Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Everything's weekly reset this, weekly reset that, man. They'll even remove a completed PvP weekly you forgot to turn in from your quest log. I find that unbelievable. Such invasive and obnoxious practice, ouright removing and taking away your progress right under your nose. Why isn't this wieldy opposed I don't know.

  2. #22
    Please wait Temp name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Under construction
    Posts
    13,514
    Take a break then. Literally no one will care if you do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    sure, now that he edited all the mistakes like low instead of love, sense instead of since, there instead of their and so on and so forth
    I primarily think the point was that you said "english" instead of "English", when it should be capitalized, and while complaining about how English.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Everything's weekly reset this, weekly reset that, man. They'll even remove a completed PvP weekly you forgot to turn in from your quest log. I find that unbelievable. Such invasive and obnoxious practice, ouright removing and taking away your progress right under your nose. Why isn't this wieldy opposed I don't know.
    Because it's a weekly quest. If you don't complete it that week, then you can't hand it in. So they just remove the quest for you rather than let it sit and waste space in your quest log.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Take a break then. Literally no one will care if you do.



    I primarily think the point was that you said "english" instead of "English", when it should be capitalized, and while complaining about how English.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Because it's a weekly quest. If you don't complete it that week, then you can't hand it in. So they just remove the quest for you rather than let it sit and waste space in your quest log.
    No shit it's a weekly, I'm questioning its very existence and the way it works. Whether the quest should stay in my log and "waste space" should be up to me and only me.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    I primarily think the point was that you said "english" instead of "English", when it should be capitalized, and while complaining about how English.
    i thought its capital E only when refering to people, not to language, my bad
    however i wouldnt comment on his grammar if it was minor issue like capitalisation, his original post was just awful... not to mention i expected it to be closed by now, as it is just another "i quit" thread

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Gear is so easy to get right now and you're complaining it's not? Are you for real?
    How so? Litteraly all forms of content givers less gear than before.
    The only way to actually get gear is to raid mythic and it drops way less gear than in previous expansions.

    You're just wrong.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    No shit it's a weekly, I'm questioning its very existence and the way it works. Whether the quest should stay in my log and "waste space" should be up to me and only me.
    Don't try to reason with blizzard apologists, they'll defend the taste of shit by saying at least it's not dihharea.

  7. #27
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    thats just not true

    if "noone cared" after WoD we wouldnt get Legion with its TF , mythic + , emissaries , reworked WQ , mage tower only we would get another low budget expansion - like SL
    Post references to the total expac budget or delete this non factual post thank you.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    No shit it's a weekly, I'm questioning its very existence and the way it works. Whether the quest should stay in my log and "waste space" should be up to me and only me.
    Is it too hard to hand it in for you?

    Or will you keep trying to excuse your inability?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Is it too hard to hand it in for you?

    Or will you keep trying to excuse your inability?
    The person's not asking for anyone to do anything for them, just not to REMOVE A QUEST from their log because you know, maybe they had MORE IMPORTANT LIFE SHIT THAT WEEK TO DO THAN LOG INTO WOW.

    Unthinkable right? That not everyone devotes their entire fucking life to this game to the point of logging in every day or week, but still asking for a bare minimum of common sense such as not removing their progress they worked for?

    The stupidy and IRONY in your post is probably flying in the upper stratosphere way above your head, otherwise I cannot comprehend how you can allow yourself to post something so utterly assinine.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Is it too hard to hand it in for you?

    Or will you keep trying to excuse your inability?
    Inability to do what? The person just asked for a quest they worked for not to be removed from their log. You people are unvelievable.

  11. #31
    Immortal Nnyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Haomarush
    Posts
    7,275
    "Im burned out and i blame blizzard!"... yeah seen this threada thousand times.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  12. #32
    Yes I believe we're entitled to some kind of weekly or at least monthly guaranteed progress considering we're paying them so much.

    A subscription should be worth a lot more

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Yes I believe we're entitled to some kind of weekly or at least monthly guaranteed progress considering we're paying them so much.

    A subscription should be worth a lot more
    Do you mean the Great Vault?

  14. #34
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,471
    Quote Originally Posted by baddog66 View Post
    It now feels like instead of me playing the game the game is playing me. Objective: Get as much money and time that the game can for the least amount of effort. I didn't use to mind when it was fun but now so many things are feeling like punishment and slow waiting torture. I don't want things handed to me but OMG I am not paying them to frustrate me and get me upset for waiting hours to gain no progress ---gearwise or currency.
    When they fix it I will gladly return to check it out butfor my own sanity i can't hang around so they use that as validation that there systems are fine--which they are now. Money talks and my wallet just closed. I hope changes happens but not on my dime and definitely not on my time.
    Signed--A frustrated player that used to love the game.
    take a break or something dude - maybe come back in 6 months and see how you feel

  15. #35
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Yes I believe we're entitled to some kind of weekly or at least monthly guaranteed progress considering we're paying them so much.

    A subscription should be worth a lot more
    Truelly cant tell if stupid or trolling with this post.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Do you mean the Great Vault?
    Not enough we need more guaranteed rewards and fulfillment.

    I seriously believe we are entitled to a lot more considering we're paying them so much each month

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by keldarepewpew View Post
    Truelly cant tell if stupid or trolling with this post.
    I have my own opinion. I'll be sure to take yours as a gentlemen instead of resorting to petty insults.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Not enough we need more guaranteed rewards and fulfillment.

    I seriously believe we are entitled to a lot more considering we're paying them so much each month
    What do you mean "not enough"?

    You are not entitled to anything. I still receive upgrades to my gear daily and I ain't even cleared HC raid yet fully.

    What content do you do? And if you don't do jack-shit what do you want gear for?

  18. #38
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Not enough we need more guaranteed rewards and fulfillment.

    I seriously believe we are entitled to a lot more considering we're paying them so much each month

    - - - Updated - - -



    I have my own opinion. I'll be sure to take yours as a gentlemen instead of resorting to petty insults.
    We already get handed a free welfare item every week from the vaulth. Wellfare is litteraly thrown in our face its practicly insulting.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    What do you mean "not enough"?

    You are not entitled to anything. I still receive upgrades to my gear daily and I ain't even cleared HC raid yet fully.

    What content do you do? And if you don't do jack-shit what do you want gear for?
    I raid LFR every week.

    I would put the rewards to as good a use as you do. I would kill things faster.

  20. #40
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I raid LFR every week.

    I would put the rewards to as good a use as you do. I would kill things faster.
    im so glad blizzard decided to steer away from handing out bis items like some gacha game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •