Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    It's "Pelosi", not sure why you keep misspelling her name.
    It was either because I don’t care or trying to get you to attack my English again. I’ll let you pick one... is it a coincidence or am I a mastermind... /evillaugh

How is that not related to me. You saying you can't Trust me at my word because I deleted my post history. I will tell you were I lie on the a policy if you ever care to actually ask a policy question. If you believe me or not is up to you.
    Because that’s off topic... We can’t discuss you deleting your account, despite you pushing for it... As a result, I am asking if we should trust Palosi, because it is on topic. That’s not lying... Can you answer the question, without going off topic? Which politicians should we trust, after they delete their history? Easy question... it’s none... we shouldn’t trust them... easy answer...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    wtf you'll never find impartial news, because people are not impartial. The idea of impartial news is really, just dumb. What you want to find is factual news, politics should have nothing to do with it. There are plenty of factual media that would be considered main stream.
    I agree politics should have nothing to do with it, and yet MSNBC/Fox are clearly politically on either side of the political alignment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did not lie *intentionally*, and I don't "blame-shift".
    You constantly ignore articles that contradict your point, and you constantly insist on shifting blame to Pelosi/Dems based on the previous ignorance of facts. This isn't remotely the first time this happens.

Seriously, drop the victim complex.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree politics should have nothing to do with it, and yet MSNBC/Fox are clearly politically on either side of the political alignment.
    Why does MSNBC constantly match up with international news, while Fox competes with OAN and Newsmax?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It was either because I don’t care or trying to get you to attack my English again. I’ll let you pick one... is it a coincidence or am I a mastermind... /evillaugh

Because that’s off topic... We can’t discuss you deleting your account, despite you pushing for it... As a result, I am asking if we should trust Palosi, because it is on topic. That’s not lying... Can you answer the question, without going off topic?
    I just thought it was an honest mistake the first time, but you did it again. You want to spell her name wrong go ahead I don't really care.

So you are trying to find a loophole to bring it up. Which was my point. You aren't supposed to bring it up.

You are bringing up a hypothetical that isn't rooted in realty why again? I mean other to to try and malign me some more?

- - - Updated - - -

Why does MSNBC constantly match up with international news, while Fox competes with OAN and Newsmax?
    You got proof of that metric? Pretty sure Al Jazeera has some different sides of a story then MSNBC. I know the Guardian does often.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You constantly ignore articles that contradict your point, and you constantly insist on shifting blame to Pelosi/Dems based on the previous ignorance of facts. This isn't remotely the first time this happens.

Seriously, drop the victim complex.
    I missed one question of your and I shouldn't take what you have to say about me seriously if you continue to malign me as a Trump supporter. It isn't a victim complex is stating reality. You don't like what I have to say, and then you start saying I'm some secret Trump supporter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just thought it was an honest mistake the first time, but you did it again. You want to spell her name wrong go ahead I don't really care.
    Two out of your 34 posts are about it... we wouldn’t be talking about it, if you didn’t bring it up... cringe... lol

So you are trying to find a loophole to bring it up. Which was my point. You aren't supposed to bring it up.
    Loophole? Yeah, it’s a real trap to ask if we should trust politicians who delete their history. I’m a fucking mastermind... called it... criiiiiiinge...

You are bringing up a hypothetical that isn't rooted in realty why again? I mean other to to try and malign me some more?
    Why would saying politicians deleting their history be maligned? What does it mean to you?

10+ Year Old Account
    First exit polls are incoming! Reminder for people not to panic today.

Remember what the election was like some two months ago.

Trump leads by 16 points with 30% in. Tonight should be faster than this - but man. NBC and pollsters don't talk about it in detail.

dangit, wrong thread. mah bad.
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2021-01-05 at 10:25 PM.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Two out of your 34 posts are about it... we wouldn’t be talking about it, if you didn’t bring it up... cringe... lol

Loophole? Yeah, it’s a real trap to ask if we should trust politicians who delete their history. I’m a fucking mastermind... called it... criiiiiiinge...

Why would saying politicians deleting their history be maligned? What does it mean to you?
    Oh i was merely helping you fix your mistake.

Politicians can't delete their history so it's a moronic hypothetical not based in reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    You got proof of that metric?
    I was so broad with my assertion, I didn’t think I needed it... there has to be an international one that matches... the reason I was so broad...

Pretty sure Al Jazeera has some different sides of a story then MSNBC. I know the Guardian does often.
    Got any proof? Since you know...

- - - Updated - - -

Politicians can't delete their history so it's a moronic hypothetical not based in reality.
    They do... Through NDAs... and literally shredding documents... It’s really easy to answer...

I’ll answer for you... you do trust politicians who delete their history... thanks... lol

- - - Updated - - -

You want to spell her name wrong go ahead I don't really care.
    Oh i was merely helping you fix your mistake.
    Cringe... that’s 3 posts... see mastermind... not a coincidence... lol

I was so broad with my assertion, I didn’t think I needed it... there has to be an international one that matches... the reason I was so broad...

- - - Updated - - -

They do... Through NDAs... and literally shredding documents... It’s really easy to answer...

I’ll answer for you... you do trust politicians who delete their history... thanks... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Cringe... that’s 3 posts...
    Okay let me know when Biden deletes his Iraq war vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    You're not going to get any difference in information between forcing a vote and just...looking at who is cosponsoring the bill.
    There seem to be practical differences between cosponsoring and actually voting on it.

It's EASY to vote for a bill when you know it won't pass anyway and is just 'messaging.'
    Well, the problem is that messaging against #ForceTheVote disenfranchises Democratic voters who are majority in favor for it and so undermines Democratic (and "progressive") chances in next elections.

So tactically it would be better to ride the wave (even if results would not be bill actually passing and it would have died on any level), get people pumped for it, get various organizations rally for it, and then bludgeon Republicans (and non-progressive Democrats) congressmen with results in 2022 and 2024.

- - - Updated - - -
    Provides no proof, then ask for it as well. Great consistency.

- - - Updated - - -
    Wrong answer, "Don't Trust Politicians" is the correct answer.
    Cringe... that’s 3 posts... see mastermind... not a coincidence... lol
    You seem to have trouble understanding sarcasm. I apologize, I will be much more overt about it in the future.
    Last edited by Jettisawn; 2021-01-05 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay let me know when Pelosi and Biden delete their Iraq war votes.
    Oh, if they do that, I will go off on both. I think politicians who delete their history, should never be trusted. It’s a sure fire way to know they are lying and there is personal gain hidden under the rhetoric. I honestly don’t understand why anyone would have issues saying as much...

SO you got nothing then ?
    Your cowardly Etch-A-Sketch maneuver makes it a little hard, but you are doing a good job showing it in real time.

Cable news is essentially all commentary and not the only main stream news. PBS is biased however, you can clearly tell, but probably has the best news you can find for my money but even when they do their political commentary public opinions, with brooks and shield, one dem and one rep, they're both clearly against Trumpism. NPR is similar high factual but hardly impartial but part of the MSM.

and then you have nbc/cbs/abc nightly news which is no commentary at all and worth watching, and if there is anything I'd call main stream it's definately the nightly news.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Your cowardly Etch-A-Sketch maneuver makes it a little hard, but you are doing a good job showing it in real time.
    You still unable to say it? It isn't hard, many other posters on here have already done it. Are you scared to malign my politics?

10+ Year Old Account
    You still unable to say it? It isn't hard, many other posters on here have already done it. Are you scared to malign my politics?
    We can’t say what we are all thinking, because it’s against forum rules. You know that... this taunting is fucked up...

Okay let me know when Biden deletes his Iraq war vote.
    He made a new account when he ran for president. =) teasing, no Biden voting for Iraq war was shit, can't disagree with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    He made a new account when he ran for president. =) teasing, no Biden voting for Iraq war was shit, can't disagree with that.
    Imagine if he tried to delete his record on it... how much worse would that be?

Imagine if he tried to delete his record on it... how much worse would that be?
    Yeah he might even become president if he could do that.

/saracasm