Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Because Fox News is terrible and the reason why MSNBC is the flip side of the same coin.
    But, that means you are on the same side of the coin, as whom?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Did you try clicking on the link, or did you just intentionally ignore it because it was inconvenient to the bullshit narrative you're so desperately trying (and failing) to spin?
    NO I'm being dog piled on because I have a different opinion then the majority of you and I apologize if I don't reply to every single question you put forward. Even if you take my answer and twist it to fit your narrative.

You should be thankful I chose the same name so you safe space would still work.
    past the post count my script so I can finally see this. Ahh Jetti I never had you on my actual mmo-c ignore list, I just chose to stop replying to you because of your eternal victimhood complex. If I had you on my ignore list, you probably wouldn't have gotten your last 2 temp-bans on your previous account. yup that was me reporting you!

10+ Year Old Account
    You see me as a Trump supporter, so why would I take what you have to say about me seriously? The only bullshit narrative is the one you made up in your head about me.
    Uhm... same reason people are replying to you, after you deleted your post history. People support what the left wing has been pushing and are arguing with one of the few right wingers on the forum.

NO I'm being dog piled on because I have a different opinion then the majority of you and I apologize if I don't reply to every single question you put forward. Even if you take my answer and twist it to fit your narrative.
    Are you sure it’s not the deleting of the account? Because if Palosi deleted her record, I don’t think you will find anyone disagree with outrage.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    But, that means you are on the same side of the coin, as whom?
    Neither, because I see both as part of the problem with main stream media making our news far more political then doing their best to be as impartial as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    NO I'm being dog piled on.
    Did you ever consider it's because your argument was 100% false and shit from the get go, and instead of being the bigger person, apologizing and bowing out, you just keep digging yourself deeper into a hole of poorly constructed arguments?

Uhm... same reason people are replying to you, after you deleted your post history. People support what the left wing has been pushing and are arguing with one of the few right wingers on the forum.

Are you sure it’s not the deleting of the account? Because if Palosi deleted her record, I don’t think you will find anyone disagree with outrage.
    Which right winger?

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither, because I see both as part of the problem with main stream media making our news far more political then doing their best to be as impartial as possible.
    Well, that’s what you say, but then blame everything on democrats and Palosi. Democrats are the side pushing for healthcare and stimulus for the people... you try to equate that with Trump’s GOP corporation.

- - - Updated - - -

Which right winger?
    The one that deleted his history... I believe Trump has done that... kind of like an NDA... not Palosi... if she did that, we would all be outraged...

Did you ever consider it's because your argument was 100% false and shit from the get go, and instead of being the bigger person, apologizing and bowing out, you just keep digging yourself deeper into a hole of poorly constructed arguments?
    So my argument is flawed means I am a Trump supporter? Talk about being the bigger person while you continue to malign someone's political alignment. You get that untwisted yet in your head?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that’s what you say, but then blame everything on democrats and Palosi. Democrats are the side pushing for healthcare and stimulus for the people... you try to equate that with Trump’s GOP corporation.
    Do leftists really keep linking Qanon and other alt-right you tube videos?

I'm thinking these are Ron Paul Gravel Teens that havent cleaned up their bookmarks from 2015.

This reminds me. How Tulsi Gabbard's leftist cosplay completely fell apart since the election.

So curious
    Government Affiliated Snark

- - - Updated - - -

The one that deleted his history... I believe Trump has done that... kind of like an NDA... not Palosi... if she did that, we would all be outraged...
    Thanks for proving my point. No matter what I say you all see me as a Trump supporter. So no reply you make of me is an honest critic of my position.

You ask for proof, I make a statement and it isn't good enough for you. So why should I take any response you make to me as coming from anything but a bad place?
    Last edited by Jettisawn; 2021-01-05 at 10:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So my argument is flawed means I am a Trump supporter? Talk about being the bigger person while you continue to malign someone's political alignment. You get that untwisted yet in your head?
    No you being a Trump Supporter has to do with your post history.

Your argument being flawed and your eternal victim complex are at most tangentially related to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    See, you ask for proof, I make a statement and it isn't good enough for you. So why should I take any response you make to me as coming from anything but a bad place?
    Yeah, guess how much a statement from a politician that deletes their history means? Let’s say Palosi deleted her history... would you trust her based on her word?

Stop telling me to jump... I am no frog...

No you being a Trump Supporter has to do with your post history.

Your argument being flawed and your eternal victim complex are at most tangentially related to that.
    I have never supporter Trump. If you want you can use a way back machine and find something. I have never voted for any republican in my life, including Trump. Hell I even voted for a Conservative my first time ever in 2020 when I voted for Biden.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, guess how much a statement from a politician that deletes their history means? Let’s say Palosi deleted her history... would you trust her based on her word?
    Stop telling me to jump... I am no frog...
    The MOderator had asked awhile ago not to bring up account statuses. You want to discuss the topic or continue to malign me as Trump supporter?

10+ Year Old Account
    The MOderator had asked awhile ago not to bring up account statuses. You want to discuss the topic or continue to malign me as Trump supporter?
    I am talking about Palosi... you are the one talking about account history... I will ask again:

Any comment on what I asked, which happens to be on topic? Are you a politician?

Anyone who argues for absolution of trump from responsibility of aid package, simply because the bill never reached his desk,, then when it was on his desk, and he wanted more, and dem's fought for more, you put the blame on dem's for not getting more. you can delete your account, but you'll always be labeled a trump supporter because you are one, no matter how much you claim to deny it. #dealwithit because apparently you can't quit mmo-c.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Anyone who argues for absolution of trump from responsibility of aid package, simply because the bill never reached his desk,, then when it was on his desk, and he wanted more, and dem's fought for more, you put the blame on dem's for not getting more. you can delete your account, but you'll always be labeled a trump supporter because you are one, no matter how much you claim to deny it. #dealwithit because apparently you can't quit mmo-c.
    You label anyone that disagree with you. You are part of the reason why I wanted off this toxic forum, but seeing how you all love to reply to my position I will continue to post my opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    You label anyone that disagree with you. You are part of the reason why I wanted off this toxic forum, but seeing how you all love to reply to my position I will continue to post my opinions.
    Oh come off it.

You're more than welcome to take your lies, mistruths and blame-shifting anywhere else.

I am talking about Palosi... you are the one talking about account history... I will ask again:

Any comment on what I asked, which happens to be on topic? Are you a politician?
    It's "Pelosi", not sure why you keep misspelling her name.

How is that not related to me. You saying you can't Trust me at my word because I deleted my post history. I will tell you were I lie on the a policy if you ever care to actually ask a policy question. If you believe me or not is up to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh come off it.

You're more than welcome to take your lies, mistruths and blame-shifting anywhere else.
    I did not lie *intentionally*, and I don't "blame-shift". You all malign those you disagree with. That much is true.

wtf you'll never find impartial news, because people are not impartial. The idea of impartial news is really, just dumb. What you want to find is factual news, politics should have nothing to do with it. There are plenty of factual media that would be considered main stream.