheep. As stated the most dangerous organization to our democracy.
    Yo, didn't they carry every single Benghazi hearing that was televised?

Either way, this is how they continue to manufacture an alternate reality.

Yo, didn't they carry every single Benghazi hearing that was televised?
    It's not political theater if they're the ones doing it.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Just to add a bit of class to things.
    Truly are deplorables.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Just to add a bit of class to things.
    There are not enough bodily funguses in the world for this piece of shit. The fuckin investigation into him paying minors for sex cannot move along quickly enough.

The Republican party really does have the most vile, disgusting, repugnant people in America, all while they claim to be the moral party of the family or some shit.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    FBI arrests Michigan gubernatorial candidate on charges related to involvement in January 6 riot.

This feels like a step up in the prosecution of the Jan Capital Rioters. Arresting the politicians (and those running for office) is usually a "big" move, even though this particular person isn't currently holding office.