Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Hot topic, right here. But I agree, BE should not have males. There was a quest, where mighty Blizzard said the same thing, basically. By telling us that the BE male in the quest, was a lady. I cannot find the name of this quest anymore, sorry about that..

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    I have something better.

Blood Elves should not be a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    It doesn't make sense thematically.
    The reason they couldn't originally was entirely a gameplay restraint. Blizzard's policy at the time was that no race would have access to more than six classes. Them being paladins was their thing. Giving them the clothie trio was a given. Hunter was also a given cause rangers. That left giving them warriors or rogues. Maybe they tossed a coin and ended up giving them rogues.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    The reason they couldn't originally was entirely a gameplay restraint. Blizzard's policy at the time was that no race would have access to more than six classes. Them being paladins was their thing. Giving them the clothie trio was a given. Hunter was also a given cause rangers. That left giving them warriors or rogues. Maybe they tossed a coin and ended up giving them rogues.
    Blizz wanted to promote BE paladins in BC, as well I think. No BE warriors available, so people would play BE paladins instead, plus BE were the only race for Horde paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    and when it came to wow this is correct. the very early playable bloodelfs were not eligible for warrior class, they later on decided to change it

All classes should be able to be all races. It works better for gameplay.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post
    Blizz wanted to promote BE paladins in BC, as well I think. No BE warriors available, so people would play BE paladins instead, plus BE were the only race for Horde paladins.
    I don't think that the restriction was necessary, in any case. They were at the time the only Horde race who could be paladins, so people would have flocked to them for that reason alone. Who would roll a BE warr when you have much more badass options, such as Orc, Tauren, or even Forsaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'all over thinking this shit! Just because they are a magic saturated society does not mean they ain't got guys who are more comfortable with swordplay. Anybody can pick a sharp stick and stick some asshole with it. So it does make sense for blood elves to be warriors, it makes sense for all races to have a warrior class.

Goblins and Gnomes should not be warriors.