Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Out of your arguments, the IRL emergency is the only valid reason to waste 4 other people's time and their key.
    So if you deplete a push key or someone being toxic in the group? You are arguing just to argue. Don't waste my time, otherwise you know who you would be!

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    So if you deplete a push key or someone being toxic in the group? You are arguing just to argue. Don't waste my time, otherwise you know who you would be!
    I accept your concession.

knock it off with the bickering

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| youtube | twitch | twitter |

Give leavers the deserter debuff. Seems fair to me.

A problem which isn't a problem, with solutions which are problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrys View Post
    A problem which isn't a problem, with solutions which are problems.
    You could be talking about any number of things and ideas banging around today both in the WoW community and IRL, or at any point in history. Unfortunately people trying to solve "problems" and creating bigger ones is nothing unique to WoW or anything new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    You could be talking about any number of things and ideas banging around today both in the WoW community and IRL, or at any point in history. Unfortunately people trying to solve "problems" and creating bigger ones is nothing unique to WoW or anything new.
    You are not wrong! I suppose put more clearly; leavers are not a problem to WoW. Most leavers are justified in doing so. There are a few rare exceptions but they do not warrant any major change. Every mooted solution so far would be utterly awful, some of which are so bad they indicate some major issue with the suggester.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Out of your arguments, the IRL emergency is the only valid reason to waste 4 other people's time and their key.
    almost any reason is valid to leave... if i don't like someone in the group, that's a valid reason to leave... if people are pulling mobs and wiping us, that's a valid reason to leave... if the tank isn't using his mitigation, that's a valid reason to leave... if people are doing low dps, that's a valid reason to leave...

"People can leave on push keys" is not an argument because no one is discussing that or disputing its normality. Drop the artificial discussion and extremely poor arguments. Did someone say "people shouldn't leave 20 keys after a wipe" or something? Or are some of you hallucinating? People, however, do leave non-push keys, such as 8s, 10s, 12s. In these difficulties, one or two wipes will not deplete the key but people still leave after first wipe.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2021-05-08 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    People, however, do leave non-push keys, such as 8s, 10s, 12s. In these difficulties, one or two wipes will not deplete the key but people still leave after first wipe.
    because they didn't advertise as them or their friends wanting to be carried and tricked people into joining a key that's clearly for others to carry them... just to use a necrotic wake i did recently as example that i left... i was tanking on my paladin... i pulled a pack into another pack when patrol walked away... so we would skip the patrol... mage stands still right in the path of a patrol and casts... gets aggro... instead of standing still and dying to it, he blinks to us... we all die...

then we run back... he does the same thing again... i just left at that point...

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    almost any reason is valid to leave... if i don't like someone in the group, that's a valid reason to leave... if people are pulling mobs and wiping us, that's a valid reason to leave... if the tank isn't using his mitigation, that's a valid reason to leave... if people are doing low dps, that's a valid reason to leave...
    ^
    This is the kind of mentality people like me are arguing against, in case some of you wonder. Extreme levels of selfishness.

I am afraid this attitude is pathologic.

^
    This is the kind of mentality people like me are arguing against, in case some of you wonder. Extreme levels of selfishness.
    lol, it's selfishness to expect people to not wipe the group by pulling mobs that weren't on the route? and twice to the same thing?

selfishness to not want to carry people? lol... if you want a boost, pay for it... you go try to heal a tank that doesn't use his mitigation... see how much you enjoy that...
    Last edited by Sugarcube; 2021-05-08 at 09:28 PM.

lol, it's selfishness to expect people to not wipe the group by pulling mobs that weren't on the route? and twice to the same thing?

selfishness to not want to carry people? lol... if you want a boost, pay for it... you go try to heal a tank that doesn't use his mitigation... see how much you enjoy that...
    Dude, you just said you leave groups when you "do not like people".

Dude, you just said you leave groups when you "do not like people".
    yes... why should i stay with people i don't like?

yes... why should i stay with people i don't like?
    Why join in the first place?

Why join in the first place?
    i don't know if i like them or not when i first join... it's when they start flaming me for not using bloodlust as a paladin that i start to not like them...

it's when they start flaming me for not using bloodlust as a paladin that i start to not like them...
    Do you expect us to believe this crap? That someone flamed a paladin for not using BL?

Do you expect us to believe this crap? That someone flamed a paladin for not using BL?
    yes... people are that stupid... i've had people tell to me dispel curses on my priest even when doing 19s and then flame me for not dispelling them... told to dispel curses by mages/druids/shamans... classes that can dispel curses, unlike priests... curse of obliteration not getting dispelled and people taking massive damage from that is somehow a priests fault lol...

edit: had to look for the screenshot... took a while to find it...

Last edited by Sugarcube; 2021-05-08 at 10:13 PM.

Had someone go off on me last night because I didn't have any invis pots. I was on my druid. Instances like this are incredibly rare, in my experience, but they do happen. Bottom line: Some people can be incredibly stupid/toxic/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Had someone go off on me last night because I didn't have any invis pots. I was on my druid. Instances like this are incredibly rare, in my experience. Bottom line: Some people can be incredibly stupid/toxic/whatever.
    lol... had the same once on my druid... started raging at me for stealthing instead of using invis because "you can still pull in stealth"... no fucking shit... i don't walk on the mobs so i won't pull... if there's a mob that sees stealth, it sees invis too...