Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by keldarepewpew View Post
    im so glad blizzard decided to steer away from handing out bis items like some gacha game.
    If they intend to go that route I would support them wholeheartedly.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I raid LFR every week.

I would put the rewards to as good a use as you do. I would kill things faster.
    I won't even address this.

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    I won't even address this.
    What are you one of those people that think LFR raiders aren't really raiders or even players worth listening too?

Just how many people do you think play the game like I do?

The bloody majority. Push us out and you won't have a next expansion.

Yes I believe we're entitled to some kind of weekly or at least monthly guaranteed progress considering we're paying them so much.

A subscription should be worth a lot more
    no, you pay for oportunity to play, you are not entitled to anything else...
    and if you actualy play the game you DO have guaranteed progres every week - great vault...

Stood in the Fire
    What are you one of those people that think LFR raiders aren't really raiders or even players worth listening too?

Just how many people do you think play the game like I do?

The bloody majority. Push us out and you won't have a next expansion.
    Thats not the point you are rewarded with items who are apropriate to the level of the content you do. The quantity of items is the same for everyone. Wether you raid LFR or not is besides the point when it comes to quantity. But you are asking for more garanteed rewards something which hurts the game immensly.

Quote Originally Posted by baddog66 View Post
    It now feels like instead of me playing the game the game is playing me. Objective: Get as much money and time that the game can for the least amount of effort.
    Unsub if you feel like that.
    If you can't quit, search help for gaming addiction.
    There's no reason to play if you don't enjoy it.
    Gaming corpos being greedy and wanting as much revenue as possible with as little expense as possible is old news. Using addictive gambling techniques to keep people hooked is nothing new either.

"I Quit" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "HUMAN BEINGS MAKE LIFE SO INTERESTING. DO YOU KNOW, THAT IN A UNIVERSE SO FULL OF WONDERS, THEY HAVE MANAGED TO INVENT BOREDOM." - Death, Hogfather