Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mafia 129: The Rise of the Unseen Signup Thread

This game is based entirely on Throne of Lies. If you want to see roles that can appear you can go here.
    https://tol.fandom.com/wiki/Classes

This game has a hard cap of 16 players and I will not be going above that. This will follow all of our basic rules. And if you remember my mod style I am very strict about the voting rules: bolded and on its own line. If those 2 things are not met it does not count as a vote.

This will be a kind of semi-open where you will know what the game started with in terms of numbers but after that you will not know what roles are in the game.

Also a final warning. Day 1 will be extremely short so that there is enough time for any roles that do have day actions have a chance to get them in. I will not stop votes from being cast so if you wanna try to lynch someone extremely fast be my guest.

And as a final note (mainly for the new players), this is a Role Madness game.

1. Xanjori
    2. Foxxi
    3. Cereal
    4. Claws
    5. Val
    6. Mercy
    7. Graeham
    8. Blood
    9. Crackle
    10. Marack
    11. Satsu
    12. Lora
    13. Virothe
    14. Bagel
    15. Bwon
    16. Clarinet

Put me on the list
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    In case people didn't look, please read at bare minimum the bolded stuff and wiki if you wish to understand some roles better.

I will warn / note / relieve people however: no matter what I am this time around, do not expect any where near the same activity from me. I was in quarantine at the start of the last game, and died right about the time I went back to work =p
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Also as a final note, I will not allow some of the shit that happened last game in terms of personal attacks fly. If I believe it starts to go to far I will not be afraid to modkill people.

10+ Year Old Account
    put me as tentative

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

put me in coach

3+ Year Old Account
    Sign me up!]

Ok, nevermind
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2021-01-02 at 06:28 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Sign me up, please!

The last game got heated and I did consider taking a step back but I've reconsidered that.

sign me up

In before Im d1'd

*deep breath*

Paging @Marack, @Virothe, @Kryllian, @Firebert, @Lora, @Robozerim, @Crackleslap, @dupti, @SatsuBL

If I forgot anyone, I am sorry. I'll go down list later. If you don't want to play, cool. Just my typical reminders.

And @Danner - because I am stubborn

10+ Year Old Account
    @Krayzy too if you're going that far

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.