Question Disc Priest Help

Heyo!

Looking for some insight/assistance on disc. I started it after my MW wasn't viable for raid. Feeling much more confident and liking Disc.

However, I know there's room for improvement.

As a prologue, I have never played Disc. I've done some extensive research and practice so do try to be kind.

Thank you.

Logs:
    Night 1 + Heroic
    Night 2 - Heroic + Sire Wipes

Armory:
    Sekhmet

CE disc priest here. Happy to help.

First of all, any healer is viable in heroic. Whoever told you your mistweaver isn't viable is talking trash.

Secondly; difficulty. Will you be going into mythic or are you still going heroic only? Will have a look at logs and adjust my response according to yours.
    Last edited by Nephod; 2021-02-20 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephod View Post
    CE disc priest here. Happy to help.

First of all, any healer is viable in heroic. Is this for mythic or are you still going heroic only? Will have a look at logs and adjust my response according to yours.
    Eeeehhhhh...... MW was really mana inefficient and I found it difficult to adjust and still be useful.

It's going to be heroic only. I've raid healed/tanked as a RDruid for a long time but our raid already has two and an RShaman/HPriest. Didn't feel like playing an HPally. So I was able to chose between MW or Disc. Made the mistake of going Disc second. lol