Kilrogg's Vision

During his fight in WoD, Kilrogg shows us the vision of our death.
    Demons swarm over Undercity while Khadgar yells that the legion and Sargeras have won, and eventually we all die.

I know that since he is an AU Kilrogg, this might have not meant much. But I still wonder, why Undercity? And why the Legion? Was it simply to give us a preview of Legion? I think not since Undercity was not relevant at all during Legion.

He was infused with the fel so what I think is that is was the legions future he assumed would become reality due to the fel he consumed. Wasn't undercity it was Stormwind city that people get teleported to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Wasn't undercity it was Stormwind city that people get teleported to.
    Nah man it shows Undercity's royal quarter or Stormwind's throne room.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    He was infused with the fel so what I think is that is was the legions future he assumed would become reality due to the fel he consumed. Wasn't undercity it was Stormwind city that people get teleported to.
    If you're Horde, it shows Undercity

Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    During his fight in WoD, Kilrogg shows us the vision of our death.
    Demons swarm over Undercity while Khadgar yells that the legion and Sargeras have won, and eventually we all die.

I know that since he is an AU Kilrogg, this might have not meant much. But I still wonder, why Undercity? And why the Legion? Was it simply to give us a preview of Legion? I think not since Undercity was not relevant at all during Legion.
    It could of been there way of being subtle at hinting at the next expansion would be Legion and Sylvannas would become warchief.

He has shown us the future as it would have been had we not changed the flow of the war during Legion.

The legion's invasion was inevitable, but AU's Gul'dan accelerated things by pretty much beaconing them to us.
    His problem on the other hand was what happened then; With him releasing Illidan and us gathering orders and artifacts.

If the Legion invaded us without Gul'dan speeding the things along we'd pretty much be surprised and probably end the way Killrog shows us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    He has shown us the future as it would have been had we not changed the flow of the war during Legion.

The legion's invasion was inevitable, but AU's Gul'dan accelerated things by pretty much beaconing them to us.
    His problem on the other hand was what happened then; With him releasing Illidan and us gathering orders and artifacts.

If the Legion invaded us without Gul'dan speeding the things along we'd pretty much be surprised and probably end the way Killrog shows us.
    Isn't that kinda NOT how the vision works? I believe the vision shows you a definitive outcome after sacrificing your eye.

Isn't that kinda NOT how the vision works? I believe the vision shows you a definitive outcome after sacrificing your eye.
    Isn't that a one shot, sacrifice one eye => get one accurate vision?

Their entire "vision of death" is a clouded concept... it's more of a faith thing than anything else. (much like the alliance with "the light will save us")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRlokbOelfg
    AU Kilrogg, when having his vision saw his death, saw himself die in an alliance vs horde battle, much like our universe's Kilrogg died.
    The weird thing however is; he saw himself die in the open field, but both incarnations of him died within a building;
    - MU died within the depths of SL
    - AU died within hellfire citadel

Quote Originally Posted by Koward View Post
    Isn't that a one shot, sacrifice one eye => get one accurate vision?
    The accuracy is questionable, but everything hints at us messing up the timeline, thus rendering the vision false.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    The accuracy is questionable, but everything hints at us messing up the timeline, thus rendering the vision false.
    Us not being from that timeline probably already messed things up. Might not even have been the correct incarnation's vision.

AU kilroggs vision wasn’t accurate and IMO was showing him if Garrosh had not interfered with the AU horde. Our intervention didn’t help either.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    AU kilroggs vision wasn’t accurate and IMO was showing him if Garrosh had not interfered with the AU horde. Our intervention didn’t help either.
    I think it was AU Velen that noted that his visions only show possible futures and most of his work is figuring out how to bring the beneficial outcomes to pass. Quite possible these are the same and the clan just has a tradition of dieing due to self-fulfilling prophecies.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think it was AU Velen that noted that his visions only show possible futures and most of his work is figuring out how to bring the beneficial outcomes to pass. Quite possible these are the same and the clan just has a tradition of dieing due to self-fulfilling prophecies.
    I agree. Especially with the self-fulfilling prophecies part. They tend to at least on a subconscious level push themselves to that "vision". Hell even the Aspect of the timeways could never see a finality in the infinite timelines. It would take more than an eye to give a mortal some sort of "true vision". In the end like you said it's just another possible future.