Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
13
14
... LastLast
  1. #221
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    The MOderator had asked awhile ago not to bring up account statuses. You want to discuss the topic or continue to malign me as Trump supporter?
    I am talking about Palosi... you are the one talking about account history... I will ask again:

    Yeah, guess how much a statement from a politician that deletes their history means? Let’s say Palosi deleted her history... would you trust her based on her word?
    Any comment on what I asked, which happens to be on topic? Are you a politician?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    So my argument is flawed means I am a Trump supporter? Talk about being the bigger person while you continue to malign someone's political alignment. You get that untwisted yet in your head?
    Anyone who argues for absolution of trump from responsibility of aid package, simply because the bill never reached his desk,, then when it was on his desk, and he wanted more, and dem's fought for more, you put the blame on dem's for not getting more. you can delete your account, but you'll always be labeled a trump supporter because you are one, no matter how much you claim to deny it. #dealwithit because apparently you can't quit mmo-c.

  3. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Anyone who argues for absolution of trump from responsibility of aid package, simply because the bill never reached his desk,, then when it was on his desk, and he wanted more, and dem's fought for more, you put the blame on dem's for not getting more. you can delete your account, but you'll always be labeled a trump supporter because you are one, no matter how much you claim to deny it. #dealwithit because apparently you can't quit mmo-c.
    You label anyone that disagree with you. You are part of the reason why I wanted off this toxic forum, but seeing how you all love to reply to my position I will continue to post my opinions.

  4. #224
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    20,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You label anyone that disagree with you. You are part of the reason why I wanted off this toxic forum, but seeing how you all love to reply to my position I will continue to post my opinions.
    Oh come off it.

    You're more than welcome to take your lies, mistruths and blame-shifting anywhere else.

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I am talking about Palosi... you are the one talking about account history... I will ask again:



    Any comment on what I asked, which happens to be on topic? Are you a politician?
    It's "Pelosi", not sure why you keep misspelling her name.


    How is that not related to me. You saying you can't Trust me at my word because I deleted my post history. I will tell you were I lie on the a policy if you ever care to actually ask a policy question. If you believe me or not is up to you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Oh come off it.

    You're more than welcome to take your lies, mistruths and blame-shifting anywhere else.
    I did not lie *intentionally*, and I don't "blame-shift". You all malign those you disagree with. That much is true.

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Neither, because I see both as part of the problem with main stream media making our news far more political then doing their best to be as impartial as possible.
    wtf you'll never find impartial news, because people are not impartial. The idea of impartial news is really, just dumb. What you want to find is factual news, politics should have nothing to do with it. There are plenty of factual media that would be considered main stream.

  7. #227
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    It's "Pelosi", not sure why you keep misspelling her name.
    It was either because I don’t care or trying to get you to attack my English again. I’ll let you pick one... is it a coincidence or am I a mastermind... /evillaugh

    How is that not related to me. You saying you can't Trust me at my word because I deleted my post history. I will tell you were I lie on the a policy if you ever care to actually ask a policy question. If you believe me or not is up to you.
    Because that’s off topic... We can’t discuss you deleting your account, despite you pushing for it... As a result, I am asking if we should trust Palosi, because it is on topic. That’s not lying... Can you answer the question, without going off topic? Which politicians should we trust, after they delete their history? Easy question... it’s none... we shouldn’t trust them... easy answer...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  8. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    wtf you'll never find impartial news, because people are not impartial. The idea of impartial news is really, just dumb. What you want to find is factual news, politics should have nothing to do with it. There are plenty of factual media that would be considered main stream.
    I agree politics should have nothing to do with it, and yet MSNBC/Fox are clearly politically on either side of the political alignment.

  9. #229
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    20,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I did not lie *intentionally*, and I don't "blame-shift".
    You constantly ignore articles that contradict your point, and you constantly insist on shifting blame to Pelosi/Dems based on the previous ignorance of facts. This isn't remotely the first time this happens.

    Seriously, drop the victim complex.

  10. #230
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I agree politics should have nothing to do with it, and yet MSNBC/Fox are clearly politically on either side of the political alignment.
    Why does MSNBC constantly match up with international news, while Fox competes with OAN and Newsmax?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  11. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It was either because I don’t care or trying to get you to attack my English again. I’ll let you pick one... is it a coincidence or am I a mastermind... /evillaugh



    Because that’s off topic... We can’t discuss you deleting your account, despite you pushing for it... As a result, I am asking if we should trust Palosi, because it is on topic. That’s not lying... Can you answer the question, without going off topic?
    I just thought it was an honest mistake the first time, but you did it again. You want to spell her name wrong go ahead I don't really care.


    So you are trying to find a loophole to bring it up. Which was my point. You aren't supposed to bring it up.

    You are bringing up a hypothetical that isn't rooted in realty why again? I mean other to to try and malign me some more?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why does MSNBC constantly match up with international news, while Fox competes with OAN and Newsmax?
    You got proof of that metric? Pretty sure Al Jazeera has some different sides of a story then MSNBC. I know the Guardian does often.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You constantly ignore articles that contradict your point, and you constantly insist on shifting blame to Pelosi/Dems based on the previous ignorance of facts. This isn't remotely the first time this happens.

    Seriously, drop the victim complex.
    I missed one question of your and I shouldn't take what you have to say about me seriously if you continue to malign me as a Trump supporter. It isn't a victim complex is stating reality. You don't like what I have to say, and then you start saying I'm some secret Trump supporter.

  12. #232
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I just thought it was an honest mistake the first time, but you did it again. You want to spell her name wrong go ahead I don't really care.
    Two out of your 34 posts are about it... we wouldn’t be talking about it, if you didn’t bring it up... cringe... lol

    So you are trying to find a loophole to bring it up. Which was my point. You aren't supposed to bring it up.
    Loophole? Yeah, it’s a real trap to ask if we should trust politicians who delete their history. I’m a fucking mastermind... called it... criiiiiiinge...

    You are bringing up a hypothetical that isn't rooted in realty why again? I mean other to to try and malign me some more?
    Why would saying politicians deleting their history be maligned? What does it mean to you?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  13. #233
    First exit polls are incoming! Reminder for people not to panic today.

    Remember what the election was like some two months ago.



    Trump leads by 16 points with 30% in. Tonight should be faster than this - but man. NBC and pollsters don't talk about it in detail.

    dangit, wrong thread. mah bad.
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2021-01-05 at 10:25 PM.

  14. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Two out of your 34 posts are about it... we wouldn’t be talking about it, if you didn’t bring it up... cringe... lol



    Loophole? Yeah, it’s a real trap to ask if we should trust politicians who delete their history. I’m a fucking mastermind... called it... criiiiiiinge...



    Why would saying politicians deleting their history be maligned? What does it mean to you?
    Oh i was merely helping you fix your mistake.


    Politicians can't delete their history so it's a moronic hypothetical not based in reality.

  15. #235
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You got proof of that metric?
    I was so broad with my assertion, I didn’t think I needed it... there has to be an international one that matches... the reason I was so broad...

    Pretty sure Al Jazeera has some different sides of a story then MSNBC. I know the Guardian does often.
    Got any proof? Since you know...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Politicians can't delete their history so it's a moronic hypothetical not based in reality.
    They do... Through NDAs... and literally shredding documents... It’s really easy to answer...

    I’ll answer for you... you do trust politicians who delete their history... thanks... lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You want to spell her name wrong go ahead I don't really care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Oh i was merely helping you fix your mistake.
    Cringe... that’s 3 posts... see mastermind... not a coincidence... lol
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  16. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I was so broad with my assertion, I didn’t think I needed it... there has to be an international one that matches... the reason I was so broad...



    Got any proof? Since you know...

    - - - Updated - - -



    They do... Through NDAs... and literally shredding documents... It’s really easy to answer...

    I’ll answer for you... you do trust politicians who delete their history... thanks... lol

    - - - Updated - - -





    Cringe... that’s 3 posts...
    Okay let me know when Biden deletes his Iraq war vote.

  17. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    You're not going to get any difference in information between forcing a vote and just...looking at who is cosponsoring the bill.
    There seem to be practical differences between cosponsoring and actually voting on it.

    It's EASY to vote for a bill when you know it won't pass anyway and is just 'messaging.'
    Well, the problem is that messaging against #ForceTheVote disenfranchises Democratic voters who are majority in favor for it and so undermines Democratic (and "progressive") chances in next elections.

    So tactically it would be better to ride the wave (even if results would not be bill actually passing and it would have died on any level), get people pumped for it, get various organizations rally for it, and then bludgeon Republicans (and non-progressive Democrats) congressmen with results in 2022 and 2024.

  18. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I was so broad with my assertion, I didn’t think I needed it... there has to be an international one that matches... the reason I was so broad...



    Got any proof? Since you know...

    - - - Updated - - -
    Provides no proof, then ask for it as well. Great consistency.

    They do... Through NDAs... and literally shredding documents... It’s really easy to answer...

    I’ll answer for you... you do trust politicians who delete their history... thanks... lol

    - - - Updated - - -
    Wrong answer, "Don't Trust Politicians" is the correct answer.
    Cringe... that’s 3 posts... see mastermind... not a coincidence... lol
    You seem to have trouble understanding sarcasm. I apologize, I will be much more overt about it in the future.
    Last edited by Jettisawn; 2021-01-05 at 10:33 PM.

  19. #239
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Okay let me know when Pelosi and Biden delete their Iraq war votes.
    Oh, if they do that, I will go off on both. I think politicians who delete their history, should never be trusted. It’s a sure fire way to know they are lying and there is personal gain hidden under the rhetoric. I honestly don’t understand why anyone would have issues saying as much...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  20. #240
    Legendary! unfilteredJW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Seagrove Beach, FL
    Posts
    6,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    SO you got nothing then ?
    Your cowardly Etch-A-Sketch maneuver makes it a little hard, but you are doing a good job showing it in real time.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •