Poll: What faction are you going with?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question Which faction will you roll for TBC?

Faction imbalance is something that has me worried for TBC. Just thought I'd make a poll to see which faction people here will pick.

Horde will always have more people

The average in classic among all servers is something like 55 horde to 45 alliance.

TBC might be even worse because people love blood elves.

Quote Originally Posted by zoddzero View Post
    Faction imbalance is something that has me worried for TBC. Just thought I'd make a poll to see which faction people here will pick.
    Alliance. Draenei Shaman are just too cool to pass up. /waggle

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance always.

Ideally Horde because they got far better racials for pve and pvp, but my guild are alliance so I don’t really have a choice.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

7+ Year Old Account
    I’d like to swap to alliance because I’m sure bg q’s will get even worse in BC, but my guild and all my characters are already horde.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

I'll keep being Horde. Fortunately I rolled on an Alliance-majority server, it should offset all the new blood elves rerolls coming in, keeping somewhat a balance.

If you're on a PvP server you pretty much have to play Horde. Alliance becomes virtually unplayable do to all the zerging and camping. Then everyone leaves the server and you have a dead faction.

You'd think the "real" PvPers would want the nonstop action and switch to Ally, but no, it turns out they just want to faceroll people.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Said all along once BElves happen I'm betraying the Alliance again.

And I will enjoy having my shady mana addict Elves back, and a Horde that isn't a conga line of future raid bosses.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I'm really hoping Blizz does something to address faction balance, otherwise realms are going to be overwhelmingly horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    why cant they release tbc with all allies races available. problem solved

- - - Updated - - -

500g max per char or goldwipe and new serv.
    because going the same directitons and wondering why you get to the same destintion. i mean... come on..

Quote Originally Posted by NightElfMohawk View Post
    I'm really hoping Blizz does something to address faction balance, otherwise realms are going to be overwhelmingly horde.
    What like go back in time and not create one faction much cooler than the other with better racials on top?

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    What like go back in time and not create one faction much cooler than the other with better racials on top?
    You know i actually think its true - it is subjective, yes, but it has always bothered me that all the alliance races just boil down to Human, smaller human, even smaller human, blue human with pointy ears......you get the idea. I just think the horde races are far more diverse and unique, but hey, opinions and all that.

There is literally no reason to be Alliance in TBC. Horde get better paladins and they get Silvermoon

Quote Originally Posted by Gavll View Post
    There is literally no reason to be Alliance in TBC. Horde get better paladins and they get Silvermoon
    Only Alliance get /waggle. Thus Alliance is better.

Oh, and the Alliance Pally seal is better for building/holding AoE threat when you're tanking than SoB, so there's that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Horde so I don't run into alliance hubs by mistake, having been horde in TBC too.

if I do decide to go paladin though alliance it is, really cba to level pala when everone is having fun in Hellfire

10+ Year Old Account
    If we get to keep our classic characters & there will be no faction transfer option available it should help somewhat to keep the population in check because people would have to roll lvl 1 characters to switch faction.

But of course faction balance has not been perfect for every classic server so far anyways.

if it wasn't for my friends going horde i'd go alliance.

The dream would be a Draenei female shaman.

But maby i'm too attached to my current horde characters and guild to switch

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

10+ Year Old Account
    The poll would've been better if it had split each faction into PvP and pve so it read alliance PvP, alliance pve, horde PvP, horde pve, undecided