Good class, guide and hardware for carrying?

I want to get back to high-level pvp on shadowlands. I want to carry others for the conquest cap or some rating and make gold. I was playing at about 2.6k rating at Wotlk but ever since I don't go further than 1.8-1.9k rating. Bfa was even worse at around 1.7k. I'm pretty sure that hardware makes a huge difference but I don't know what they use these days, what kind of macros, keyboard, and mouse. There is lots of programmable stuff now so it's easier to macro everything and reduce your keybinds. I was using isboxer to achieve the same result but sadly this was banned for other reasons and is not allowed anymore.

Can you recommend a class/spec, mouse/keyboard, and a website that focuses on arena pvp as arenajunkies did in the past?

I'm only interested in 2v2 since that's the carrying bracket, I don't want to bother with anything else.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't really know what would work well in your scenario, but I guess Prot Pala could be a good pick for carrying people in 2s. Prot palas are hated by everyone in arena and in 2s they are R1 viable (!!). Drainer used to stream a lot of prot pala 2s on twitch. With pala you also have the option to switch to healer or bursty dps, depending on who you want to carry.

I think the highest rated 2s in EU currently is prot pala + havoc. Prot palas don't die so easily, have ok damage and can help and heal their team mate a lot.

Or maybe a burst class like sub rogue.

Some R1 streamers often play with viewers from twitch, and they already start failing at 1600 rating. I think when someone asks for a carry in 2s it's minimum 1400, more likely 1600 to 2000.

I don't think that the keyboard matters a lot, just get a good mechanical one. I prefer one with cherry red switches, using a Ducky Shine 7 at the moment. Regarding the mouse you pretty much have to get a mmo mouse, Razer Naga or Corsair Scimitar.

Skill Capped has good PvP videos on youtube for almost everything (just not prot palas because they are a thing that shouldn't exist in rated PvP, if you ask most of the PvPers).
    Last edited by XMD7007; 2021-01-08 at 05:12 AM.