What's "Kerrigan scenario"?

Everybody keeps tossing that around claiming this is what Sylvanas will end up doing, but I haven't played SC at all and reading up on her history didn't help me, it's too long and I can't tell which part of her story people refer to.

What's up with that?

end of brood war jim raynor was like "ill will kill you no matter what because you are evil" and then suddenly in sc2 she goes from evil to friendly

Kerrigan became a litteral god and defeated space satan.

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    end of brood war jim raynor was like "ill will kill you no matter what because you are evil" and then suddenly in sc2 she goes from evil to friendly
    Suddenly? You go through a long quest chain to purge the zerg DNA from her body, there is nothing sudden about it.

Hrmm, so it's fairly crappy storywriting all told.

In original Starcraft, Kerrigan was a Terran Ghost who got betrayed by her leader and left for dead. Instead of killing her, the Overmind modified her into a powerful Zerg/Human hybrid, and she went around wrecking shit, killing ppl, ect. When the Overmind, the leader of the Zerg was killed... Kerrigan kept doing exactly what she was doing before, wrecking shit, killing ppl, except this time it was solely because she wanted to.

Enter SC2. Using a plot device, Kerrigan was mostly purified of the Zerg portion she was merged with, only a tiny bit left. She then became a "good guy" - She reclaimed her old Zerg parts later on, but instead of being all murderhobo on everyone, she decided to become murderhobo on the out-of-left-field never heard of bad guy introduced just for SC2 called Amon. Eventually she gains god-like powers and kills the ultimate bad guy, Amon, for good, and then retires from the universe.

Thus the "Kerrigan Scenario" - Sylvannas uses the power she gained from the Jailer to turn on the Jailer and be "redeemed".
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

basically she started off as a pretty interesting and cool character, was a villain and then in SC2 some things got retconned so that the evil things she did werent really done by choice but rather because the Zerg were being controlled by a Xel'naga behind the scenes, then she becomes the chosen one and saves the universe

The Jailer and Amon are basically the same character.
    They're both creepy assholes who whinge about being wronged by the celestial order (Xel'naga/First Ones) and want to break the cycle of life and death.

Kerrigan gets corrupted by the Overmind, who is a servant of Amon.
    She later gets cleansed of her corruption and kills Amon, becoming a god in the process and taking over his realm.

Sylvanas gets corrupted by Frostmourne, who (might be?) a servant of the Jailer.
    She might get cleansed of her corruption, kill the Jailer, become a god and take over his realm.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Suddenly? You go through a long quest chain to purge the zerg DNA from her body, there is nothing sudden about it.
    Yes suddenly. SCBW ends with "It may not be tomorow, darlin', it may not even happen with an army at my back. But rest assured; I'm the man who's gonna kill you one day. I'll be seeing you"

SC2 starts with Jimmy in a bar in his feelings about kerrigan

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    Yes suddenly. SCBW ends with "It may not be tomorow, darlin', it may not even happen with an army at my back. But rest assured; I'm the man who's gonna kill you one day. I'll be seeing you"

SC2 starts with Jimmy in a bar in his feelings about kerrigan
    Yeah and he still plans to kill her, that doesn't change till Narud enters the story and offers him a way to possibly change her back.

It's just mediocre anime-tier story-telling. Blizzard's writers couldn't make a compelling story to save their lives, so they rely on deus ex machina and super extra over 9000 power-ups to reach an ending they want.

Also refers to hardcore whitewashing of Kerrigan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Oh Blizzard, you never dissapoint when comes to suprise... DISSAPOINT WITH YOUR LORE IN YOUR GAMES...
    If you are Activision fan boy. Please don't talk to me.

I don't give a fuck, about your opinion.

Thanks everyone for the explanation