Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Blood Elves and Void Elves, by extension, make perfect warriors.
    Varodoc's second account it would seem.

OT: Everyone has said what needs to be said. I'll only remark that Thalassian warriors have historically been Rangers within the canon, which are viewed as mostly archers. However, several Blood Elf ranger NPC's in game are seen wielding a sword as their primary weapon, such as Lor'themar himself who was lieutenant to Sylvanas. Add in the widespread use of the Arcane and we see the true nature of the average Blood Elf warrior: They employ a diverse toolkit in combat, making them unique from the barbarian-esque warriors we see in game. Blood Elves aren't exactly known for "enraging" in combat, being the strategically minded combatants they are. Nonetheless not having warriors as a class option was dumb and the Arms warrior fulfills the fantasy of a tactical soldier.
    Check out the Drakonaar, my playable race concept! (WIP -- Looking for artists)

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    More feminisim please, as if we don't have it more than enough in real world.
    FYI, 'guy' doesn't necessary mean male person, as 'man' doesn't always mean 'male human'.
    But f*ck logic, feminism can't wait!
    noun
    noun: guy; plural noun: guys

informal
    a man.
    "he's a nice guy"

It's literally the definition being a man...but fuck logic just so you can hate on women!
    #WithoutRespectWeReject

Well since the original topic has already been debunked hard (what a shock), I would like Shaman for Thalassian elves actually. Blood elves could learn it from their greenskin allies, while the Ren'dorei could revisit the secret techniques of the Twilight's Hammer's dark shamans and, as is usual with the Ren'dorei, refine them.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    I have something better.

Blood Elves should not be a race.
    Something even better, elves should not be a race

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    A warrior is, litterally, just a strong angry guy with a sword..
    i mean, sure, but elves generically, in almost all setting/all the time, don't fit this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    They can be Rogues, however, who use energy as a resource and not mana.
    Ah yes, how could I forget that turning invisible is a purely martial skill, it takes years of training, no magic at all

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    It doesn't make sense thematically.
    And your statement makes no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Ah yes, how could I forget that turning invisible is a purely martial skill, it takes years of training, no magic at all
    You made the distinction about classes that use mana - but Rogues don't use mana, they use energy. Neither Hunters nor Monks use mana either, but Blood Elves can also be those classes. Not to mention that Warriors can also reflect spells, cause minor earthquakes, project shockwaves, and even transform into a colossus; which sound like magical abilities in and of themselves.
    "HUMAN BEINGS MAKE LIFE SO INTERESTING. DO YOU KNOW, THAT IN A UNIVERSE SO FULL OF WONDERS, THEY HAVE MANAGED TO INVENT BOREDOM." - Death, Hogfather

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
    Actually, they are commonly used as guards.
    They, also, do not draw upon the light. Blood Knights do.
    I was thinking of warding of magic and removing magic
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

(Alteraci Human thread in construction)

Blood elf warriors are what you get after blood elf paladins suffer too much brain damage. So unless Blood elves can't get brain damage...yeah, blood elf warriors should definitely exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Anybody can pick a pointy ass stick up and start stabbing shit. OP is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    noun
    noun: guy; plural noun: guys

informal
    a man.
    "he's a nice guy"

It's literally the definition being a man...but fuck logic just so you can hate on women!
    I guess you didn't see any old movies or read old books where 'guys' is used as 'group of people', women included.
    And btw, I don't hate on all women, I just make laugh of silly over-feminist ones, who sees cosmic threat to their rights in every word or gesture. Everything should have its extent, feminism/race questions included. Or pendulum will quickly hit another extreme point. History of Russia past 1917 is the nice example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    A warrior is, litterally, just a strong angry guy with a sword. E V E R Y O N E can be that, even gnomes....
    Hey now it could be an axe a mace or even a shield not just swords. Let's not be weaponists that isn't cool dude.

The Unstoppable Force
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    They originally couldnt be warriors because the Sunwell was destroyed. Addicted to magic, they had to use mana.

- - - Updated - - -

It didnt make sense, and they couldnt be warriors, before the Sunwell was restored. Now theyre fine.
    What the actual what.....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I was thinking of warding of magic and removing magic
    It doesn't make you a Paladin in lore. Just a magic-using warrior (Arcane).

Stealth is not magic.

And the Farstriders, which had Hunters and Rogues among them, were less affected by their race's magical addiction, because of their lesser use of magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    I guess you didn't see any old movies or read old books where 'guys' is used as 'group of people', women included.
    And btw, I don't hate on all women, I just make laugh of silly over-feminist ones, who sees cosmic threat to their rights in every word or gesture. Everything should have its extent, feminism/race questions included. Or pendulum will quickly hit another extreme point. History of Russia past 1917 is the nice example of that.
    How does a reply to a single person = a group?

Same can be said for people who think everything is a feminist or sjw agenda
    #WithoutRespectWeReject

Quote Originally Posted by Sagenod View Post
    Varodoc's second account it would seem.
    Absolutely not.

I only stated that since if Blood Elves can be warriors, so to should Void Elves since Velfs are essentially, Blood elves but voided up.

I care nothing for Void Elves.

As a matter of fact, if Gnomes/Goblins can be warriors (and even prot warriors, while we're at it), then everything else is fair game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The Jailer's first ever appearance involved chucking him [Baine] off a cliff for being too shit to even qualify as a Maw trash mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Absolutely not.

I only stated that since if Blood Elves can be warriors, so to should Void Elves since Velfs are essentially, Blood elves but voided up.

I care nothing for Void Elves.
    I was trolling! Anytime someone remarks about the Void Elves being perfect, or "ascended," I have to bring up Varodoc now. Call it PTSD lol

Infracted.

You're right that Elves make excellent warriors though, being the versatile combatants they are.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-01-12 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Check out the Drakonaar, my playable race concept! (WIP -- Looking for artists)

Lorthemar the current leader of the Blood Elves is a warrior. /10 chrs